A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,127
Currently Running With Scissors:
581 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 77684 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yzag
« Reply #330 on: October 15, 2011 02:08:53 PM »

I love that Padfoot and I live in the same state. we each got our packages in 1 or 2 days. Ok lets see if I can confuse you LOL. I chose Gyiffindor but Slytherin is really my fave house. Unfortunately I can not stand green unless it is on a tree. LOL
so I told her if she chose to do Slytherin maybe she could use my fave color purple instead of green. So with that said, On to the good stuff. Padfoot your are awesome.

First a picture of the wrappings and my daughter who could not wait to open hers. Padfoots Daughter and mine did a mini swap of there own and she was thrilled to death.

Here is a close up of the princess wand she received and a beautiful princess picture. I guess you can tell from the smile she is pretty darn happy.

Next the fabulous Prof. Snape in a stuffy version and a woodburning. In the middle a pin cushion cauldron and all in my fave colors.  Love them, love them, love them!!!!!

I also received the coolest wand with purple wire. Something I have been really wanting. I modeled them with the awesome crocheted wrist warmers. I can't decide if the are my favorite or what's comming up next.

Here is a set of the most wonderful earings and bracelet ever. Each earing with a matching charm on the bracelet so I can wear it with anyh pair. Genious Padfoot. OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU PADFOOT YOURS IS A KEYCHAIN/BRACELET just remove the keychain.  Grin

I had an absolutely BRILLIANT time in this swap and could not have asked for a better partner. Your amazing Padfoot. Thank you so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: October 15, 2011 03:37:57 PM »

I love that cute snape picture!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #332 on: October 15, 2011 05:50:02 PM »

I received from caroleella on Tuesday, and my computer/internet have finally decided to play nice long enough for me to get my pics uploaded! She sent me a big box full of goodies!

An *almost* group shot...

This item was for one of my favorite classes - charms! It's not in the group shot, because I hung it up before I took the pictures.  Cheesy I wanted it on my wall right away, I was so excited! My first hoopla!

And a close up of the hoop

Next we have the item from my favorite shop. I had two, Flourish and Blotts as well as Scrivenshafts. Hermione sent me her first copy of Hogwarts, a History in which all of the pages had fallen out. However, she filled it with a stationary set from Scrivenshafts! There's 20 pages of parchment, two quills ready for sharpening, ribbon for tying scrolls, and 3 stamps - books, a quill, and an owl. Also included was a guide to Hermione's handwriting.

For my house she sent me this lovely Ravenclaw bracelet. Unfortunately I inherited my dad's bone structure and have huge hands, so it won't fit over my hand.  Sad But it's still pretty sitting in my Harry Potter corner! The colors are darker in real life, but this is the only picture I took that wasn't blurry.

Lots of extras! We have...
a sign from Platform 9 3/4 (I need to get something to screw onto the back so I can hang it up!)

The member list of Dumbledore's Army (love all the different handwritings!)

An essay Hermione wrote on Love Potions, as well as the letter from Hermione (aka caroleella - and she did it all in Hermione's handwriting! WOW!)

The page missing from a library book that happened to disappear sometime during the gang's 2nd year...

And a  time-turner necklace...

Thank you sooooo much for all the goodies, caroleella! You've continued my streak of receiving Harry Potter packages from awesome partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
IridescentDoll
« Reply #333 on: October 15, 2011 08:04:23 PM »

Everything is so epic.. This has been a great swap I love it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
yzag
« Reply #334 on: October 15, 2011 08:29:14 PM »

Oh I must make one of those Platform 9 3/4 for over my garage I just love that. I also love the bracelet, hoopla and that excellent Time Turner. I tried to make one and just could not get it right. I will continue to try. I am so ready to do this swap again!!!! all in favor raise your Pumpkin juice!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #335 on: October 15, 2011 08:33:38 PM »

Yes I tried to make one too, but couldn't think of a way to get it to flip around. Yours just made me give a big old "DUH." Lovely package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrispykreme
« Reply #336 on: October 15, 2011 08:56:33 PM »

I received my package from WeasleyIsMyKing today. I was so excited to open up a box full of treasures.

For my favorite class, Charms. A poster of Seven Basic Charms. It has the incantation and an illustration of what it does.

For my favorite house, I got some amazing jewelry. A charm bracelet (which could be for charms, too) and two sets of red and gold earrings.

I tried to get a close-up of the charms on the bracelet, but it was hard. I thought it was funny that we both used this owl charm on our crafts for this swap. There is also a lion, feathers, and a tiny charm that says "made with love"

For my favorite shop, I got owl post stationary from the Hogsmeade Post Office.

I can't wait to use these to write little notes. I love that each envelope and paper has a little owl on it.

Finally (my most favorite items) I got some bonus necklaces for my favorite magical creatures, an owl and a phoenix. It's hard to tell, but they both have sparklies on them. I loved everything, but I am especially psyched about wearing these!

Thanks so much to my awesome swap partner, WeasleyIsMyKing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tapestrymlp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~Tapestry~

« Reply #337 on: October 15, 2011 09:44:02 PM »

AT LAST I have a chance to post pics! First it was the stomach flu and then my card reader went belly up ... but finally I've gotten pics uploaded. Yay! My partner, CraftyPuppyMom and I exchanged packages last Saturday Smiley It was awesome meeting a fellow Craftster member in person. And she made the most awesome things!

My very own set of Hufflepuff socks (YAY, I LOVE socks and these are so cute and warm, perfect for snuggling up to read in); a gorgeous scrapbook for me to Transfigure with pics and text Cheesy and a cute necklace featuring Fred & George.

Here's a better view of the necklace:

Alas, my daughter stole the necklace and is attempting to steal my socks. The scrapbook is FIRMLY mine however and I can't wait to print out some of my HP conference pics from last year to put in it. Love, love, love all the beautiful swap presents.

Thank you CraftyPuppyMom for being a wonderful partner!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: October 15, 2011 09:49:00 PM »

Those socks are GORGEOUS! And I'm totally jealous of anyone who can knit socks! (I've been working on a pair for my b-i-l for Christmas and the YOHG and I've had to frog them at least 6 times now. Urgh) But those look so so so fantastic and cozy! Lucky you!

Also - "transfiguring" the scrapbook is a brilliant idea!

Last comment: TOTALLY wisting the owl hat.

Gosh you all are so good!!! Now I'm just wishing and hoping even more that my package makes it through Canada Post limbo to get to xxx_vampiress_xxx!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrowne.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeaves.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

« Reply #339 on: October 16, 2011 11:14:52 AM »

Everything in this gallery is so awesome! I love those socks Smiley My partner's package was delivered yesterday - I can't wait to find out what he thinks...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chicken Curry Ingredients
Preparing the Chicken for the Chicken Curry
Browning and Adding Spices to Chopped Onions
Cooking With Sonny With a Chance Star Tiffany Thornton
How to Make Tofu with Minh Tsai
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...