A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,470
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 78991 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 11, 2011 08:49:52 PM »

Teaser picture for meggy_doodle

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: October 12, 2011 11:18:35 AM »

I received my package from yzag today and it is awesome!

First thing I saw when I opened my package was this fantastic Hogwarts bag. I absolutely love it and it is so me! It has all the house colors and is lined with a pretty velvety fabric.

Next we have an awesome keychain like one I had pinned. Love it! Already added it to my other keychains.

She also made me a really cool wand. I have made a few for swaps and my daughter but never for myself so I am excited to have my first wand.

An invisible ink quill pen and a pumpkin juice goblet. So cool!

And yes there's more, chocolate wands from Honeydukes and extra halloween stuff, buttons, candy, glass bottles, stickers.

And our daughters made each other a little something as well. Her daughter sent a cute decorated trunk box filled with lots of goodies that my daughter absolutely loved. Gummy spiders, stickers, and a cute witches hat that I am going to add a hairclip to so she can wear it.

Thanks so much for the fun and wonderful package yzag! I love everything! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Azura
« Reply #292 on: October 12, 2011 01:10:47 PM »

Thank you thank you thank you Azura, for my amazing swap package, I adore every bit!

(Oh Sad I forgot to take photos of my extras - I have a stunning bookmark and a magnet... that again, has been stolen by a little person  Roll Eyes )

Yay! I'm glad you liked it all Cheesy And... I forgot to take pictures of the extras too, but those are not as important as the rest anyway Smiley And I have to say, those are some adorable models! they certainly outshine the t-shirts! I'm glad to see they were so well received Cheesy I did take some lucky guesses, but the stalking was useful as well Cheesy I'll buy lottery tickets, tho, one can never be sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2011 01:28:59 PM »

AWesome stuff!

For jennieingram  I emailed you a few days ago before you went off on a vacation or something about me trying to send asap.  Incase you didn't get my other message, I finally sent my package yesterday except the net wasn't working for me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2011 04:25:04 PM »

I received my package from caroleella yesterday, and it is amazing! Lots of goodies! There's a platform 9 3/4 sign, a Wingardium Leviosa hoopla (my first!), a Ravenclaw bracelet, a hollow book with goodies from Scrivenshafts inside, a time turner necklace, and some goodies written by Hermione! Unfortunately, my camera batteries died while I was taking pictures, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
camezzo
« Reply #295 on: October 12, 2011 05:48:46 PM »

Received from Dinkime today! I can't open it till monday >.< but I will post as soon as I do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I have no plans to die today."
 I would however, like to learn to knit.
http://pinterest.com/camezzo
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: October 12, 2011 08:16:05 PM »

I hope you are all rested and ready for a rather strenuous Wisting Workout.  The amazing Knickertwist outdid herself this round, and I'm completely overwhelmed with awesomeness.  I had mentioned that I loved the idea of getting a "Back to School" package aimed at a Hogwarts Professor, since I teach at a university myself.  (And I teach Theatre, which is like Magic, don't you think?)  Dear Knicker took the idea and ran with it.  She ended up sending a "Welcome Package" to Hogwart's newest professor.

Before I dive into all the detail shots, check out how adorably everything was wrapped. 

Next, all my goodies together:

Now, let's delve deeper into the pile of goodies...
My new staff ID card:

A lovely pile of candy from Honeyduke's, along with a card for 10% off all my future purchases!

A new quill from Scrivenshaft's!

A beautiful needle-felted owl from Eeylop's Owl Emporium. 

A Gryffindor Friendship bracelet to wear to Quidditch matches and a Gryffindor Needle Case for storing Needle to Match Transfiguration supplies! (All modeled by Hootles, my owl friend from Andromeda007 in the Deathly Hallows Swap.)

Next, a baby mandrake!  Rest assured, I got him into a new pot right after this picture was taken, before he could knock out the Husband or neighbors.

Next, Mrs. Weasley apparently doesn't have enough children and friends to knit for, so she kindly knits a new pair of  slippers for all new staff members! These ones happen to be an awesome elf-shaped striped set in Gryffindor red & gold.

(Note:  I've been wearing these every moment I've been home since they arrived.  I'd wear them to work, but I'm pretty sure OSHA would sue my ass for improper footwear in a theatrical shop.  Plus it'd set a bad example for my students, who I force to wear responsible footwear.  But if I ever break a toe or something, I'm freakin' wearing them to work.)

At the insistence of Professor Trelawney, a Tassography kit!  (I can't even tell you how long I've wanted one of these!  Seriously.  Forever.  And I was all set to be a Gryffindor student for Halloween this year, but now I'm seriously contemplating having a go at Prof. Trelawney, just so I can read students fortunes in my cup!)

And now, I hope you are all seated, because this next item is going to knock you on your butt!  Knickertwist went nuts making the most stunning little Potions Cupboard from Slug & Jigger's Apothecary!  How freakin' adorable is that?!?!?!?!  It's so beautifully detailed, down to the posters on the back.  I can't even decide where to keep it.  I keep moving it around the house, from the living room, where my HP books are, back to my craft room, so I can have it with me at all times.  (My life is full of tough decisions, isn't it?)

Detail shots of the inside and the back:

Sweet Knickertwist, you've completely outdone your already awesome self.  I just don't know what to say.  I'm so entranced by each and every tiny detail.  If you like my package half as much I love yours, you'll be over the moon.  Now I've just got to photograph my items, pack them up carefully, and ship them out tomorrow night!  I promise to get your goodies to you asap!   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #297 on: October 12, 2011 09:23:57 PM »

Amazing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #298 on: October 12, 2011 09:24:31 PM »

Awesome PAckage Jennie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lisa_5678
« Reply #299 on: October 13, 2011 02:42:36 AM »

Wow! I love everything! The slippers, the cabinet, the bracelet, the owl; what an amazing package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creamy Cooktop Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Deviled Ham-Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches Recipe
Crock Pot Pork Roast Tenderloin and Gravy Recipe
Easy and Elegant Benedictine Finger Sandwiches Recipe
Sunday Morning Sausage Gravy Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...