A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 74684 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WeasleyIsMyKing
« Reply #260 on: October 10, 2011 10:01:21 AM »

Finally! I get around to posting pictures!
I received my package last Friday, before I went out of town, and it was AMAZING!
This was the box:

I was excited just by looking at that!

Then, I opened it up and pulled this out first:

I continued to dig and then for my favourite shop, Flourish and Blotts, I pulled this out,

The things that came in there:
Two wonderful bookmarks,

and an awesome keychain, front and back:

For my favourite class, DADA:

For my house, GRYFFINDOR!:

I took the bag with me on my trip as a purse. (-:
Then I found a letter in the way bottom of the box. It was from Hermione!

It says,
Dear Hailey,
     I can't wait to see you back at Hogwarts this term. I was at Flourish & Blotts and I had to buy you this book. It's supposed to look like a regular Muggle book, but it has a magic enchantment to hid little treasures. I put some bookmarks i there and a little surprise. I am sure you will figure how the book works. I also thought you could use a new bookbag this year. I got you something in red and gold to show your Gryffindor spirit.
     This is going to be an amazing school year. I am so excited about all the courses we are going to take. Harry says to make sure you know our D.A. meetings are still in the Room of Requirement. Just check your galleon to let you know when. You have such a talent for Defense Against Dark Arts; it will be fun to see you there.
     Write back soon!
                    Yours truly,
                     Hermione
PS: Ron says, "Hello!"

I loved the box!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: October 10, 2011 10:07:32 AM »

Wonderful package! Loves it all. The bag is fab!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: October 10, 2011 10:30:24 AM »

Haha! How to write invisibly! Love it!
By Miss Inga Ink Smiley I thought that kinda worked as the book is blank inside...

Thant scafr is so cute! I love how the buttons make it look like the badgers claws Smiley
the paw print is actually embroidered, onto felt, it's not a button. I wanted something that only real potter-fans would know the significance of - to muggles it just looks like any old scarf  Grin
Glad you liked everything Baloo - you should be able to take the key off the Alohomora/Colloportus keyring and put your own on instead, to lock and open your own doors Wink I just used that one as a kind of demonstration

I just love the knitting club bag Smiley and the chess set is such a cool idea. The owl post stamp is brilliant too - what's it made from?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #263 on: October 10, 2011 10:44:33 AM »

Wonderful package!! That bag is gorgeous, and everything else is just fantastic..amazing job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #264 on: October 10, 2011 11:52:31 AM »

I love that package!  And that book reminds me of some my parents had when I was a kid growing up (it was like a series of stories in a set that came with... Encyclopedias! I am now completely dating myself).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 10, 2011 12:02:09 PM »

That keychain that shirt. When I get home there will be some major wisting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #266 on: October 10, 2011 02:33:52 PM »

Aw man! That 'Puff scarf was so cute! And a Gryffindor Knitting Club is such a good idea!!

Great packages everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
annieandchiquita
Crafting Addict; no speciality

Darn picture :(

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 10, 2011 10:15:34 PM »

I just received from Azura (Who would have thought that Spain to Australia mail could be so fast!?), and I squealed Cheesy
And may have hugged my package. Jeez, I knew I'd gone soft over the last couple of years, but I didn't think I was that bad O.o

I don't know who loves it more, my kids or I, I have some seriously hilarious photos of us opening it together to post tonight (once I can steal back the ipad and not have it up high so no one can play with it :S )

But just in case my amazing, incredible, wonderfully stalking partner, who I would swap with anytime logs on before I get to post.... both kids are wearing their pressies, Phoenix stole one of the other parts and Bell stole other! I'm left with letters and extras till bedtime *evil* Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011 10:17:02 PM by annieandchiquita - Reason: clarifying what my little thieves stole from my package! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wifey
Mama
Crafter Cheesy

Currently swapping -
Back to Hogwarts: Sent!

Breathless Waiting for Breaking Dawn: Planning, purchasing and crafting Cheesy Not a minute too late, right? Such a last minute crafter...
Teamama

One Crafty Mama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2011 03:58:44 AM »

That bag is gorgeous!

I love the knitting club logo too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us for the  NEW 2012-2013 Year of Homemade Gifts: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413499.0

*LOVE to swap ATCs, and tw/inchies! PM Me!*

Jewels: www.bypatriciabrown e.weebly.com
Le blog: www.talkandtealeave s.blogspot.com
shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PLBrowne
annieandchiquita
Crafting Addict; no speciality

Darn picture :(

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 11, 2011 05:08:04 AM »

I'm baaack Cheesy With a picture obese post Wink

When I got my package Cheesy I squealed a little, hopelessly girly lol I was standing outside too, hoping that the package delivery guy was coming to my place hehe

Opening my package and discovering my notes along the way Cheesy
Those toes belong to my 3 year old who was firmly planted in my lap, he was almost as excited as I was at that stage haha

First, I have some gorgeous polymer clay buttons! In Ravenclaw colours and perfect for me! Great stalking partner Wink I looove buttons, and she would have found them all over my pinterest Wink I've thought of a million things to use them for already, but for now, Phoenix (the 3 year old) is loving them -

Then.... Oooh, what could this be?? My very own Monster Book of Monsters!? Yay! Perfect for my love of COMC <3 And inside... The perfect fabric combination for me! I love it Cheesy It fits my kindle perfectly. My only downside so far? Well.... brings us to the next part of my package as well as a clear illustration of the issue we've had with my Kindle cover - Miss Rosabella LOVES it! She stole it as soon as I had it open Cheesy
As you can see, Bella's shirt is both adorable and fits! It's a little big, but that's perfect for her! She's actually going through a phase of not wanting to wear a shirt, but she really wanted to put her new present on. I love it, it's the perfect colour for her (good stalking or super lucky?!), it's the same as at least half of her wardrobe ^_^
Phoenix's looks great too, and again, perfect colour!!! Either Azura should consider a career in PI, or should buy a lottery ticket Wink
They were obviously for my fave store, the Leaky Cauldron and I absolutely love them Cheesy

Thank you thank you thank you Azura, for my amazing swap package, I adore every bit!

(Oh Sad I forgot to take photos of my extras - I have a stunning bookmark and a magnet... that again, has been stolen by a little person  Roll Eyes )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wifey
Mama
Crafter Cheesy

Currently swapping -
Back to Hogwarts: Sent!

Breathless Waiting for Breaking Dawn: Planning, purchasing and crafting Cheesy Not a minute too late, right? Such a last minute crafter...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lemon-Ginger-Mint Cookies Recipe
4 Great Bacon Desserts
Vegan Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
Sweet Corn and Blackberry Ice Cream Recipe
How to Make Candied Bacon
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...