A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
581 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 77824 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery , craftster_best_of_2011  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: October 13, 2011 02:03:45 PM »

Such awesome stuff! That Thestral is neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gelsey
« Reply #311 on: October 13, 2011 04:58:13 PM »

That thestral is really awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps

~ Back to Hogwarts - Sent
Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

« Reply #312 on: October 13, 2011 05:15:48 PM »

Squee!!! My package came in!!! I'm so excited, I love all the objects!

Prepare you're wisting fingers everyone!

For my house, Gryffindor, we have this lovely handmade journal ( and I mean completely hand made!)

It's cloth bound, and the lion and text on the front is embroidered. The inside has gold paper with a really neat crinkled affect, and the first page has "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." and the last page has 'Mischief Managed!"

Here's a shot of the first page Wink

Second, for my class (Potions) I have this brilliant necklace from Snape himself.

It's got a lovely long chain and is super light. I love it Grin

Third, and most awesomly, I have, from my store, Weasley Wizard Wheezes, a infantly incredible, undescribable, bright, fun, and extremely enviable, tote bag!!!

Its wonderfully big and is a really comfortable length. I am completely in love with it ^_^

Thank you so much, Oddacity! You're the best!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
Azura
« Reply #313 on: October 14, 2011 12:20:07 AM »

Uuhhh that journal looks great! And the WWW bag looks amazing Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #314 on: October 14, 2011 06:31:16 AM »

Update!

Large: 85% sans frame
Medium: I will be done in like half an hour
Small:I need to get the base item from my dad Smiley
Extra: I think a solid 95%
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
the_essence
« Reply #315 on: October 14, 2011 09:02:46 AM »

AHH I'm half way done uploading pictures, but I have to go volunteer! As soon as I get back I pinky promise it'll be up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the_essence
« Reply #316 on: October 14, 2011 11:57:52 AM »

AHHH I RECEIVED FROM JAMIEK79!!!  I actually received yesterday but I had the busiest day so I only got to post now.

My swap package had literally been taunting me all day because it got to my apartment in the afternoon, but I had class all day, and then in the evening I had practice to go to and a performance to do. And all I wanted to do...was go home...and rip open the box that was sitting on my bed. But the important thing is that I DID get to open it.

So, I got the best box of goodies. Ever. No really.
Don't believe me? READ ON!

Since I started my last year in school this year, my parents thought it would be nice to send me some things I might need from home, especially after the Battle of Hogwarts last year.

So once I pulled out the wrapped packages, I saw this adorableee owl! I actually squeed. My friends (who really wanted to open the package with me) all definitely gave me looks. HE'S SO CUTE! Jamiek79 clearly did her stalking well, I kind of have a thing for owls Smiley Here's all the awesomeness, all wrapped up in cute little parcels with Hoots (he had a long journey and has to spend some time at my place Smiley )

Inside parcel number 1 I found this adorable pygmy puff from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes! And it's even in my favorite color! I think she crocheted her Smiley I still have to come up with a name for her (my friends' suggestions were Pygmy the Puff, Puffy the Pygmy Puff, etc. so needless to say, I am still thinking -__-). She's so cute and fuzzy, she has definitely found a welcome home with me! Smiley

Next I opened up parcel number 2 which held this beauuuuutiful Ravenclaw hat and cuffs set! They are so beautifully made and so soft, she did such a wonderful job! Apparently, I was going to be receiving two Pygmy Puffs, but the second one (Ezmereleda) was giving everyone trouble,  so in a fit of anger she was transfigured into a hat and cuffs hahaha, I don't mind! Smiley

Next up I unwrapped the smallest package, and in it I found a Hedwig ami!!! Straight off of my wists! Cheesy AHHH SHE IS SO CUTE. Again, the crocheting, wow. There are even gray flecks on her feathers! It's a replica to remember her by because I was so sad when she died. Sad I really was.

Here are the two adorableee owls together. I definitely snuggled with them last night when going to sleep Smiley

So this next item especially blew me away. When I saw the shape of the box, I guessed that it was a wand, and I was right, yay Smiley But, when I actually opened the box, it was the most LEGIT wand I have ever seen. Not made out of paper, but real wood, and with a handle and everything, and such realistic coloring! Wow, just wow. ALSO, how on earth did you know that my favorite wand core is the phoenix feather? I don't minddd the others but phoenix is by far my favorite.

Finally, from Molly and Arthur Weasley, a beautifullll agenda book with a piece of what is left of the Marauders' Map. I was so astounded by this as well, because she printed out, every single page in the agenda book, put some of my favorite Harry Potter quotes at the bottom of each page, and bound the agenda. And I love how I can add in the months, so I can use it for whenever!

Here is all of the awesomeness all together:

THANK YOU JAMIEK79!! I absolutely love everything. I feel so lucky Smiley
Crafting for you has been so much fun, and thank you for such a wonderful first swap experience!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011 02:39:29 PM by the_essence » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MizzKodak
THE BIGGER THE BETTER

ALWAYS

« Reply #317 on: October 14, 2011 02:03:33 PM »

I received yesterday from my partner XTROUBLEX

I absolutely love the mini potions bottle earrings and the rubber stamps, she did a wonderful job and she was a great partner!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ROCK![/b]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking For Mystery Science Theater 3000 Stuff Let's Swap!

Like Severus I Do It All For Love

Check Out My Etsy Shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MizzKodaksTrunk?ref=pr_shop_more
mandymo13
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #318 on: October 14, 2011 03:02:16 PM »

I love the potion bottle earrings and the stamps!!! I will have to make myself a pair of those earrings
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phrixy
« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2011 03:55:16 PM »

Pixiefirefly's AWESOME package arrived today! I will be putting pictures up after while.

Pixie, you really outdid yourself! <3.<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a DIY Fizzing Bath Balm
How to Wear Coral Makeup
How to Get Better Skin at All Ages
Festival Makeup Look Tutorial
How to Pull Off Elizabeth Taylor’s Coral Lip Look
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...