A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,892
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain Round 31! (SU 9-11 to 9-25-11, SO 10-22-11)  (Read 26503 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PianoBabay
Piano Babay

Something Wicked This Way Comes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2011 03:00:40 PM »

Sent today. I hope Selkie likes everything. This was a hard swap to make for
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*BABY K*~ I'm open to personal swaps for Harry Potter things, hippie items, dresses or wiccan things. Message me
 You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
 Make love NOT war.
whileitsraining
« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2011 04:01:24 PM »

Thanks Smiley My husband has been in the army for over 11 years so I know how proud one can be of their loved ones.  Congrats to your son and hers as well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Radmom
« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2011 05:19:37 PM »

Thanks Smiley My husband has been in the army for over 11 years so I know how proud one can be of their loved ones.  Congrats to your son and hers as well. 

Is your husband also WWP? My son is having a hard time keeping his inside. He found one Wiccan male, but he is a reservist and will be coming home from MOS school soon, and my son is active four years. He actually had another guy tell him to his face that the devil is wicca and all that mumbo jumbo. He said it took everything I  had to not punch him because  he felt it an attack on himself but more on me. I told him to just keep calm and for his own sake keep it private if it comes up. I didn't even know he was interested in being a Wiccan until this past weekend when he skyped me and said I've finally crossed over mom. Lol and flashed a lovely pentacle then panned his laptop over to his buddy, and he busted with MM and BB while flashing his! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #303 on: October 21, 2011 07:12:20 PM »

Sent today - I'll follow with the ##s another time (it's late and there's a non-legal wedding I'm attending tomorrow thanks to the weenies who run PA).
On a different note - my DH is 18 1/2 years US Coast Guard! One of the grooms in tomorrow's service is retired Navy Chief and my DH is wearing his uniform to the 'wedding'. AND it was his idea!!! I'm so proud of him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Spidersweb
« Reply #304 on: October 22, 2011 08:45:58 AM »

I sent Friday am (I packed it up flat rate thursday night and put it out for pickup Friday, which they did)!

I'm a bit envious of folks who either are working in an environment that is supportive or who are in one that's protected for that.  I teach high school, and it's not a place where it should ever come up, but of course people talk about church and synagogue and so forth.  I feel snobby when people ask where I go to church and I say, "I think that's private business."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
Radmom
« Reply #305 on: October 22, 2011 10:33:36 AM »

Okay sent my parcel and PM'ed HG and Sabertooth pixie. Now, I am going up to go have me some Cream of Wheat! It is that time of the year again! YIPPIE!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #306 on: October 22, 2011 10:40:50 AM »

Is your husband also WWP? My son is having a hard time keeping his inside. He found one Wiccan male, but he is a reservist and will be coming home from MOS school soon, and my son is active four years. He actually had another guy tell him to his face that the devil is wicca and all that mumbo jumbo. He said it took everything I  had to not punch him because  he felt it an attack on himself but more on me. I told him to just keep calm and for his own sake keep it private if it comes up. I didn't even know he was interested in being a Wiccan until this past weekend when he skyped me and said I've finally crossed over mom. Lol and flashed a lovely pentacle then panned his laptop over to his buddy, and he busted with MM and BB while flashing his! LOL

My hubby isn't really anything, he is however very supportive of me and he was the first person I ever told outside of my coven 10 years ago.  It still surprises me how people can still be closed minded about things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 22, 2011 11:55:09 AM »

well, life got in the way again. I will have to send on Monday. Already PMed everybody. DH got to the post office 10 minutes after they closed. grrrrr
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #308 on: October 22, 2011 12:15:36 PM »

I am also sending on Monday because one of my last pieces did not get as dry as I wanted. All pmed but sad I am sending a bit late.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

impchild
« Reply #309 on: October 22, 2011 04:36:49 PM »

i managed to send on time!! yay! i packed my little birthday boy in the bike trailer and found he had fallen asleep when we got to the PO.  so i managed to carry my sleeping 4 yo in and mail the package.  he didn't wake up until we got back home and he is so disappointed that he didn't get to mail the package that i have said we will mail a letter.  lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momma to a 5yo drama king
ISO: purple/black/green yarn scraps (2yds or more), vintage hankies and a single fire opal bead.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jessica Chastain Puts a Flamenco Twist on Her Red-Carpet LBD
How to Choose a Soft Cup Bra
How to Choose a Softly Padded Bra
How to Choose a Demi Bra
How to Choose a Camisole
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...