A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,313
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alphabet inchies Round 2 - gallery  (Read 16972 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 10, 2011 03:38:09 AM »

Within your group of 7, The sending system will be as follows:

AGMSY S#1> S#2>S#3>S#4>S#5>S#6>S#7>S#1
BHNTZ S#1>S#3>S#5>S#7>S#2>S#4>S#6>S#1
CIOU S#1>S#4>S#7>S#3>S#6>S#2>S#5>S#1
DJPV S#1>S#5>S#2>S#6>S#3>S#7>S#4>S#1
EKQW S#1>S#6>S#4>S#2>S#7>S#5>S#3>S#1
FLRX S#1>S#7>S#6>S#5>S#4>S#3>S#2>S#1

Please see the group lise below to see where you fit into this system and who you should be sending to.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011 04:23:16 AM by nilmerg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011 04:24:34 AM »

# Participant X (AGMSY, BHNTZ, CIOU, DJPV, EKQW, FLRX)

GROUP 1 - Nilmerg's Group
1   Nilmerg (crazyalien8, Robinpich, OddmentsandTweaks, Eamea, Oodelally, pogo)  
2   crazyalien8 (Robinpich, OddmentsandTweaks, Eamea, Oodelally, pogo, Nilmerg) Extras sent 26 sept
3   Robinpich (OddmentsandTweaks, Eamea, Oodelally, pogo, Nilmerg, crazyalien8)
4   OddmentsandTweaks (Eamea, Oodelally, pogo, Nilmerg, crazyalien8, Robinpich)
5   Eamea (Oodelally, pogo, Nilmerg, crazyalien8, Robinpich, OddmentsandTweaks)
6   Oodelally (pogo, Nilmerg, crazyalien8, Robinpich, OddmentsandTweaks, Eamea)
7   pogo (Nilmerg, crazyalien8, Robinpich,OddmentsandTweaks, Eamea, Oodelally) Extras sent seperately on 23 sept

Green = Sent
Blue = recieved
Purple = Late with communication
Strike through = swap complete feedback given
Red = Contact organisers
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011 01:01:29 AM by nilmerg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011 06:38:25 AM »

Green = Sent
Blue = recieved
Red = Contact organisers

SARAHJ2001'S GROUP
1   SarahJ2001 (JillHogan, soulfiresgrace, kaz814, r.forslund, jo_mama, Rosie1981)
2   JillHogan (soulfiresgrace, kaz814, r.forslund, jo_mama, Rosie1981, SarahJ2001)
3   soulfiresgrace (kaz814, r.forslund, jo_mama, Rosie1981, SarahJ2001, JillHogan)

4   kaz814(r.forslund, jo_mama, Rosie1981, SarahJ2001, JillHogan, soulfiresgrace)
5   r.forslund (jo_mama, Rosie1981, SarahJ2001, JillHogan, soulfiresgrace, kaz814)
6   jo_mama (Rosie1981, SarahJ2001, JillHogan, soulfiresgrace, kaz814, r.forslund)
7   Rosie1981 (SarahJ2001, JillHogan, soulfiresgrace, kaz814, r.forslund, jo_mama)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011 04:40:56 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011 07:49:00 AM »

Group 2 - Dragonflower's Group
1   Dragonflower (Mantisbh, crimescene, Smmarrt, deathchicken, Pantsafari, mintdawn)  
2   Mantisbh (crimescene, Smmarrt, deathchicken, Pantsafari, mintdawn, Dragonflower)
3   crimescene (Smmarrt, deathchicken, Pantsafari, mintdawn, Dragonflower, Mantisbh)
4   Smmarrt (deathchicken, Pantsafari, mintdawn, Dragonflower, Mantisbh, crimescene)
5   deathchicken (Pantsafari, mintdawn, Dragonflower, Mantisbh, crimescene, Smmarrt)
6   Pantsafari (mintdawn, Dragonflower, Mantisbh, crimescene, Smmarrt, deathchicken)
7   mintdawn (Dragonflower, Mantisbh, crimescene, Smmarrt, deathchicken, Pantsafari)

Green = Sent
Blue = recieved
Red = Contact organisers
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011 08:56:07 AM by Dragonflower » THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
nilmerg

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011 04:05:51 PM »

For anyone a bit confused about who you should be sending each set of letters to....

Find your group and organiser above, find your name. The names in brackets following your name are your partners, the first person in the brackets should recieve the first set of letters (AGMSY), the second personal in the brackets after your name should recieved the 2nd set of letters (BHNTZ) and so on and so forth. If you are still having trouble understanding, then, PLEASE Pm your organiser, this is a bit complicated so please don't be afraid to ask, your organiser will be able to provide you with an exact list of who should recieve each letter.

Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mintdawn
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011 10:20:28 AM »

Okee I'll show ya what i received from Mantisbh and what i have left after sending ya'll yours. One set does use stickers coz i thought those litter scratch off stickers would be fun to play with. But for the one who said she didn't want to receive stickers. I did not send you any of that set just the painted and digitals.

This is what i received of mantisbh's set. I freaking love this. There's a kanji word for each letter of the alphabet.

Then this is my candy abc set. I work retail and have been stocking halloween candy and it inspired me to make this digital set using candy backgrounds. it occurred to me too late in the set to make a candy for each letter of the alphabet. i was just going for essential candies that were important to me  Tongue. (anyone else have a candy priority list? prolly not.) So there ended up being a P for Peeps and that's about the only one intentionally alphabetical.

This is the first set i made the day i got into the swap. Its pearlised watercolor and ink. The pearl is a little hard to write on but i just had got the paint and wanted to take it for a test drive. Its a little light in spots but its ok looking.

This set here was kind of an afterthought. I still had not got enuff of making the abcs and was at work thinking about them and thought hey we have these little scratch off stickers i bet they fit on an inchie  Tongue. so i got a $1 set of those to try and see if they did fit. i drew the little designs on them and then modged over them coz they looked like they might just scratch more if they weren't protected. They are sitting on a first draft watercolor background that i thought about using for a gallery piece...but then thought it was not quite right and did it over. i used my shiny new inchy puncher too on that watercolor sheet  Grin. so those inchies match the piece i got sitting on my couch waiting to go into the Spirit Gallery this month. so even though they r stickers they r special coz they came from my work and they r on a watercolor sheet that almost made it to show.

anyways i cant even wait to see ya'lls. i bet between the swap and what i have we can make maybe 4 alphabets and have 2 for the house and two for xmas presents. thank you for allowing me to join and i'll post your stuff as soon as i receive it.

P.S. - if anyone wants to see the finished gallery piece its here: http://www.dawnturtle.com/images/stories/drawings/dawn_summerall_conant.jpg. I was working on this particular piece over a 4 month period (about the time i've been swapping on craftster). swapping with ya'll has been such an inspiration to me. doing the tiny work of inchies and atcs has been so creatively sparking. i don't think i could have made it through this piece w/o having done all the swaps i've done these past few months. well i would have made it but it would have been a lot different...flatter and less crafty. thank you for allowing me to do art with you. who hangs a zentangle in a gallery? Tongue i would have never used an elongated atc as a domino serioiusly Tongue or cut up a beautiful red and gold embossed chinese calender and flipped it over just to get that super bright gold textured underside. doing these inchies and atcs has unlocked a kind of creative flood gate for me and being on craftster is one of the best experiences ever (next to mantis of course).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011 01:06:52 PM »

Oooh- fantastic inchies! I'm even more excited to receive mine now.  Grin

Also mintdawn, your art piece is just gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
mintdawn
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011 03:02:00 PM »

thanks dragon im very excited about receiving mine too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011 04:48:41 PM »

I love those kanji letters mantisbh. They look great, although I'm almost a little dispaointed that since your answer to the question 'do you want family freindly inches' was something like 'hell no'! That they are not a bit more risky! lol

A great start to the gallery and thanks for sharing your experiments Mint dawn.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mantisbh
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011 05:53:15 PM »

Well I was unsure of who I was going to get in my group and this idea was cool and
safe but I totally wanted to do a full nude set also... But there is always next time? Cheesy
also here are the pieces I received from mintdawn.

Stephen

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Beanbag Chair
How to Make a Birch Bark Basket
How to Make a Doggie Bag Tote
How to Make 3D Felt Flowers
How to Knit a Blanket
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...