A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,342
Currently Running With Scissors:
496 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FoC Acrylic-Free Bead Soup Swap (Round 5) GALLERY!  (Read 15050 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

april again
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2011 11:53:59 AM »

Pictures! I received last night but I got home super late and I am just taking my rather poor quality photos Sad

Here is the soup, mostly sorted: Nice mix of glass, spacers, metal beads, shaped glass and charms! Some sweet porcelain and other stuff too.

My lovely finished jewels! I am really into asymmetrical earrings lately and I got some LOVELY examples of them..I especially love the shooting stars! I think those will be worn to work tomorrow Smiley Also a cool turquoise necklace and other sweet earrings, a polymer (?) pendant and others. She also drew me  a lovely Frog Prince card but his picture did not come out very good in the photo Sad

The ultimate though, is this incredible wireworked paisley pendant! The theme (I love paisley), the colors, the workmanship...AWESOME!!!

Such a great haul!

THANK YOU puamelia!!!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011 11:55:13 AM by april again » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2011 04:53:20 PM »

Beautiful paisley!!  Love your haul!

Thanks for all those great links Jennie!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GoldenSunshine
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2011 06:44:51 PM »

I'm not in this swap but BIG Thank you to all of you and Jennie to provide some great places to buy charms. I am on the major hunt on those, and I was getting frustrated, was not able to find what I want! Thank you!!

BTW- all the goodies looks lovely! Can I have them all!?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looking for fabrics! Willing to do a fabric exchange or some kind of swap.

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2011 07:03:48 PM »

So its a bit delayed, but I want to show off my awesome bead soup from Krafty_Karasu! I love all the beads, she definitely got my favorite colors right (just guess, you'll get it)! I love the whole thing, and I haven't had time to dig through it all yet, but my friends have! The little separate pile in the top corner is getting mixed with some gears and such and turning into a memory wire bracelet for one of them... I really had no say there, its just happening! Anyway, on to pics of the awesome beads I got!

Look at all the cool stuff! Lava rocks, metal bits, pearls, and lots of red and black!

Here's a close up of the middle, just to get some detail:

And the awesome beaded bracelet! It fits perfect!

Funny story about the bracelet, I didn't realize it was two toned until I looked at the pictures on my computer. I really need to get better lighting in the house, both times I wore it it was completely dark out... But as soon as I found out I was like "two toned, really? That just makes it ten times cooler!"

Anyway, thanks Krafty, I love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Krafty_Karasu
call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2011 10:03:11 PM »

I'm so glad you like your soup!  and THRILLED that the bracelet fits so well!!!  don't feel bad about not realizing it was 2 toned though.  I had the same problem while making it!  lol.  it was a tad difficult to keep track of what color went where sometimes making the center portion.  Roll Eyes  but it worked out in the end!  Grin

you're welcome!  Grin  Grin  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
puamelia

Oh poppet, how you thwart me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2011 12:45:17 AM »

You are welcome April! Glad you like everything... I saw the paisley pendants on your pintrest and just had to make one! Now I need to make one for myself, hehe.

Yes the blue face is a polymer pendant someone else made and much as I love it, I thought you might love it more. The porcelain and the cloisonne are also ones I love but I've had them forever and I figure I should stop hoarding them lol. As I said, I am still in moving mode, which includes purging and sharing. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay for summer!
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2011 08:44:35 AM »

Just did another huge batch of feedback.  Most of you should be all set!  Let me know if I've missed anything.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cackle
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Pottery, Ceramics, Polymer Clay Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Whenever I close my eyes the lights go on.. Lummis

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2011 10:50:50 AM »

Another massive haul of goodies! I love seeing the variety of things sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2011 02:05:02 PM »

I'm so glad you like your soup!  and THRILLED that the bracelet fits so well!!!  don't feel bad about not realizing it was 2 toned though.  I had the same problem while making it!  lol.  it was a tad difficult to keep track of what color went where sometimes making the center portion.  Roll Eyes  but it worked out in the end!  Grin

you're welcome!  Grin  Grin  Grin

Don't feel bad about that at all, the lighting in my house is extra super crappy... I can totally see it when I wore it to work today! And I love how the middle second alternates, I was staring at it for far too long today...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
kimchery
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2011 11:47:49 AM »

Here are my goodies from my awesome lunch with Tero.  :0)

She told me she was bringing me a surprise, but look at the lovely presentation.  If I could have jumped up and down without looking like a fool, I would have.  I had already swooned over the bookmark made by jennie, which I LOVED, but I have to admit I love this one more.  Because its rainbows, and because its mine.   Tongue Grin
Then opening the box:

Oh my gosh, its a whole bunch of little surprises everywhere!
From the animal kingdom...

Yes, mermaids count there too.  See the little hedgehog?  No, probably not.  Its the bead in the middle, the smallest.  The little face, is that not the coolest?

All the charms... so many little details.....

Clasps, findings and other metal doodads.  I LOVE that copper kitty clasp!

A view of some of my favorites.  So many things are just so unusual...  The beads on the left are rose and jasmine beads from Jerusalem.  They work sort of the same way wearing pearls does, except by smell.  I am going to be making something special with them soon.  And of course the beetles' wings, which I've never seen.  (No beetles were harmed in the process of this swap... Cool)

A closer look at the rest of the beads.  So many interesting bits, my mind goes reeling with ideas. 
  I feel so lucky I had a partner I got to meet with.  All swaps should be as cool as swap, shop and lunch!  I'm sure not everyone here has ever been close enough to meet with a partner, but this is Louisiana, it could happen to you!  I was so surprised to see that Tero lived so close that I read over the city in her questionnaire a bunch of times before putting 2 and 2 together.  I had so much fun, Tero!  Thanks so much!  I so look forward to craft or lunch again whenever it happens!   And thank you Jennie for organizing and pairing me with 2 lovely partners.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Interview With Robin Ince at Laugharne Festival 2012
Interview With Simon Armitage at Laugharne Festival 2012
Interview With Simon Day at Laugharne Festival 2012
Blair Underwood on South by Southeast
Photoshoot for South by Southeast Book Cover with Blair Underwood
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...