A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,555
Currently Running With Scissors:
728 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FoC Acrylic-Free Bead Soup Swap (Round 5) GALLERY!  (Read 10515 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2011 02:24:10 PM »

Wonderful packaged.  I really love all the little mermaids.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Killam Creative

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2011 03:17:46 PM »

Jennie - thanks for the links!

Love that cool paisley pendant and the beetle wings. There is so much to look at!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You don't make it with your hands.
You form it with your hands.
You make it with your mind.
                Edgar Tolson, 1971

Pinterest
Blog
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2011 05:05:45 PM »

OMG, jennie, you totally sent me on a crazy shopping spree on eBay with all those links!  If I can't afford gas these next 2 weeks I'm blaming it all on you Cheesy  LOL!  Just kidding!  I searched around from all those sellers and found lots of great deals, and only spent about $12 on misc items and FREE shipping Shocked  YAY!

puamelia, will you posting any pics of the goodies you received from me?  I totally spaced and didn't take any before I shipped out Tongue  My bad...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2011 07:06:00 PM »

Here is my soup from Atsuko... It was a particularly chunky, and delicious recipe!

I am very intrigued by the tiles - ideas ideas...

Pretty blue rod beads, and spotted glass beads, and so many jewel toned glass beads

Love the rolled paper beads in the top, and have ideas of what I want to make with the pink beads

Adorable fish pendent and a cool glass pendent

and my new pretties - I love them, but especially love the acorn earrings - so adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
puamelia

A NEW day, a NEW doll... another poppet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2011 01:09:03 AM »

Hi there all, sorry took so long. Internet was down all day... and I took lots more pics but can't find the camera in the mess that is my new place. Here's what came off my phone....

Everything out of the box with the most awesome button flowers card:

OhMyGosh!!! First thing I did was put these on. I was sad to take them off for work, but they are so awesome! My DH said they are so me, and it's so true! LOVE THEM!!! And I have my own little mermaid, the focal charm of the bracelet!

The beautiful Murano glass pendants - my daughters have already claimed theirs. One took the non-Murano, a cute moon, and the other took the green, her fav color. My fav. is the clear with the silver and bronze streaks. So amazing in person! And notice the gold buttons and black buttons on the side! I've been wanting to make a button bracelet, thank you!

Here is the soup, opened up. I got lotsa silver ear wires and copper eye pins, and tons of beads! Look at all the semi-precious chips! Moonstone and lapis, my favs, and amber, also a big fav! Not sure I mentioned amber, how did you know? I super love the long blue glass beads, and can you see the little owl??? Some notable favorites: white glass rounds with cobalt blue highlights, little sparkly rounds in different colors, big chunks of shell or mop, like the big blue one on the bracelet, bigbigbig dark green rounds! OH! I could keep going.... there was so much in there.

We had a sorting party, me and the girls, and there is so much I love... Thank you so much Sapphire, and extra thanks for the storage boxes - they came in super handy when we started to sort. WOOHOO! It was so much fun... They are already putting in their requests for what they want me to make, and the creative juices are starting to go go go! Thank you so much for the aMAZing soup and my new favorite jewelry! xoxoxo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay for summer break = swapping fun!

Kids Craft and Swap Round 7, squared!
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2011 05:20:39 AM »

Oh boy, it is ever so fun to click the "see images only" button and just frolic through all the virtual baubles that everyone got!  Grin I love how generous everyone is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2011 06:21:01 AM »

I think we should all revisit this thread and post what we make with our soups.

Also, I am a bit curious about what people made our friend who could not join the swap due to Irene. 

Yes, I am a nosy bugger.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2011 06:50:22 AM »

Wonderful!  I'm glad you and your daughters are having so much fun with my excess.  Looks like bracelets have been a go-to fave for many of us to make for our partners and for us to receive Smiley  Enjoy it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

ETSY
PINTEREST

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2011 10:45:14 AM »

Hello ladies.  I have *finally* been able to get pictures and post the lovely package I received from Alchamy513.  (I swear I'm not usually such a horribly ungrateful partner as to drag my feet on posting pictures this long!)  This week has been rough, with working 2 jobs, getting sick, having the batteries die in my camera, and then getting a new smart phone that I have no idea how to use.  My husband explained that the camera in my new phone is actually better than the one I usually use, so he had to show me how to use it, and how to get pictures off of it before I could do this.  Sad  Sigh.  Poor excuses I know, but that's what's been going on this week. 

Anyways, onto the pictures!  There were so freakin many of them, that I had to edit some of them together so I didn't crash craftster with all the beady goodness.
First, some beautiful sea glass, and strands of freshwater pearls!

This may sound odd, but I love how truly deep and black the black beads are.  Despite the "sea glass" texture, they aren't grey at all.  A nice deep inky black.   Cheesy  And the pearls are just stunning!  I especially love the coppery coin shaped ones.  There are also deep indigo-blue, light purple, and white and chocolate brown.  Smiley

Next, lots of stone!

I'm not actually sure what types of stone each of them are.  I think the green are aventurine.  And I think the items on the right are dyed stone.  Very pretty aqua, navy, purple, black and white.  Grin

Glass leaves & clasps!

There are lots of pretty AB glass leaves, including some large focal-sized ones in blue and yellow, a lovely goddess figure pendant (that I'm totally about to use in a swap package!), and it's hard to tell but that strand of heart shaped glass beads are the most beautiful shade of cobalt blue.  I wish I could have gotten the light shining through them.  My bad.  Still trying to figure out new phone's camera functions.  Then beside those, some adorable star and moon clasps!  I'm totally going to use one for a Celestial themed charm bracelet I have in the works!

Next, Alchamy totally came to my rescue with some odd requests I had...

Some lovely asian style ceramic beads for a Kaylee/Firefly bracelet that  I need to make a few more copies of.  Some adorable enameled stars, some really pretty large sage green beads with navy blue leaves on them.  Then, over on the right, dear Alchamy saved my bum with some wee skulls for use on potions bottles I'm making for a swap!  I LOVE the black stone ones!  (They may also be hard to see clearly, but they are super-cool carved stone skulls inside the circle of tiny white skulls.)  There are also some lovely iridescent purple/copper beads, a little copper goddess pendant, and a selection of beautiful metal spacers.

Alchamy clearly noticed my propensity for using tons of charms, so she included a whole bunch!

Fish, Chinese coins, shells, purses, spiders, shells, stars, faces and celtic knots!

And then the lovely crafted goodies!

A beautiful steampunk inspired pendant with a Victorian portrait on a metal butterfly!  And my very favorite, that I've been wearing a lot the last few days...  A beautiful old key pendant, with a pretty little briolette and a little star charm!

Thank you so much dear Alchamy!  Cheesy  I was truly stunned by how much you packed into that box!  It was so thoughtful and generous my dear, and now I'll have goodies for many a future charm bracelet.  Yay!  Thank you again and again for being such a wonderful partner.   Kiss Kiss Kiss 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on lists and forget to craft.
TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2011 11:41:41 AM »

Love that old key and yay for lots more charms for projects!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

ETSY
PINTEREST

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
10 Books to Read Before They Hit the Big-Screen - Part 1
Elizabeth Taylor Dies at 79 of Congestive Heart Failure
Basic Video Production Lighting Tips
Framing Your Shots for an Internet Video
Camera Work for Internet Videos
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...