A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
571 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: (NicoleMarie Inspired) Handy Quilted Dish Mat Swap  (Read 4142 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011 02:41:02 PM »

While Sillybowtie is waiting for the rest of Her package to arrive (which I sent out Yesterday) I revived my Package
1st every thing together. There is the drying cloth (With a really cool strawberry on it), a tea wallet and tea holder and foam hand wash smells yummy

Now a little break down, she put her favorite tea in the Wallet. ONE: I LOVE TEA! TWO: I DIDN'T OWN A TEA WALLET
I kept planing on making myself one and I just never seem to get around to it. I have a Stevia packet holder but not a tea wallet. Well now I do. I am making Jasmin tea in my 3 Quart Ice tea maker as I am typing this.

SEE LOTS OF TEA HERE.

The back of the Drying cloth is a really cool pattern too.

When I was unwrapping stuff this is how the Strawberry looked. I couldn't for the life of me think of what it was for.... Then it hit me it was a topper for the Hand soap.

I have to say my Husband even thought the whole package was cool. (he doesn't hate strawberries as long as I don't decorate the bedroom with them.)   Roll Eyes Great Package I loved everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011 10:57:40 PM »

All the Handy Quilted Dish Mats are great.  I can not wait to see what the last few look like.  Way to go Ladies. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
NicoleMarie
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011 02:52:52 AM »

That is sooooo cute!  Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sillybowtie
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011 06:34:16 AM »

I am glad you love your package! I loved shopping for you and surprised how much strawberry I found.  Save the adapter for the strawberry pump for the non foaming soap containers. I was going to get the strawberry soap but did not want it overpower you with strawberry. (They did not have gnome themed)

Did you like the jasmine tea? I have been drinking the white wrapper tea since I was 4. A neighbor bought me a loose leaf container of the same brand and she told me that if I drink this it will make me beautiful. The other kind is a good substitute for when I cannot make it to Chinese market. My DH and in-laws think I am crazy on how specific I am on my tea.

Thanks for the idea for the sugar packets, I am going to make them for my splenda friends and family. I try to make everyone at least one homemade gift for Christmas. Now I need to think of an idea for the guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sillybowtie
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011 10:56:21 AM »

Part 2 of my package came today. I was surprised because it said it would be here on Monday!
Included is a pot scrubber (I have been looking for a replacement for the ones I used to get at Ikea), homemade scrubber flower (DH has been banned from using this), set of 12 surged napkins/drying towels, and a really cool sponge that is eco friendly!
Now I need to cook something to use all of my cool swag!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

NicoleMarie
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011 12:26:44 PM »

What a cool scrubber!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2011 08:12:09 PM »

I loved the Jasmin tea. I was surprise at how nice it worked as an Ice tea Nice under tones of flavor. I am a tea snob too but I am the same about most of my foods.
When I first made a set of the Cloth Un paper towels for the house My husband shook his head and said "Really?". But we use them over paper plate holders and as mug rugs and lots of places plus they are good for cleaning up things. We use a lot less paper napkins and paper towel with them around I keep mine folded up in the napkin holder in the kitchen. Hope you get some good use out of them. I love my Dish Mat Thanks again.
I am glad you love your package! I loved shopping for you and surprised how much strawberry I found.  Save the adapter for the strawberry pump for the non foaming soap containers. I was going to get the strawberry soap but did not want it overpower you with strawberry. (They did not have gnome themed)

Did you like the jasmine tea? I have been drinking the white wrapper tea since I was 4. A neighbor bought me a loose leaf container of the same brand and she told me that if I drink this it will make me beautiful. The other kind is a good substitute for when I cannot make it to Chinese market. My DH and in-laws think I am crazy on how specific I am on my tea.

Thanks for the idea for the sugar packets, I am going to make them for my splenda friends and family. I try to make everyone at least one homemade gift for Christmas. Now I need to think of an idea for the guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NicoleMarie
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011 02:30:36 AM »

Srawberryh.....What type of fabric do you use for your un-paper towels?  I really like this idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011 09:27:45 PM »

It sounds like they are cloth napkins.  I use cloth napkins more as well.  You can find them at thrift stores for a real deal. 

quote author=NicoleMarie link=topic=390260.msg4650384#msg4650384 date=1318239036]
Srawberryh.....What type of fabric do you use for your un-paper towels?  I really like this idea!
[/quote]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
NicoleMarie
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011 01:46:54 PM »

Yeah!  I received my package today and I can't believe how perfectly it matches my kitchen decor! 

I love the applique on the dish mat!  The dish towel with the recipe will get good use with 2 little kids, and I the potato bag is great.  I also got 2 wine stoppers (which I needed) and a tea steeper (I love tea). 

Did I mention how nice everything matches my kitchen?!?  Take a look at my sink rug

Thank you, I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a California Sushi Roll
How to Make Tikka Masala Cream
How to Make Pooris Doe
Chicken in Tikka Masala Sauce Recipe
How to Make Pooris Bread
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...