A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,469
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: VENDORS WANTED: No Coast Craft-o-rama! Minneapolis/St. Paul  (Read 3750 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gypsythief
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005 09:10:53 AM »

hi!  do you have the ap up somewhere?  i am interested in doing this show, although slightly freaked at the thought of driving up from madison in december..... hmmmmmmmm......

by the way, you SURE you cant' drive down this weekend for a space at the craftacular?  : )

anyway, let me know where to read over the application.

thanks dear!
naomi
www.theglitterworkshop.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

j-me
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005 06:34:36 PM »

My husband is thinking about applying, but isn't sure if his stuff would fit with what you are looking for.  He does screenprinting, mostly rock posters.  Here is his website  www.lonnyunitus.com

He has some other stuff...screenprinted art prints, comics, postcards etc., but would be selling mostly gig posters...I told him to just apply, but he wanted me to ask if his stuff "fit".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pumpkingirl
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2005 07:04:33 PM »

hi!  do you have the ap up somewhere?  i am interested in doing this show, although slightly freaked at the thought of driving up from madison in december..... hmmmmmmmm......

by the way, you SURE you cant' drive down this weekend for a space at the craftacular?  : )

anyway, let me know where to read over the application.

thanks dear!
naomi
www.theglitterworkshop.com
Hi Naomi! Much to your surprise I was in your store this weekend. I wish it was in Minneapolis! I came in and bought some stuff...I'll post what I bought on your thread on the Wisconsin board. ANYWAY...You should totally come up. Usually in early December it isn't too snowy yet! You can get an application on www.nocoastcraft.com. Pleeeeeeeeeeease come up!

xoxo
Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
pumpkingirl
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2005 07:06:19 PM »

My husband is thinking about applying, but isn't sure if his stuff would fit with what you are looking for.  He does screenprinting, mostly rock posters.  Here is his website  www.lonnyunitus.com

He has some other stuff...screenprinted art prints, comics, postcards etc., but would be selling mostly gig posters...I told him to just apply, but he wanted me to ask if his stuff "fit".
Hi there! Yes, he should totally apply. In fact, I think he will not be the only "gigposter" style artist/craftster at the event. I really enjoyed checking out his site. We especially need vendors who sell stuff other than jewelry and we would LOVE to get some (*ahem*) dudes involved.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
meow!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005 10:55:28 PM »

so it sounds like there will be a lot of jewelry?

well be prepared for the Plumberry application!

it is coming very soon....we do purses, pouches (for change or actually quite perfect for birth control), cat toys, stuffed creatures, t-shirts, zines and tons more! also, there is a "dude" involved!! we are totally excited.

oh and "j-me" i love your husbands style! if he is there we will definatly be at his table! i can tell you without even showing him that my boyfriend will heart his posters too!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005 06:06:38 PM by meow! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

issue #3 of my zine is out! PM me for a free copy!
j-me
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005 08:28:36 PM »

Alright, I'll tell my dude he should apply.

And thank you meow!  I will let him know that he has a "fan"   Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pumpkingirl
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005 12:48:02 PM »

REMINDER!!! The deadline is Monday August 1st so don't forget to submit your application, photos and table fees! Thanks all! We'll get back to you around August 15th!

Thanks!
Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
pumpkingirl
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2005 05:42:56 AM »

A big THANK YOU to everyone that applied to be a vendor! We received around 80 applications for 54 (we squeezed a few extra in) spots! We'll be getting back to everyone around August 15th. Next year, we'll maybe look for a bigger spot so more people can participate!

Thanks again,
Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
meow!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2005 04:25:27 PM »

when is everyone going to know? your blog says tuesday night you guys decided. hmmmm......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

issue #3 of my zine is out! PM me for a free copy!
Valoir

I knew I could make it myself!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2005 10:42:52 AM »

What's going on with this? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Valerie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it's all jewelry all the time!
http://www.valoirdesigns.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Wedding Photography Techniques
Studio Photography Tips
Beginner Camera Kit
Action or Sports Photography
Household Items to Keep in Your Camera Bag
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...