A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,161
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: VENDORS WANTED: No Coast Craft-o-rama! Minneapolis/St. Paul  (Read 3714 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pumpkingirl
« on: June 11, 2005 07:23:56 PM »

Hey there all you Minnesota crafters! The No Coast Craft-o-rama is now accepting vendor applications for our first show, December 3rd, 2005. The event will be in northeast Minneapolis in a lovely golf manor with neat vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. Please check out nocoastcraft.com to pick up an application ($50 table fee). We are really excited to get this event off the ground and can't wait for you to apply! The deadline is August 1st so get yours in soon!

Please contact me via email if you have any questions!
nocoastcraft@hotmail.com

--Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
pumpkingirl
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005 12:25:59 PM »

Hi!
Just wanted to point out that there are 41 days left to apply to participate. We were out flyering the heck out of the MSP area this weekend, so please let me know if you see any when you are out and about!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
meow!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005 04:49:03 PM »

i am TOTALLY doing this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

issue #3 of my zine is out! PM me for a free copy!
pumpkingirl
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005 08:53:48 AM »

Okay, Minnesotans. Maybe I shouldn't worry, but we have ONE MONTH until the deadline and we have received only a handfull of applications.

Are there no crafty peeps in the Twin Cities of Craftapolis and St. Craft??!?! Bring me your crafty, your arty, your kooky, your fun! Please apply for the craft sale so that I don't cry!! Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
happify
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005 11:06:32 AM »

I'd love to participate, but unfortunately lack the necessary funds.  That's the way of the world, I suppose...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meow!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005 12:38:34 PM »

we (2 friends and i) are trying to get all our stuff together to show you what we are doing but our application will be in by august 1st!! have you tried posting at other places? like getcrafty.com??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oli
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005 09:53:49 AM »

Sent in my app and keeping my fingers crossed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pumpkingirl
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005 07:21:35 PM »

Okay, I take back all my fretting. If you live in or near Minneapolis/St. Paul, you will not want to miss this sale. We have started to get apps fast and furious, and the quality of them all is exceptional. In fact, I would start saving pennies now - there is going to be LOTS of great stuff to buy.

Yay!! Go MN crafters! Keep 'em coming!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
Six
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005 06:13:02 PM »

Can shops apply??

I work at the Yarn Garage in Rosemount, and I know my boss would love to sign up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel
pumpkingirl
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005 05:36:17 AM »

I think that if the shop has handmade things they would like to bring that would be awesome! Right now we have around 18 - 20 spots open. The other option would be she could become a sponsor. E-mail me if you want more details on that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
gypsythief
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005 09:10:53 AM »

hi!  do you have the ap up somewhere?  i am interested in doing this show, although slightly freaked at the thought of driving up from madison in december..... hmmmmmmmm......

by the way, you SURE you cant' drive down this weekend for a space at the craftacular?  : )

anyway, let me know where to read over the application.

thanks dear!
naomi
www.theglitterworkshop.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

j-me
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005 06:34:36 PM »

My husband is thinking about applying, but isn't sure if his stuff would fit with what you are looking for.  He does screenprinting, mostly rock posters.  Here is his website  www.lonnyunitus.com

He has some other stuff...screenprinted art prints, comics, postcards etc., but would be selling mostly gig posters...I told him to just apply, but he wanted me to ask if his stuff "fit".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pumpkingirl
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2005 07:04:33 PM »

hi!  do you have the ap up somewhere?  i am interested in doing this show, although slightly freaked at the thought of driving up from madison in december..... hmmmmmmmm......

by the way, you SURE you cant' drive down this weekend for a space at the craftacular?  : )

anyway, let me know where to read over the application.

thanks dear!
naomi
www.theglitterworkshop.com
Hi Naomi! Much to your surprise I was in your store this weekend. I wish it was in Minneapolis! I came in and bought some stuff...I'll post what I bought on your thread on the Wisconsin board. ANYWAY...You should totally come up. Usually in early December it isn't too snowy yet! You can get an application on www.nocoastcraft.com. Pleeeeeeeeeeease come up!

xoxo
Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
pumpkingirl
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2005 07:06:19 PM »

My husband is thinking about applying, but isn't sure if his stuff would fit with what you are looking for.  He does screenprinting, mostly rock posters.  Here is his website  www.lonnyunitus.com

He has some other stuff...screenprinted art prints, comics, postcards etc., but would be selling mostly gig posters...I told him to just apply, but he wanted me to ask if his stuff "fit".
Hi there! Yes, he should totally apply. In fact, I think he will not be the only "gigposter" style artist/craftster at the event. I really enjoyed checking out his site. We especially need vendors who sell stuff other than jewelry and we would LOVE to get some (*ahem*) dudes involved.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
meow!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005 10:55:28 PM »

so it sounds like there will be a lot of jewelry?

well be prepared for the Plumberry application!

it is coming very soon....we do purses, pouches (for change or actually quite perfect for birth control), cat toys, stuffed creatures, t-shirts, zines and tons more! also, there is a "dude" involved!! we are totally excited.

oh and "j-me" i love your husbands style! if he is there we will definatly be at his table! i can tell you without even showing him that my boyfriend will heart his posters too!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005 06:06:38 PM by meow! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

j-me
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005 08:28:36 PM »

Alright, I'll tell my dude he should apply.

And thank you meow!  I will let him know that he has a "fan"   Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pumpkingirl
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005 12:48:02 PM »

REMINDER!!! The deadline is Monday August 1st so don't forget to submit your application, photos and table fees! Thanks all! We'll get back to you around August 15th!

Thanks!
Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
pumpkingirl
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2005 05:42:56 AM »

A big THANK YOU to everyone that applied to be a vendor! We received around 80 applications for 54 (we squeezed a few extra in) spots! We'll be getting back to everyone around August 15th. Next year, we'll maybe look for a bigger spot so more people can participate!

Thanks again,
Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
meow!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2005 04:25:27 PM »

when is everyone going to know? your blog says tuesday night you guys decided. hmmmm......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Valoir

I knew I could make it myself!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2005 10:42:52 AM »

What's going on with this? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Valerie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it's all jewelry all the time!
http://www.valoirdesigns.com
meow!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2005 06:31:51 PM »

I got in!! did you apply?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

j-me
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2005 10:33:57 PM »

Me too!  Now I suppose I should make some stuff to sell.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meow!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2005 10:28:50 AM »

yea i gotta get moving on it! did you husband get in with his posters???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

j-me
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2005 08:48:07 PM »

yea i gotta get moving on it! did you husband get in with his posters???

Yep, he got in too!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meow!
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2005 01:57:19 PM »

did you get your table numbers? i wanna write down where you and your husband will be!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

j-me
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2005 07:24:51 PM »

He is table 8 and I am right next to him at table 9.  Where are you at? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meow!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2005 09:14:40 PM »

we are tables 12-14...we got a lot of shit! haha just kidding...i wish...we are at table 14...lindsey (who is the other half of we) wants your husband to bring of copy of the french kicks posters with the girl in the sling for her to buy...she is in love with that poster...what is your husbands name? and your name by the way??
are you going to the meet and greet in november??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bighonkinhaley
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2005 09:25:56 PM »

IS IT TO LATE TO APPLY?!?!?! i know I'm super late but i just found out about it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
j-me
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2005 11:10:20 PM »

we are tables 12-14...we got a lot of shit! haha just kidding...i wish...we are at table 14...lindsey (who is the other half of we) wants your husband to bring of copy of the french kicks posters with the girl in the sling for her to buy...she is in love with that poster...what is your husbands name? and your name by the way??
are you going to the meet and greet in november??

I will make sure he brings at least one of those posters with him.  His name is Lon and mine is Jaime. Yes, we plan to be at the meet and greet  (although I am nervous to meet everyone)  How about you?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meow!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2005 05:42:00 PM »

yea i am super nervous too! lindsey said we should go as siamese twins. even though we look nothing alike. i think having her there will help me not be so nervous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pumpkingirl
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005 07:49:37 PM »

IS IT TO LATE TO APPLY?!?!?! i know I'm super late but i just found out about it!
Sorry but it's too late! I can put people on the waiting list, but so far no one has dropped out and the waiting list is pretty long! Hopefully we can do another one soon if it's successful. Please come shop, though!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midwest Craftster!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Household Items That Can Be Used As Beauty Products
Copy the Cover: Olivia Munn
Simple Solutions to Summer Beauty Dilemmas
How Do You Get Sexy Feet?
How to Make a Personal Perfume
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...