A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,964
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MLP: Friendship is Magic Swap (SIGNUP 09/06/11-9/20/11;MAIL BY 10/25/11)  (Read 19178 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ThePQ4
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011 01:33:15 PM »

It's not just for pony mods, bekibutton (though that would be so cool!). If i read it correctly, it is a general pony-theme swap, so you could do anything from t-shirts, bags, buttons, magnents, cross-stitch/embroidery, painting...possibil ities are endless!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SKooKuM
Miss Sews-a-lot

Dance kitty

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011 02:07:15 PM »

I'd be interested in this swap cos I've recently got *addicted* to MLP:FiM but a) I don't have any My Little Ponies and b) I don't know how to modify them. Could I sign up on the basis of being matched with someone else who doesn't have any of the toys either?  Huh

This isn't solely a pony customization swap. Its craft first, pony customs second :3 So you could do anything! :3 Like I don't care if I get a custom pony, i would rather have an amigurumi pony lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps. Send a pm if you'd like to do a Harry Potter, Pokemon, BJD or Obitsu swaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsunestudios
silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011 03:08:37 PM »

No worries!!!
I'd be interested in this swap cos I've recently got *addicted* to MLP:FiM but a) I don't have any My Little Ponies and b) I don't know how to modify them. Could I sign up on the basis of being matched with someone else who doesn't have any of the toys either?  Huh
I am not a pony modifier  Grin either, so you have some company.
I too was feeling a bit out of my league, but then I thought "I do plenty of other stuff!!!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oddmentsandtweaks
Editor In Cheese

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011 07:37:26 PM »

Yeah, unfortunately, I'm not a pony customized, either. The one I tried to do before flopped pretty badly, so I haven't attempted it since.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://oddmentsandtweaks.artfire.com
------
No swaps right now :_(
Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011 07:52:28 PM »

Oh dear, I may have to do this. Though I am not pulling my ponies out of the attic. I have boys, and they will become war steeds. Not sure that anyone but my one bronie would be ok with that. *chuckles*

Hmmm.....sleeping on it.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
DEri6n
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011 01:50:38 AM »

I briefly thought about not joining, but realized I was being silly. Consider my questionnaire sent. Smiley

Count me in with the other non-customizers (well, I have an old, partially finished attempt, but he's very streaky and bald...), but I've got a list of other awesome things my partner's guaranteed to be getting. Grin
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011 01:51:37 AM by Gracewolf » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011 10:11:43 PM »

Well I was 100% sure my partner would not be getting a custom pony since I had never done it b4... but after the painful, and yet still fun, time I had trying it on my practice horse I am pretty sure my partner will be getting a poorly done custom my little pony lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

July ATC Swap: ongoing!

Can't swap? I do commissions too Wink
SKooKuM
Miss Sews-a-lot

Dance kitty

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011 10:18:58 PM »

up to 9 swappers in less than a week!! yay!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps. Send a pm if you'd like to do a Harry Potter, Pokemon, BJD or Obitsu swaps.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitsunestudios
Hyper-Piston
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2011 01:26:11 AM »

I'm not a customizer either, HOWEVER, I'd love to try! I'm sure there are lots of good tutes and it sounds really fun haha. If I find any I'll post them here, for anyone who wants to try their hand :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mintdawn
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2011 03:59:39 PM »

my daughter also does not have toys but we're really interested in making mlp crafts and receiving them. but if we need to buy a mlp toy to swap w/someone that's okee long as its not like mega expensive! i saw someone mention they'd like to receive an amigurumi pony. my daughter wants to attempt to knit one. has anyone seen a knitting pattern for one yet? we're still seeking. we got a lotta other ideas for making stuff though. she made me an amigurumi turtle and it turned out super cute especially for a first attempt.

her fav pony is Derpy Hooves. maybe not quite a legit pony, though she says they r supposed to make it so in season two.

anyways, I'm already in and i hope we can have a good swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Coachella-Cool With This Easy Nail Art Tutorial
How You Can Brighten Your Smile Instantly
Georgia May Jagger Describes How Dad Mick Inspires Her Style
Head-Turning Prom Makeup
7 Spring Polishes to Rock Your Next Manicure
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...