A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
822 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween Gallery  (Read 19982 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2011 08:27:44 PM »

Oh, I love the cross stitch skull. I need to get my last few pics posted. I've been about it the last few days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2011 03:05:45 AM »

I'm not sure what to do with myself....  I don't have a package to open this morning!  I've been opening a package every morning before I go to work since October 1 and its like a long drawn out creepy Christmas and I love it!  Now there are no more packages to open!  But I have wonderful goodies! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lrigrem

<3 HP, Twilight, Halloween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2011 08:30:02 AM »

And that's a Poe story in the background I think.

Yay!!!  You got it!  I was searching for a good background forever - I kept going to my library's sale section & searching.  I was hoping to find The Graveyeard Book, but I think it's good I didn't - I would have felt so guilty tearing that apart.  So towards the last few weeks of crafting, I realized a Poe book would be perfect and that I had a really old paperback that I didn't mind dismantling at all.  Perfect! 
Really funny thing is I brought this into work with me one day, and one of the volunteers at the garden & I were talking about this.  She's now made THREE shadow boxes, and joined Pinterest & is happily crafting away for Halloween.  I love it!

And that pillow was so much fun to make - but time consuming & VERY different from my usual sewing..  I've never done anything like that - my sewing experience is really limited to tote bags, and a few easy shirts & skirts.  Having to press and cut everything so precisely and then sew in a specific order - wow.  It gave me a LOT of appreciation for Jack (my pumpkin wall hanging) & all of the stuff on your blog.  It was fun, though!

I just want to say thanks for being such an awesome partner!  I love everything I got.  I have a couple things at work, and plan to decorate for Halloween this weekend so I can put the rest of the stuff up at home (now I only have the Fae Door & my gecko Akane's stuff up here). 

I'm really impressed by all the goodies here. Those candy corn earrings...were they made from candy corn dip in resin or something? They look like real candy corn.

They totally are!
I have a friend that makes a lot of candy charm bracelets and I asked her how she did it. I never thought she used real candy.
But I went over to her place and she had put the holes in them and dried them for me. Then I got to use her resin to dip!

EVERYONE wants to eat my earrings when I wear those.  Seriously. (My friend kept looking at my ears... she said they never would have made it out of the house if it were her!)  And people kept asking how they were made - now I know! 

Now to post my last picture before I head to work.  :::sniffle:::  Sad it's done!  But it was sooo much fun crafting & opening for this swap.  I will definitely do this next year!

Ok, last thing, I promise - my gecko shed 3 days ago (on the full moon), and when I saw her she was all white - ghost gecko, before Halloween, on a full moon.  With her "experiment" stuff on the top of her cage.  HAH!  Awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!" <3 Oghr!
Repo! The Genetic Opera R3 Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401054.0

http://pinterest.com/lrigrem/
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2011 10:01:01 AM »

Oh that potion box that thisbirdsabsurd is soooo cool!  It looks so authentic!  So magical!

I love love LOVE that table runner and bunting garland that Ffrogg526 made!  The colors and fabrics you chose are fantastic!

AlmostDawn, I agree wholeheartedly on your sentimets on that freakin' awesome bat wall art that Lrigrem made you!  And that pillow is amazing, too!

Such an AWESOME swap!!!!  I can't wait to share the rest of my goodies that my amazing partner, audania1, sent me!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Sederick

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now doughnuts!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2011 10:24:35 AM »

This is a very sad day.. the first day with no presents Sad I am a sad panda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kapow. Totally logical and irrefutable rebuttal to your possible doubts.
Deviantart http://sederick.deviantart.com/
Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrixiesTrash
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/sederick/
thisbirdsabsurd

Be Happy!

« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2011 04:49:46 PM »

LOL Sederick - I think we all feel the same way - but your cartoon says it all. Wink

I feel like I need to comment on EVERYTHING in the gallery.  A few times I've wished I was on Facebook so I could "like" all these great posts!!  The embroidery, the bats - the buntings and the witch hat - (so funny) - and the headless lady in the guillotine cracked me up.  So many talented people - and so many things that I'm sure I haven't commented on and should.  This was so much fun!!

and thanks jillybeans for the nice comments on the box!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd .etsy.com
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2011 05:23:31 PM »

Jillybeans: The play trick-or-treat kits you made for Audania1's girls are absolutely inspired! What a wonderful idea!

I'm so looking forward to Oct. 19th when the others start opening!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2011 06:51:13 PM »

I finally got to posting pictures of just about everything!!  yay!!  Still need to post one more picture but the project is down the hall so I'll have take a picture later. 

MissingWillow - thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for all the awesome goodies you made for me!  I love them all! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2011 04:53:17 PM »

In case anyone is interested I posted a tutorial for the leg warmer/spats I made for this swap:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=392832.0
 Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dazeychick
"I got my toes in the water, a** in the sand..." -Zac Brown Band

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2011 05:02:26 PM »

I have finally gotten all my pics posted and I too was sad when there was nothing to open on the 14th... I love everything everyone has gotten, yall are so talented!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Leave something good in everyday" -Dolly Parton

http://pinterest.com/c_green
http://candragreen.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bandini Swimsuit Trends
Coral And Poppy Swimsuit Trends
Cut Exclusive: ACW Casts NYFW Fall 2013
Who Wore It Best: Michelle Obama or Rihanna?
5 Ways To Wear Prabal Gurung For Target Printed Top
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...