A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
599 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween Gallery  (Read 20477 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AmandaBL
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011 04:47:45 PM »

Look what I got last night :-) I was on an ambulance for 13 hours, and commuting for 2 so it was a welcome surprise at 11pm when I got home!

Day 1 <3

Day 2 - Luke is currently storing some special shells in this cute little box.  He hasn't seen nightmare before xmas yet, but I think I talked him into it now.

Day 3 - GORGEOUS! Necklace landscape & moon earrings <3  I am wearing them tonight to class.

Day 4 - super cute candy corn flower pot!

Day 5 - a mini bird house with pumpkin decor :-)

These ambulance shifts are keeping me away from my computer (& my bed!) so these are late in posting, but they sure did brighten my super hectic days!  Days 8 & 9 are a pair of foam sugar style skulls.  Super cute!

Day 9 is a really pretty metal bookmark.  I don't have any like this &  I love it!

Day 10 is a spooky pumpkin soap that (I think) is scented with lemongrass and it smells AMAZING! I will be using it before class tonight.

Day 11 is a set of straws and a pumpkin ice cube tray.  I love them!

Day 12 made me laugh because I sent her these cute cut outs too! haha  I love sweet tarts & Smarties - Thanks!

Dat 13 is this adorable bird house!!!  It's in my bedroom & I love it too much to put it outside.  Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011 06:16:02 PM by AmandaBL » THIS ROCKS   Logged
dazeychick
"I got my toes in the water, a** in the sand..." -Zac Brown Band

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011 07:23:12 AM »

No idea the gallery already existed!! I shall claim this spot!

My partner and I have decided to open on the first! I was away for the weekend and had to play catch-up so here are all my goodies!

Day 1: a halloween scrub, excuse the messy bed, I have already worn it and gotten so many compliments!

Day 2: a raven bag

Day 3: hot chocolate, instant coffee, and a mug rug

Oops, I thought I was supposed to open day 1 and count up but my partner intended for me to count down from 13! LOL I opened my other box which I thought was reserved for the last day and all the rest of my goodies where in there! So onto the best part...

Day 4: kitchen towels with a felt witch and frankenstein

Day 5: magnets and cute pins, and I thought the box they came in was really cute

Day 6: embroidered frankenstein and a bandana with candy corns

Day 7: super cute coasters

Day 8: monster socks

Day 9: a ring... I thought the containers were awesome

Day 10: red hots and a flask... no picture of the red hots because they got eaten before I could get a pic!!

Day 11: awesome earrings and a decoration

Day 12: Frankenstein bucket with candy... some not pictured, again it got eaten quickly!

Day 13: my container a Potions, Spells, and Brews cabinet and fabulous wine glass charms

This was such a fun swap and I had an awesome partner!!

Day 10:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011 04:55:13 PM by dazeychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Leave something good in everyday" -Dolly Parton

http://pinterest.com/c_green
http://candragreen.blogspot.com/
cadet120433
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011 08:06:44 AM »

I received 3 packages from redpopsicles.

Everything together:

Day 13: A really neat tote bag (it has outer pockets!) with the universal monsters stenciled, and inside there were two nail care sets, a mini sewing kit, bandaids, and nesting coffins (with a hello kitty pez inside) I am so excited about my coffins! redpopsicles left them undecorated so i can decorate them as i please  Smiley

It was sooo much fun opening coffin after coffin!

Day 12: Candy Day! Pixie stix, ring pops, skulls and bones, lollies, and lots of yummy lip stuff. This picture was taken after the ring pops and pixie stix had been pillaged and my brother made off with the mint choc chip lip balm..

Day 11: Decoration Day
I received two amazing decorations today! The first is a very cute fabric halloween bunting banner

and the most amazing wood plaque. i love vintage halloween and this is a perfect piece. the scene, the medium she used to make it, everything! absolutely perfect!

(this picture does NOT do this piece justice! i will try and get a better one once it has been put up)

Day 10: More decor! redpopsicles sent me a beautiful flower arrangement but unfortunately the vase/dish broke in transit. I am searching for a similar container and will have pics up soon.

Day 9: Loved Ones Day. redpopsicles made some fantastic treats for boyfriend and my two dogs.

Boyfriend received: A really awesome monster hankie, PBR coasters, and a bobblehead skeleton with gumballs in it. He's really excited since he's never had an actual handkercheif (just shop rags or bandanas) and loves the monster print. He's really excited about his coasters too Wink

My pups received some cute new (double sided) bandanas and two new plush toys. The one of the two toy bones has already disappeared so I'm figuring the chihuahua has drug it into her "wolf cave" aka, under my bed.

bandanas and one of the plush bones

Pinky the chihuahua, being a good little model.

Foxy the chow/german shepherd, being her usual self Wink

Day 8: Monster day! i received 3 monster cross stitch patterns, 3 matching hair pins (one already in use), and 3 scented monster markers. I'm having a hard time deciding which monster to stitch first..

Day 7: Creepy critter day! Two pairs of Halloween socks, lots of coustumed rubber duckies (these are going into soap), a gel window cling owl, a wooden tarantula (which boyfriend made off with), and a coffin filled with spider goo Smiley

Day 6: Freaky Fabric! redpopsicles sent me an amazing Halloween fabric assortment, including the hearse fabric that i've had my little heart set on. I definitely let out an "eeeeeeeeeeeeeee" of excitement. I just want to roll around in my fabric and bask in the Halloween-y goodness.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2011 09:01:05 AM by cadet120433 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
amycavy

on it like Dark Mark on a Death Eater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011 09:47:51 AM »

Day 1 - 19th October

A faaaaabulous skull bag that I'm using for uni books

Day 2 - 20th October

A cute zombie owl stuffie <3

Day 3 - 21st October

My boyfriend's day Smiley a lovely box with bubbles inside!

Day 4 - 22nd October

FRANKENPLANTPOT!!! Grin

Day 5

The cuuutest embroidered ornaments.

Day 6

Eyeball sweets in a cute pouch to match the day 1 bag Smiley

Day 7

How cute is this?! A necklace straight from my Pintrest Grin

Day 8

Cute and creepy all in one.

Day 9

How COOOOOL is this pillow case?!!!

Day 10

Very cute hair accessories!

Day 11

Fake blood which will no doubt get everywhere haha

Day 12

Day 13

Awesome halloween balloons

Thank youuuuu!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011 08:56:56 AM by amycavy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jmiller614
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011 10:02:42 AM »

From bobbinalong! Not opening all of these at once is really hard. Amazing bags!

But it seems like so many people are opening already, so my partner and I are jumping on the bandwagon.

Day 13:

I really love the details on this bag. The belt is perfect and the little skeleton dudes pretty awesome. Needless to say, my breakfast was candy.

Day 12:

How Poe-ish - very cool and unique. I hung him on my door handle for the picture but I want to hang him on my front door for everyone to see. Need to get a hanger to do so. Love the feathers!

Day 11:

I'm heading out for a camping trip so this is a few hours early for the next day, but I mean, it was small so it was okay. The bag will definitely be utilized for some of my drawing pencils, perfect size. The pop rocks are now packed for the trip (I don't think I've had pop rocks in ten years) and the cards are packed as well for me to write out in the car. I always want to send Halloween cards and for some reason just never remember them in the store.

And a close up of the best part:

An "I hate Candy Corn" magnet! I love the effect of this bottlecap technique and let's be honest. Who actually likes candy corn? My partner and I agreed to veto it but my goodness, but I terrible candy in the scheme of things. This is still making me laugh.

Day 10:

Some AWESOME bottles. Let me know focus on my absolute favorite.

A bottled fairy! She glued butterfly wings to a small skeleton. How creative! I wonder if I clap hard enough the fairy will come back to life.

Day 9:

Another awesome bag. The bat has various buttons inside which is really quite well done. I plan on doing some decorating with these items this evening. I have almost purchased the broken glass before because it looks pretty sweet. I'm excited for these.

Day 8:

A magical amulet! Or a really cool pendant with a real spider in it. The spider almost looks like it is under the crucio (is that correct?) curse in Harry Potter. Now I need to make sure that this will work with whatever Halloween costume I choose. It's pretty sweet.

Day 7:

I absolutely adore this headpiece (with the beetle). It's a hair clip that I cannot wait to wear! And the bracelet has classic movie monsters. I went around making sure I had seen all of the movies.

Day 6:

The ghosts around this clock sort of look psychedelic to me. I did say in my questionnaire that I enjoy useful things and this really counts. Now where to hang it...

Day 5:

A crystal ball! Although my future always seems to be pretty dark when I look inside. And filled with spiders. Which is just fine until Halloween, but I think I don't need the spiders in my future after that!

Day 4:

Some excellent coasters. Again, very functional! I may have to steal this idea for a future gift. I think this will make good conversation pieces.

Day 3:

My favorite bag! I love the blackbirds - very cool. And a closeup of the picture:

The burned edges are perfect!

Day 2:

Hehe. It wasn't until later I questioned where the candle wicks were and realized I had the candles upside down for this picture! I need to take a picture of the mural hanging up to add.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011 10:51:20 AM by jmiller614 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011 11:06:50 AM »

My spooky spot!

Finally posting some halloween goodness here!

Day one:

This awesome bag is straight from my wist.  I LOVE it!  

Day two:

The pic doesn't do it justice but this plate is a shiny metallic red.  It got a crack in transit, but I can repair it easy-peasy.  It looks great with in my kitchen!

Day three:

So soft!!!  They fit my feet perfectly which is amazing because my feet are so ginormous!  

Day four:

Yummy drink mix and reflective stickers for the kiddies.  

Day five:

I am totally loving these coasters!!  This is one of my favorite halloween images!! I love that each is a different color!  We have a neighbor hood pumpkin carving party at our house so I am hoping to hold out on the drink mix until then!  Smiley

Day six:

my little bag of goodness!  I can't believe how many little punches are in this bag!  LOVE!
the kids received matching bags of goodies as well:

Had to include the action shot!  there may or may not be a few things getting stolen from their treat bags.

loving this swap so far!  Smiley

Day 7:

this pic doesn't show the awsesomeness!  A paper quilled autumn wall hanging!  I love it!!!  It will stay on my mantle until after Turkey day for sure!!!

this better shows the amazing detail!

Day 8:

There may be some goodies being made in the near future here  Wink

Day9:

EEEEKKKK!!!  I am in love!!!  I never would have imagined this but I can't wait to show it off!!!  I right away went a changed my clothes to better compliment the necklace (lol)...now I just have to get out of the house Smiley

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011 10:16:24 AM by NH822 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011 11:11:38 AM »

I got an extra to open at any time and of course I opened it first.

A lovely jar with halloween coloured notions.

the top is a pin cushion. Look at the awesome graveyard fabric

and all the notions

On the 1st day I think I got the best present: chocolate flavoured Marshmellows. I love Marshmellows.

On the 2nd day I got multicoloured ghostshaped (?) crayons. I took them to work and the kids loved them!

On the 3rd day I got a pretty key fob with witches and bats on it

On the 4th day I got felt zombie that looks a little bit like Michael Jackson in Thriller...

On the 5th day I got a felt zombie duck that is filled with beans or anything and can stand on its own. Funny note: I received a matching bunting in last years swap...

On the 6th day I got a "Marshmellow fireside" scented candle, three elastics decorated with monster faces and a skeleton buttons and a cute pin that is already on my jacket

On the 7th day I got a skull tumbler, a skull snow dome, glow sticks (to find each other during the zombie apocalypse) zombie fluid (hand sanitizer) and a pink playmobil unicorn which I am not sure if it was intended to go into the package...but it looks a bit zombie because it has those grey eyes

On the 8th day I received a wounderfully stitched mug cozie. There is a brain in the middle and tiny accurate stitches at the edging.

On the 9th day I received a crossstitched thingie. Nostephot: what is this intended for? Or should it just look as pretty as it does? It is pretty much a stuffed rectangle saying I heart zombies

On the 10th day I received a copy of pride and prejudice and zombies and a cute bookmark with a day of the dead skull. I am afraid my school/mtv taught English isn't really good enough to read it fluidly but with the help of my phone app dictionary I already learned words like "scarcely" and "indignation"

On the 11th day I received a cute (crafted) purse, matching laces and three pairs of ear studs (birds, safety pins and insects)

On the 12th day received a superbeautiful, well-made hoop with a sweet little zombie

On the last day  Cry I received a patchwork mug rug (I think) I really love all the different fabrics, they are all a bit creepy but not too specific Halloween to not use it the whole year trough!

Thank you very much nostephot for a wounderfull swap. Hope you liked your items as much as I liked mine. I am so sad it is over.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011 02:13:33 PM by Glamis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
lizziew
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011 02:49:40 PM »

It's my day off today, so I was being lazy and having a lie in. Someone knocked at the door and I just knew who it would be, so I ran downstairs in my dressing gown, hair all over the place, and opened the door. Apologised to the postman for being half naked and a mess, blabbering about it being my day offf, while I grabbed the parcel out of his hands and ran back inside. Wow...... I am so impressed with the wrapping of my gifts! Stripes are my favourite!!

I'm really nervous now that my gifts to amycavy aren't very good... but I guess I can't change anything now... fingers crossed.

Thank you Amy!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Day 1

I am in love with this and slightly in love with Amy for making it.... pandas are my favouritest thing ever... so an evil zombie like panda is supreme! I use this bag for work and the kids on the ward love it!

zoom in time!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011 09:02:03 AM by lizziew » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY PINTEREST LINK - http://pinterest.com/lizzierw/
whatthepuck
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011 04:09:11 PM »

Strawberryh was nice enough to send Little Bean his very own Mini 13 Days of Halloween package. I don't think he likes the concept of 1 present a day.  Cheesy
I'm a horrible swap partner and didn't keep up with which day was which

Spider bag

Cookie mix jar. Rice Krispies, chocolate chips, m&ms.... I can't wait to make them.

Cat bag stuffed with scarf.

Lots of candy

Socks. I love socks.

This came with a wooden sign that said "Don't piss off the monkeys." It got broken in shipping.

Gargoyle

Moon/bat ornament for my tree.

This has to be my favorite thing.

Beaded spider ornament for my tree.

Butterflies and purple material.

Pumpkin witches

Pumpkin pumpkins

Nighrmare Before Christmas ornaments

Tinsel and a dish towel

Little Bean's package

Little Bean's dino keychain

Little Bean's squishy head. He kept squishing it and saying "Ewww! Ewww! Ewww!"

Halloween books

Pumpkin glasses. He's been wearing them for 3 days.

Pumpkin that blinks.

Coloring book

Magic towel

Knight rubber ducky

Spiders

Zombie face

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011 06:44:23 AM by LolaandBean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Aug ATC 5/5/2
Bookmark

Anyone interested in a Hockey Swap.
seabound23
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011 05:42:37 PM »

Reserved for the Spooooooooky Awesomeness that awaits!

Received 2 awesome boxes. I have a pic of the first box opened but the 2nd box explicitly says Don't Open til Day 11. So I won't.  Wink

(and yes that is a totally awesome-sauce Frankenstein bucket that I'm absolutely in love with!)

Day 11 (There was no Day 12 but I was totally spoiled with other stuff)

A monster step stool for my son! How cute is it?

I could only get an action shot....with his super cute face covered!

Day 10

wicked awesome bloody candles and candle holders!

Day 9

Candy!!!

Day 8

A super cool jar (wrapped with yarn) and inside the jar was amazing homemade t-shirt yarn!

close up of the jar
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011 11:40:41 AM by seabound23 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
1990s Fashion Trends Revival
White House Dinner Fashion Fails
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Stars Fashion at the 2012 Comic Con Red Carpet
How to Make Your Own Pair of Dip-Dye Shorts
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Continue with the Monochrome Trend
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...