A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,705
Currently Running With Scissors:
726 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween Gallery  (Read 19991 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011 10:43:25 AM »

Hi, who are you?
I thought I smelled something in here for me!
Very awesome Halloween countdown and
 Francesca the Frankenmonkey's new hunnie Devil Monkey!
My New Evil Minion
Awesome Day of the Dead Butterfly

More Spooky Loot including an awesome day of the dead mug buddy
A build my own witch kit!Altered journal with a seriously awesome skull pen
More loot including an awesome bracelet off my wist!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011 04:05:48 PM by noturavggeek » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011 11:11:31 AM »

I opened my first package and I think I'm gonig to be spoiled. I got a huge spel bppk filled to the brim with goodies and treats. The book is over a foot tall.

Day 1:

Goodies (magnets, bats, rats, and a ton of candy!:

Thanks quaggy. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Day 2: Awesome buzzard decoration with some body parts in the bottom of his cage:

digustingly lovely

Day 3: a giant werewolf!
His name is Sehr

We cuddled a little:

I also got a scary book (yay) and a bookmark:

Day 4:

Adorable candle holder:

look at the little threadspool monsters!

Day 5: "Spice" Rack with a ton of decorative Halloween sprinkles:

Day 6: A clock with a wicked old lady photo that turns into a skeleton:

Day 7: A super cute apron, which I have taken one horrible picture of. Each pocket has a different surprise, one has a dracula pez, one has halloween coasters, one has a notebook, and the other two have little craft kits for making faux stained glass ornaments:

Day 8 is a whole kitchen set:

A skull sponge holder, wine glasses, cupcake decorations, ice cube trays, fun drink/poison labels and....

skull rubber gloves for dishwashing and a beautiful hand made towel.

I'm sorry the pictures aren' better. Im having a rough couple of days, but I wanted to get some pics up of all the awesome things quaggy has sent me.

Day 9:

I believe this is a cigarette holder, which is funny cause it has the grim reaper on it, and a decorated matchbox with some goodies inside:

inside cigarette holder:

and the matchbook with goodies:

Day 10: a decorated box:

with a spider ring inside:

Day 11:

A Lamp! A whole lamp all Halloween decked out:

Day 12: Beautiful frame with cross stitch day of the dead skull. I love this and it will stay up all year long:

Day 13: Day of the dead box:

Inside, you can see the goodies, including a day of the dead wallet  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Inside of the wallet:

I love this fricking wallet!

I have had a blast with this swap and I had the best partner. Thanks quaggy. I'l get picks up of the additional item you sent and I missed (duh) soon.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 10:39:49 PM by jonnamarco » THIS ROCKS   Logged

trisarahtops013
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011 02:22:00 PM »

ETERNAL DIBS.

Day 13:
Halloween Tote Bag!
Front:

Back:

Awesomely gross teeth candy in the bag!

Day 12:
Decorate yourself little witch and bat (cat?) dolls. Totes adorbs!

Day 11:
Pumpkin container chock-full of hot lips! (yumyumyum!)

Day 10:
Halloween socks! I looove the green with the spiders with bows!

Day 9:
Toys for my cat, Tonks! Too offing cute!

I think the little Frankenstein is my favourite!

Day 8:
We decided to throw some Harry Potter love into this swap, as it's kind of Halloween related! (Witches, and wizards and magical beats! Goblins and ghosts and magical feasts!)
Pygmy Falconridge Blueback dragon! He's too cute! The tag attached reads:

"These wingless little dragons can be found in central Alberta. they have the characteristic metallic blue sales and red eyes.
They eat mainly fruit but favour the raspberry. Not only can you find them on land but are also comfortable in water.
It is said that Rowena Ravenclaw owned a Pygmy Falconridge Blueback herself."

Day 7:
Some more Harry Potter love! My very own jar of Felix Felicis! It's definitely one of my favourite potions, and I've wanted a necklace like this for a while! (I was going to attempt making it myself, but now I don't have to!)

Day 6:
Awesome Halloween bracelet! There's actually a funny story about this! I'll share later. I love it! It's so cute!

Day 5:
4 sets of earrings to match my bracelet!

Oh! And this is the adorable box they came in!

Day 4:
A cute little bear all set for Halloween!

Day 3:
A cute little notebook and pen!

The pen is just too awesome!

Day 2:
An awesome glittery pumpkin! It's sitting on the corner of my desk in my room right now, and honestly, may stay there year round!

Day 1:
Aaaaand! A sugar skull! This is so cool!

And a sugar skull iron on rhinestone patch!

Thank you eeyore_witch! I had a ton of fun with this swap!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 10:36:54 AM by trisarahtops013 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live... {Dumbledore}
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011 05:15:12 PM »

This is my happy place. This is reply #13!

Oct. 4: I got my package today from RobbinZombie! Silly USPS. The box is HUGE! Holy wow  Shocked

On to pics:
Day 13:

A Hogwarts treasure chest with...

cauldrons!

Day 12:

CANDY! Fruit snacks (Yummmmmy!) and oodles of nerds in special spooky flavors that I never knew existed. Soooo goooood!

Day 11

Cookie cutters and an apron. The apron is a really clever design. I've never seen one done like that before. I adore the fabric and the pockets! Extra thanks for this one, RobbinZombie.

Day 10:

Glittery witch hat ornaments and 3, count 'em, 3 potion bottles (labeled Full Moon Elixir, Love Potion [with red and silver hearts in the bottom!] and Ectophasm that's filled with a neon green substance and looks spectacular!)

Day 9

Wow! Love this candelabra! It looks amazing on with the rest of the Halloween display in the dining room.

Day 8

Raven day! They are currently perched on the display on the bookcase in the entry way. They look great!

Day 7

Halloween wristlet! It looks great, RobbinZombie! And I totally agree the inside pockets would not have looked as good finished. It has a much better feel this way.
And...

a necklace book! I love these and really appreciate another to add to my collection (I'm to 2! Really love these!)

the pages inside are from a German-English dictionary! It makes me think of creepy Grimm's Fairy Tales. Great touch, there, RobbinZombie!

Day 6

A candle lantern!
And...

An eerie candelabra felt embroidery! The hoop is amazing! It's all tarnished slivery looking.

Day 5

A haunted house! I adore haunted houses. It also looks awesome with a candle (fake, obviously) lighting up the inside which is also decorated!

Day 4
Look what we have here:

Punch-out pumpkin picture and a spooky sign! I seriously am in love with the pumpkins. I seriously love pumpkins period. The sign is is also loved  Smiley

Day 3
It came from the deep...

A squid tentacle plant! Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha! A plant that doesn't need water, or light, or fertilizer! It will live forever! *cough* Right, so, raging mad gardener aside, this is a very cool example of crafty-goodness  Smiley Thanks!

Day2
This is so clever:

One of those fake pumpkins, split, and made into a cemetery diorama! Love this!

Day 1
It's all over  Cry I attempted to wait to open up so the excitement would last longer but failed. My lack of self-control was rewarded by the most amazing thing ever:

A fantastic tree! I can't believe RobbinZombie actually made this! It is so awesome.

Thank you so much for everything, RobbinZombie!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 09:17:48 AM by Calabaza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011 07:59:48 PM »

Jonnamarco sent me an extra gift and asked that I open early so that I could use it!

First all of my presents layed out!!!  I love the way they are decorated:  To cute!!!  The hand stamped bags and all the little tags!!!!

She sent me the prettiest Halloween cards, and just look at how many!!!!!
This is all of the cards of one size!!!!! Love all the embellishments!! A very good paper crafter I must say!!!

Next is another set of a different size!!!!!

She included envelopes and stickers for seals!!!   I love my early gift and am now super excited to see what lurks in each package!  More fantastic stuff I know!!!!

These are my favorites!!!!

Some of my cards will be used to make myself some wall art!!!  The rest will be used for coworkers and there halloween treats!!!!!

DAY 1

Jonnamarco sent me a reversible tote!!!!  One side is a ghost (she painted the black features) the other side a glow in the dark skull. It is made from soft tshirt fabric.  I have been bringing mega papers home from work trying to get organized and it is perfect to put all these plus other supplies to like my post a notes pens etc.  She also sent this very unique Halloween Stocking.  I have never seen one of these but it is so cute!  I love the fabric and trims at the top.   I told my BF Jonnamarco started a new tradition, he has to add something to it everyday until the 31st.  He looked at me like I was stupid! I told him no really, or something bad will happen.  (What I didn't tell him was the something bad would be to him when it didn't get filled)  I will keep yall updated on his progress. Thanks Jonnamarco you probably did not realize a tradition has begun!!!!!

DAY 2

Today was yummy!!!  I received a decorated tin full of some of my favorite candies.  Twizzlers rock, whoppers for the chocolate cravings,milk duds too, jolly rancher stix and round hard mixed flavor candy perfect for at work between breaks!!!!

DAY 3
Today I received a really cool skeleton apron and two cute cup towels in purple with black cats!!! It has a pocket where the hands are and a cute little orange spider where the heart should be!

Ooops!!!  1 towel is backwards, men just don't notice those things!!!!!

DAY 4
A super cute photo album. I love the paper jonnamarco used to add the decorative border on the frame.

DAY 5

Today was a  frame decorated with these cute flower skulls.  I love the black and red.  I need to find the perfect picture.

DAY 6
Today Jonnamarco sent me the cutest personalized pumpkin patch right off my pinterest.  Woo hoo this is so cute!!!  She included a mini sock monkey ornament complete with cape Hat and treat bag.  My sister collects sock monkeys so I plan to use it for Halloween and then gift it to her. She will be excited too!!!!

Day 7
I totally love this art work!!!! The awesome owl, the background fabric and the yo yos with button centers.  The frame is very vintage looking.  Jonnamarco you rock this is too cool!!!!

DAY 8
Today was frankie day!!!  I so love Frankie!   Cute frankie note cards, 3 halloween pencils, a chalkboard painted and decorated too cute.  this is headed to work with me on Tuesday.  Then just look at this cute altered notebook.  I love it!
!!!

DAY 9
Jewelry!!!!  Woo Hoo!!  Look at all these cute earrings!  They are made from shrinky dinks, clay and are so cute. The little ghost looks to have a coating of resin.

Jonnamarco also knows my love for buttons:  Pumpkins and skulls.

DAY 10

Too super cute necklaces, she included the silver chains for each.  The tile pendant is such a cute halloween cat.  I am loving the skull and the little flower charms attached.  Perfect for all year!!!

DAY 11
I was sent two more gorgeous pairs of earrings.  I am loving this swap! The tarrot cards (I think) that they are mounted on are way cool too!

DAY 12

I am so sad to see my packages disappearing only one left to unwrap!  Boo Hoo!
More Frankie!!  This is such a super cut day!
Here is a picture of the cute Frankie box and extra goodies!  A wind up frankie, some ghost earrings that will got with the ghost pin a few pics back. I need a boo boo as the bandaids are super cute.

The inside of the box is padded with the same cute fabric that my stocking was made from.  For now I am keeping my halloween jewelry inside, but have plans to use it to store my needle in later.  

DAY 13

This most amazing bracelet was sent for my final day!!!!  I am so sad that this swap is over!!!!  I received some awesome stuff and jonnamarco was a fantastic partner!!!!!!

Here is the bracelet that is so me, so cute, so well made!!!!  I love it!!!

I love all the glass beads, the skull lock and skull key, candy corn, skull & crossbones, pumpkins, bone, purple, orange green, yellow and the silver!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 04:43:55 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011 12:57:36 PM »

Day 1
I received some really delicious chocolate and apple cider. some of the chocolate got smushed but it still tastes yummy

Day 2
A huge group of decorations and embroidered washcloths

Day 3
On her note she said "Dont be creeped out but my husband made them"
that cracked me up to no end!for some reason my camera made the words come out as if they were in the mirror. They say: "super witch", "zombie bitch", and "these treats arent for you!"

Day 4
i received a monkey hat for my sister which my mom will love, a headband for me, and barettes for us to share

Day 5
a shirt for my zombie crawl on the 16th!

ive been so busy with school i havent been able to update at all!
day 6

love the earrings!
Day 7

Day 8

coffee cup holder
Day 9

pillowcases
Day 10

Day 11

Day 12
kitty toys and stickers
Day 13

very cute monster hat for me!
Thank you Edwards1!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011 09:35:49 PM by aisy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011 10:39:10 AM »

Okay, so I am going on vacation a huge chunk of this swap opening period. So, I went ahead and opened everything like 10 minutes ago....jealous ladies?! =]]]

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO here is my package!!!

Day 1.
Yummy bark, that I made the mistake of opening in front of my family which they promptly ate majority of:

My hubby stealing a snack.

Next!
Some adorable, and wonderfully smelly, soap (?). It smells amazing! I know she makes her own cosmetics, so I am assuming she made it herself and it is so cute!

Next day!
Eyeshadow she made! Lots of colors =]

and the box it came in

And we move on!
Lip stick! She made me a bunch

And thennnnnnnnn.
To a wonderful banner that will look awesome for our Halloween party!

And then.....
This little coffin that had this little guy hidden in it!

The clasp is my favorite part!

Moving on to a
Cake that she made.

Also
A bag which my sister promptly stole

Moving right along...
A set of stamps and a cupcake pen that matches the cake (sister stole that too)

AND......
Probably my favorite item, an altered tin with a bunch of earrings in it!

Next
A Halloween skirt, that fit me perfectly, but my sister AGAIN stole to wear to school on Halloween
and its reversible

Then
A doll who is wonderfully scary!

Some spiders for hair and fingers =] again a sister stolen item

a charm bracelet with all sorts of Halloween charms

Some cookies for hubby and I, loving the owl.

So here is what we can conclude....my sister is a thief, my phone takes awful pictures, and when you open the whole package at once you forget what went on what day. Thank you aisy! Sorry I had to ruin all my surprises, but I hope you enjoy all of yours!!!!=]

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011 05:05:12 PM by edwards1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
redpopsicles

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011 03:14:29 AM »

Thank you so much for all my goodies, cadet! You really made this an awesome swap!

Day 1: Samhain Day! And, to help me celebrate Samhain, a mini alter kit with a triple moon painted cigar box, some mini pumpkins and gourds, orange candles and a pentacle necklace made from nails that I will be wearing all the time!

Day 2: Movie Day! I love this necklace! It has 3 interchangable pendants based on some of my favs - Rocky Horror, Harry Potter and Dracula - and a bunch of ecclectic beads. Also, a supercute Hedwig stuffie and a black t-shirt with a skull cut out of the front.

Day 3: Anatomically Correct Day! Check out these amazing anatomical wall art pieces cadet made! I love both of them, and I'm deciding today where their new homes will be.

And, as if I wasn't already spoiled, cadet also included this awesome vintage medical book one the heart with all kinds of sweet anatomical diagrams.

Day 4: Witch Day! Witchy goodness abounds! I got got a cute decorated frame with a matching wooden ornament, a witchy rubber duckie and two pairs of the softest spa socks ever!

Day 5: Supplies Day! I have totally been needing a thread-catcher for forever, and now I have this little Halloween-themed number to help me out, along with other supplies I've been needing or can never get enough of: hair accessory blanks, embroidery thread, rolls of ribbon and some really nice mettalic and black spider web material that I must figure out how to use ASAP! (Unfortunately, I cannot find my picture of all the loot right now, but I am going to re-take a pic and get it up shortly.)

Day 6: Book Day! How much do you love this wickedly awesome Harry Potter door hanger? Because I love it more than that! I will be rocking this decoration year-round, for sure.

Cadet also included a cool blank notebook with folders and dividers that I plan to use to try to organize my life a little... Smiley

Day 7: Vampire Day! I can't wait to get all vampired out in my new blood-spattered kicks, glitter bat hairclip and blood droplet "bite me" necklace, which I will wear while I eat my gummy vampires candy!

And a close-up of the necklace:

Day 8: Candy Day! Three of my faves...Spree, Gobstoppers and Nerds!

Day 9: Pamper Day! I cannot wait to use all these great spa gifts! Delicious-smelling handmade soaps shaped like Frankenstein, Dracula, a witch and a mummy, a man-/pedi- set and a sleep mask with spooky eyes!

Day 10: Boyfriend Day! My fella seriously loved this etched glass beer mug, and I have confiscated the gummy werewolves. Wink The skeleton duckie is now residing in the bathroom.

Day 11: Zombie Day! The excellence continues with some sexy zombie handprint undies, a Frankenstein travel sewing kit and even more hair accessories from my wist (these of the zombie finger persuasion...).

Day 12: Eye Popping Accessories! Hurray for hair accessories - all of these are straight from my wist, and cadet did such an awesome job! I love them all!

Day 13: Container Day! I received this awesome tote that quotes The Raven ("Nevermore") in the shape of a raven and some Halloween stickers.

I received my package from cadet today, and here's the pile of loot I discovered when I opened it:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011 11:26:25 AM by redpopsicles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011 11:00:55 AM »

Thank you so much sweetyetevil for swapping with me!  I love everything you sent me!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your goodies once your second box makes it's way to you!

Day 13 is probably my favorite thing out of the whole package!  This is going to be displayed all year long along with the other two hoops I have received.  This is straight off my Pinterest and is just gorgeous!

Day 12 is it just me or did these days just FLY by? Today I got another hoop.  I love this sugar skull and it looks so good on my hoopla wall!

Day 11 I got two adorable decorations!  They are hanging up on a metal tree that I have in my living room.  A sparkly bat (love the glitter) and a super cute pumpkin.  The pumpkin has so many details!

Day 10 A Fabric Pumpkin!!!!!!!!! I love all the new decorations that I have received!

Day 9 I got a Halloween Charm bracelet!  My favorite charm is the one that says EEK!

Day 8 I got a gorgeous sequined pumpkin.  Again something straight off my Pinterest!  I love this, it's so pretty!

Day 7 I got a really cool resin tray with orange and black bottlecaps.  It is perfect up on my shelf standing on it's side behind two Halloween candle holders I have.  Sorry no action shot

Day 6 A skull hoopla!  It is going to look great on my hoopla wall (which is pretty bare) Man I was stalked so well.  

Day 5 is the most adorable fabric wreath!!!! OMG I cannot even say how much I adore this wreath.  It is perfect.

I also got permission to open one more since the kids were all one day together.
I got this googly eye frame right off my Pinterest.  It's kinda creepy when you shake it cause the eyes all wiggle and make a weird noise....

I need to print a pic of my kids from Halloween last year to put in it.

Day 4 is an AWESOME Halloween bunting. This is straight of my Pinterest!

Here is a pic of it over one of my Halloween Displays

Day 2 and 3 were for my kiddos, they both got a sign decorated with their names

(Adia wouldn't show her face since she was having a bad hair day LOL)

Then they both got their own basket of candy, Halloween Shrinky's, stickers, and Landon got a mini Lego set (not pictured since he was already working on it) and Adia got a light up Halloween necklace

Also here are the unwrapped extras that were in the package

My package arrived today!  I am at work but I couldn't resist opening the first day while I was at lunch!!!  I will wait till I get home tonight and let my kids open days 2 and 3 which are meant for them.  

So for Day 1 I got an AMAZING Halloween Stocking!!! I am so excited.  Stockings are my favorite part of Christmas so I think there should be one for every holiday.  Now I need to whip up a Halloween Stocking holder.  
As you can see it was jam packed with my treats!!!!!!!

The ladies in my office loved my stocking too!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 08:57:56 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lynnz232

Am looking to swap for 1" or larger paper punches!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011 02:00:16 PM »

Well, I guess this is my SPOT!  See you on the 19th!  I may have to call in late to work so I can open and post something 1st thing in the morning Smiley

I received my package this morning Smiley

Here are the contents, in beautiful gold wrapping.

Let the Opening Begin!

Take a bite out of this... It had an eight pack of Recess singles in it   Roll Eyes Yummy! Tongue

Day 2:
More Yummyness... Just have to find my cupcake tin and I will be "enjoying a bite" (as the cupcake papers say, that is too cleaver)

Day 3 (kids day):
Yep, broke the rule and let him open his swap present early.  He thought it was awesome! The slime/gel kept him out of my way way for an hour.  Thank you Smiley  He loved the eyeball best!

Day 4:An Apron with 3 pockets

Day 5:OMG... I love to scrapbook!!!
Day 6:  Can't wait to fill the frame with halloween 2011
Day 7(make a craft):
Day 8: And sleeping inside a MICKEY MOUSE PIN dressed up as a Ghost!  I love disney.

Day 9: 2 Pairs of earrings and a bracelet

Day 10:  My 1st Hoop-la... and it's great!
Day 11: Wore these to work today... This is the BEST.  I love these fingerless gloves.
Pictures coming...
Day 12:
Day 13 (final day):

Fun Day>> Too Much fun in this container Smiley
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011 02:04:08 PM by Lynnz232 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matthew Modine on Working with Stanley Kubrick
What Matthew Modine Learnt from Brilliant Directors
White Balance Chronicles Part 5
How to Get a Film Grant
White Balance Chronicles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...