A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
431 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween Gallery  (Read 20440 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2011 06:58:10 AM »

The spooky gallery for the 2011 r3 mini 13 days of Halloween swap Grin

Sent
Received
Sent & Received
Late

Group 2 - please PM Phizzychick when sending/receiving
11   Calabaza & RobbinZombie
12   Sederick & thisbirdsabsurd
13   Jillybeans & Audania1
14   Bobbinalong & jmiller614
15   Aisy & edwards1
16   dazeychick & NH822
17   sweetyetevil* (package 1 of 2 received) & Lindyv321
18   LolaandBean & Strawberryh - (Both sent 3/10)
19   faemystique & CleanFeelin
20   nostephot & glamis
21   lynnz232 & seabound23

Click on name for individual galleries!
aisy
Alchamy513
AlmostDawn
AmandaBL
amycavy
Audania1
bobbinalong
cabaute
cadet120433
Calabaza
ChristieAnn
CleanFeelin
dazeychick
edwards1
eeyore_witch
faemystique
Ffrogg526
Glamis
hockamama
jillybeans
jmiller614
jonnamarco
lindyv321
lizziew
LolaandBean
Lrigrem
lynnz232
MissingWillow
NH822
nostephot
noturavggeek
PurplePaisley
quaggy
rainbowsewist
redpopsicles
RobbinZombie
seabound23
Sederick
Strawberryh
sweetyetevil
thisbirdsabsurd
trisarahtops013
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011 03:24:23 AM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011 07:37:31 PM »

Sent
Received
Sent & Received
Late

Group 1 - please PM PurplePaisley when sending/receiving
1    Noturavggeek  &  AmandaBL
2   MissingWillow & Ffrogg526  
3     AlmostDawn  &  Lrigrem sent on 27th
4    trisarahtops013  &  eeyore_witch late with communication
5   Amycavy  &  lizziew
6   rainbowsewist+Late with no communication & Alchamy513 + late with communication
7. Hockamama  &  ChristieAnn  
8 cadet120433  &  redpopsicles
9   Quaggy  & jonnamarco
10   Cabaute & Purplepaisley

FEEDBACK GIVEN:
1.Noturvaggek&Jonnamarco
2.MissingWillow&FFrogg526
3.AlmostDawn&Lrigrem
4.Trisarahtops93&Eeyore-witch
5.Amycavy&Lizziew
6.Alchamy513
7.Hockamama&Christieann
8.Cadet120433&Redpopsicles
9.Quaggy&jonnamarco
10.Cabute&Purplepaisley

Happy Halloween everyone , thank you for a great 2011 Halloween Swap
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011 08:55:55 AM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
faemystique

RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011 11:16:33 PM »

I received my beautifully wrapped package from Clean Feelin today! Yay!

Extras were some pez, boston bean candies, magic shell and marshmallow creme (has a great fudge recipe on it)
Here are my goodies:
Day one: Dexter bag!! I showed this to my friend who also squealed with delight as she loves dexter too!

Day 2: A coffin of creepy crawlys... I forgot to get a top shot, it has jewelry chains across the top and looks great!

Day 3: treats for the family homemade goodness:

Day 4: Googly eye photo frame, can be on fridge or stand alone:

Day 5: A day for the girls, spidery flower hair clips and some color pages and neon glow bracelets

Day 6: not sure? maybe a cauldron to hold candies?  I thought it was a hat but its too small!

Day 7: a ghostly glowing bottle

Day 8: a spidery wall hanging

Day 9: YARN! always a welcome treat

Day 10: from my pinterest, a mod podged newspaper pumpkin with black glitter accents

Day 11: Day of the Dead painting! with 3d tissue rosettes

Day 12: An an AWESOME halloween bunting!! 

Day 13: a Halloween themed Table Runner!!! Great job!

Thanks CleanFeelin!  I love it all, I hope you enjoy your stuff too!!!

Fae

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011 06:30:27 PM by faemystique » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011 03:11:52 AM »

October 1 - Patchwork bag

October 2 - Great Pumpkin necklace (AND its school friendly!!)

October 3 - Awesome canned goodies from her farm

October 4 - Soaps!  I think they're apple cinnamon scented

October 5 - Decaf Pumpkin Spice Tea and a cute little tea bag holder

October 6 - 2 pairs of awesome sparkly earrings.  I wore a pair to school and got an immediate compliment!  Cheesy

October 7 - BOO!  This is based on one of my favorites from craftster!

October 8 - Bracelets!  

October 9 - Halloween themed altered puzzle!  Just wonderful!

October 10 - Sandalwood scented necklace!  Beautiful locket type necklace!  I love it!  And it came in this cool altered altoid tin with a little pumpkin pillow in it!  Still have to take a picture!  urg!

October 11 - Mini Witch's Curio Cabinet!  Its awesome!!!  Cheesy  Its all purple and green and it has potion bottles and a skull and a broom and other awesome goodies!

October 12 - Quilted Halloween Wall hanging.  That won 2nd place in her county fair!! Cheesy  I feel so special!  I'm pretty sure if I'd made something that won 2nd place I'd be greedy and keep it for myself!  Thank you!  There's an embroidered spider on the middle patch!

October 13 - Polymer Clay Wall Plaque!  I love it!!!  
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011 06:42:23 PM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011 08:39:42 AM »

SYE has jabbed her dagger into the ground here for her goody display! Wink
My partner is lindyv321!
The start of my halloween adventure begins now.....
Treats and extra goodies galore day one:

I received a container of spiders and candy along with an extra bag of candy...mmm Also in the box were some extras like the cool cupcake wrapper set and the halloween moda fabric project. LOVE IT!
Close up of the fabric

day 2 pretties. Some scary movies and treats!!!! Phantasm is my favorite horror movie and I have not see nthe other two so we will be snacking and watching these soon. Please note I received my fav gummy bears and Sam's fav popcorn. Cheesy The clip you see on left is a decorated clothes pin that kept bag shut but also serve as a magnet note holder. I dig those as my fridge is a vast array of stuff!

Day 3- a huge spoil day!!!

a very fitting bite me mug, zombie button and finger figure and a brain. I wish I could bring the mug to work but alas then I would not be a team player...grrrr lol

Oh I recognize this pattern from Urban threads!!! I have made it for others but never for myself. It wil look great on my wall!!

haha I have had this shirt on my wist forever!!! I love it and will provide an action shot later when my guy gets home. Also some cute halloween socks. Day 3 was very over the top and I loved it!!
Day 4
I got an altered tin with some magnets in it and some mini tombstones!

close up of the tin...isn't it cool?!

Day 5 BOO!!! haha Some letters for my wall. Guess someone will be putting these up when he gets home today... Cheesy

day 6 a super awesome hanging which replaced what was on my door immediately!! I am so glad I have an enclosed porch so I this can greet my visitors.
A few sweet extras in the bag...

Skull cloth and eyeball stickers. How can ya go wrong there?! Wink

Day 7 Luminerie (sp) bags!! These are so cute!!! I am going to set them up this weekend in the windows!

Day 8 monster tote with a decorated frame and two scary portraits. I really wanted to get a few of those portraits too so I am jazzed I have some now! I am going to a halloween party this weekend so I now have a frame for the pic I am going to get of Sam & I. Yeah!!!!!

Day 9 A skull & fun fusion owl project. The skull is already up on my tv stand. Grrrr lol

Day 10 All sorts of goodies! Two halloween rubberstamps (I did not have either yet!), some glow stars, suckers, a witchs hat hair clip (going to wear this asap!) and a cup coozie I just love!!! The fabric is really cool!

Day 11 another jam packed day of goodies! Lots of halloween colored buttons, monster bandaids, and a EEK sign. Gotta get that sign up! Wink

Day 12- Project day! I received some goodies to make different projects. I must dig into this made make myself something...there are cloth flowers, paper, wire, a vial and all sorts of neat things in the packages.

Day 13- oh my did I get spoiled!!!!

A memory wire bracelet with my fav fall/halloween colors, a necklace wit ha beautiful orange stone and a shifty eyed pendant. Love them all but that is not everything....

3 more necklaces!!! two owls and my fav symbol a heart with wings. These are so pretty and very fitting for me!!!
some extra goodies...

a super huge skull tote and halloween book. I love them!!
Thanks so much for being a great partner Lindy!! I have fun creating for you and love what you made for me!!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011 03:37:52 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011 08:41:13 AM »

My partner Cynthia and I also decided to start opening on the !st. Since I did not receive until the 3rd. I will play catch-up

Day 1
The box arrives and here is the awesome huge bag that was inside, and a pic of all the great loot.

Day #1 besides the bag I received bake in a jar, The most awesome yummy cookies, I so need Cynthia to pass along the receipe. So easy all I had to do was add 1 egg, and 1 stick of butter, with some vanilla.

And a pic of the baked goods

Day 2 (October 2nd)
This awesome dress for my corner doll "Becky". She was so happy to receive a new outfit she was tired of wearing the spring dress.

Day 3 (October 3rd).
Got this really cool box shaped like a coffin and inside wraped in Black napkins were these really neat figures.

Day 4:
What a surprise for my husband. This day was dedicated to him. He is such a candy Freak.
Cynthia made him a frankenstein bucket, that has real bults in the sides. It is so cute.
And filled to the top with lots of his Fav's

Day 5 :
For the cats, some super cool new toys, and oh yes treats!!!

Day 6
For the dogs. Some yummy banana wraped bacon treats, a rope toy, a squeeky chicken toy, And some greenies.

Day 7.
This super cute "Happy Halloween " sign. now My job is to keep the cats from attacking it.

Day 8
A banner to hang made with scary charecters. I love it. I only took pic of the 2 on top, but it is 5 long.

Day 9
A super cut cupcake to use for my decorating or on my crafts

Day 10.
Gargoyles and towels, and cute bird house. I begged my husband to get my Halloween decorations out today so I could put up my Halloween Village and display my new gargoyles with it. ANd he said "no" maybe this next weekend. Grrrrrr. Im going to do it myself tomorow.

Day 11
THis cute little mini art wall hanging.

Day 12.
This really neat monster bag, stuffed full of cupcake craft items, stickers, wood pieces to paint, clay pieces to paint. these will work wonderful for my crafting.

Day 13. The grand finale!!!!
This super cool plates. they will be displayed with treats on them.

Also this Halloween Apron that I love. (excuse the remodel of the living room mess in the pic)

ANd last but not least a bag of Candy corn that I will take to work to share.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 09:38:52 AM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011 11:24:52 AM »

I call this spot!

I received, I received!!!  OMG!  I thought this day would never come!  My partner and I decided to open on the first, and since my package didn't come until today, I decided that I had a lot of catching up to do.  ^_^  I think I will only post a couple of a time, just to keep you all intrigued though.  So now, onto all the wonderful goodies I got from my amazing partner, audania1.

Here is all my wonderful days all in the box with the letter audania wrote me.  

And all my day out in a row!  Look at all that wonderful goodness!  I was sooooo excited to start opening!

DAY 13

Day 13 reporting for duty and awaiting opening!

Little containers that were cans that she re-purposed and added handles too that are sooo cute and full of candy.  My hubby was making impatient sounds and then when I passed over his he started to do a happy little humming ditty.  Weirdo.  I feel like I went trick-or-treating!

And part 2 is a freakin' adorable framed 8"x11", fabric-covered cork board with rubbery skull push pins.  The hubby really like the skulls, as do I!  I think I'm going to use it to display all the halloween ATC's I've been getting in my other swaps.  Perfect!!!

DAY 12

There was a note on these that said I should put them in the freezer.  I think my partner was worried about melting.  Chocolate covered cookies, oh my!  It doesn't look like there was any melting.  Washington is definitely not warm lately.  Its been pretty dreary and cold for the past couple of weeks.  They hubby and I were so full after dinner, that we haven't tried these yet, but they look divine!  We might have to get our cookie on tomorrow.

DAY 11

Beautifully decorated jars with different popcorn seasonings inside!  The "Frog's Breath" has Parmesan-ranch seasoning (I think this one will be my favorite!), "Deadly Nightshade" has pizza popcorn seasoning, and "Poison" has cinnamon chocolate popcorn seasoning.  Looks like the hubster and I have major popcorn eating in our future.

DAY 10

A jar to make Mocha Rum Balls!  Oooooooooo!  "A scruptuosly delicious treat for you and hubby to enjoy.  Happy Halloween!"  It certainly sounds delish!  I think I have the perfect rum for this.  Time to release the Kraken spiced rum!  hehe.

DAY 9

Pumpkins on tiles, and the big one in the middle have my husband and my wedding anniversary date on it (which is next weekend!  ack!)!  The pumpkins are so beautifully drawn!  They all have cork underneath so that they can be used as coasters and a trivet!  How cool!

Up close of the big pumpkin.

DAY 8

Looook!!!!!!  Wrist cuffs and a hat headband (which I am currently wearing as I write this, its actually pretty comfortable!)  Aren't they awesome!!

I'm so wearing wrist cuffs to work on halloween!  YAY YAY!

Its sparklie and fabulous!

DAY 7

A vintagy looking banner that says "Eat, Drink, and be Spooky" on it!  How cute!!!

Up close!  I love the images!

DAY 6

OMG!  Look at this apron!!!  So freaking cute!  I'm going to look so fabulous while I bake!

DAY 5

Beautifully crocheted HATS!  One for my husband, one for me, and a little pumpkin for our "awesome little person that is not here yet".  My husband and I are trying for a baby.  They are sooooo soft!  I cannot crochet, so I looooove when I get crocheted stuff!

For some reason I just couldn't get a non-blurry picture of my husband.  It was night and the living room is dimly lit, so I'm blaming it on that.  ^_^  Hubby told me to wear the headband and the hat at the same time.  I look smashing, don't I?

DAY 4

Pumpkin hair pins!  Aren't they beautiful!!!

Me wearing the poop out of 'em this morning.  They are so pretty!  (I'm in love with my Retro Camera app on my andriod <3  It takes such fun pictures!  Plus, I find it hard to hold my giant camera up and try to take pictures of myself.  Its waaaaay easier with a phone!  ^_^)

DAY 3

Cute little glass etched jars with (I believe) beach sand inside and yummy smelling tealight candles.  So cute!  There was four, but one didn't make the journey.  Sad!!  They are currently sitting on our entertainment center above our tv.  So cute!

DAY 2

Cinnamon and Chili hot chocolate mix!  What!  I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds amazing!  And chocolate covered spoons!  I can suck on them?  *puppy dog eyes*  FINE!  I will just stir them in the hot chocolate.  Psh.

DAY 1

Look at this!!!  Straight from my Wist, spooky tree wine glasses!  The postal service was a little hard on my package, so sadly only one made it.  But it is so lovely!!!

EXTRAS:

A beautiful candle holder with a pumpkin spice candle inside, which I can smell from here from its place on the entertainment center.  On the candle holder is a set of fall recipes.  They look so good!  I'm gonna have to try 'em out soon.

There is another extra, a cute little halloween decoration, but it needs to be fixed.  I'll post pictures of it as soon as that's done!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011 07:57:48 AM by jillybeans » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011 11:57:13 AM »

Calabaza and I decided to start opening from October 1st, which is today. Needless to say I really couldn't wait so I opened it at midnight

SO here is Day 13

I love love love the picture frames they are perfect. The green thing is a pillowcase, which I (and I hope i am right) is an octopus tentacle, if not then I have no idea what the circles are because all I see are suckers. I love it and can't wait to use it.

Day 12

I love the jewelry she made me and I can't wait to wear my zipper flower

Day 11

I made my bf model for the photo, you can tell he was thrilled!

Day 10

Calabaza made me super awesome legwarmer/spats. I cannot wait to wear them, mostly likely this weekend.

Day 9

Today I got a handful of awesome things, two Halloween mini-pillows/door knob decor/hang it anywhere I want!, Glitter Skulls (can't wait to wipe some of the glitter on the BF, he hates it  Grin) and lastly super awesome ghost blank cards, the shape of the ghost reminds me of Blinky and Pinky from Pac-man. Going to have to find a way to keep at least one and turn it into some sort of art because I love the shape.

Day 8

Today I got the COOLEST THING EVER, a steampunk skirt. The first thing I did was put it on I am sooo wearing this on Saturday. Thanks so much Calabaza, YOU ROCK!

Day 7

Sweet statues!

Day 6

Awesome Labels (I want to stick them to everything) and bats that I am going to stick to everything.

Day 5

I can't wait to use my new glo in the dark oven mitts, and the towel and bottle opener are awesome.

Day 4

I want to bake something right now so that I can put them on these awesome plates

Day 3

I love the candles and I love the spiderweb tablecloth and placemats, can't wait to use them.

Day 2

All I wanted to do was eat the frosting, but I was good because I am going to make these for the Halloween party I am going to in Oct 29th

Lastly,
Day 1

These awesome homemade dolls that I can't wait to use in one of my crafts, they turned out amazing and I might have to make more.

Thank you soooo much Calabaza I loved everything and you rock.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011 12:07:09 PM by RobbinZombie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

eeyore_witch
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011 06:35:38 PM »

Mine...Mine.....Mine

Day 1 (13)
I so love this bag. I've always wanted to make a crochet bag but was unsure how to line it. Now I have I example if I deside to make one for a swap or something.  Smiley

Day 2 (12)
I love Harry Potter and so does trisarahtops013 so we decided to throw in some Potter swag.

I can't wait to make some of the main dishes.

Day 3 (11)
I collect witches and she's perfect for my collection.

Day 4 (10)
SOCKS!!!  Who doesn't love socks?

Day 5 (9)
More stuff for my witchy kitchen.  Dishcloths!

Day 6 (8 )
Some kewl stickers and a scarf that isn't heavy and wool.  I've always wanted one but never bought one.

Day 7 (7)
Candy Corn smelling candles with 2 glittery candle holders.....and an awesome cameo right from my wists.

Day 8 (6)
This day was all for my son.

I let him open it but not the packages. I told him I need to take a picture before he got to open anything.  So he took the picture. The first thing he opened was the eye ball in the bottom of the picture then he spent a good 20 minutes throwing it at the front door. Next he opened the like wind up guy that poops out candy....we all loved that one.

Day 9 (5)
A cute witch ducky in a some soap....going to have a bath later to help try and free her.

Day 10 (4)
He he...a charm bracelet almost like the one I made her.  I love the colors and the little Ouija Board.

Day 11 (3)
Today is my birthday and I'm so excited....what I opened today was an awesome birthday present. Strait from my wists....Ravenclaw fingerless gloves!!

Day 12 (2)
My favorite candy!!!

Day 13 (1)
An awesomely sweet witches hat that fits my big melon.  I LOVE my new witch hat.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011 08:19:07 AM by eeyore_witch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011 12:38:58 PM »

Here are the goods that I got from Faemystique.  I may have fudged up the days but I love them all.

Here are the goods all decoratively wrapped up.

Day 1 - I love your drawing, you are a great artist

Day 2 - I put the skeleton on my front door and I have ideas for the ghost as well

Day 3 - this is going up on my bathroom door.

Day 4

Day 5 - I immediately put on the headband and didn't take it off until bed

Day 6 - This is hanging up behind my couch - It says Happy Halloween.

Day 7 - A scrubby that look like the blob

Day 8 - Embroidery Stuff!!!

Day 9 - Stationary items.  I brought the ducky into work to decorate my desk.

Day 10 - Love the outlet cover, neat idea

Day 11 - Hanging witches hat

Day 12 - Stationary items, the pumpkin is also at my desk at work

Day 13 - Gorgeous table runner, I immediately put it on my table.  LOVE IT!

Up close shot of the end.

Shot of my Halloween kitties enjoying the box you sent.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011 08:11:39 PM by CleanFeelin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use a Calligraphy Brush
How to Use a Calligraphy Set
How to Learn Calligraphic Styles
How to Write with a Fountain Pen
How to Draw Calligraphy Pictures
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...