A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,718
Currently Running With Scissors:
710 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Local Attraction Swap  (Read 8537 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftyorange
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011 12:50:37 AM »

I received my package from illysook a couple days ago! I will try and post pictures soon, just haven't gotten around to it yet! Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amymarie78
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2011 12:07:39 PM »

And now to reveal my goodies! From worn wasted best partner evah!

my shirt, some lovely eyes.. most people my be disturbed to get a baggie of eyes but I think it's great.  Two stamps, bean boozeled jelly beans, great for a night of fun.  Some oregon literature. 

My son also got a shirt but he immediately took it to his room and I was not brave enough to go and get it!

and here is my crafted item:

an adorable needle felted slug.. but best part this is the first 3D thing she has ever needle felted and it's awesome!  Great work. 

thanks for being a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2011 03:58:39 PM »

OMG everything is so awesome in here!  I LOVE VOODOO DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!   MMMMM!  I wish I were closer to get some anytime I wanted!  Yum Yum!  I received a few days ago but life and my camera being dead have stalled picture taking.  I will do my best to get laptop pics today but no real promises so if my partners want to post their pics that would work too!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
105/50 swaps
88/50 friends/family
193/50 total
StickerChic87
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2011 05:03:34 PM »

That doughnut shirt is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2011 05:30:15 PM »

I got laptop pics taken of my packages.  Sorry they stink but the packages are awesome!

First from xTroublex
Melt shirt(local restaurant famous for weird grilled cheese), Nordonia shirt (from school system where she lives), blueberry spice jam (which is super yummy!) and a magnet from a local bar/music joint.

Thanks!

Next from Ralph
Australian MTV Video Awards Crew shirt, Wonderland shirt (a now defunct local amusement park), awesome local attraction cards, Bankstown Phoenix Monument pendant, 2 keychains, 3 sheets of stickers.

Thanks so much!  My daughter decided these 2 shirts are hers since her dad and I got one from xTroublex  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
105/50 swaps
88/50 friends/family
193/50 total
Ralph
no... gone completely

The fat man walks alone.

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011 02:36:46 AM »

I recieved from ZidishaLuxe yesterday!

I was so spoiled!

The haul: T-shirt, towel and pom-pom, local newspaper and guide, cool cook-book and the craft.

Back of the shirt which has the names of popular/famous bands and locations in Athens, GA. I like rthe street-arty feel of it.

The craft: a coca-cola girl hoop. She's been printed onto fabric and the embelished with embroidery. I love her!

Thanks ZidishaLuxe for a great and thoughtful package. I love everything. The pom-pom has given me hours of amusement.

-Ralph
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have decided that the hokey pokey is what it's all about.

Post a project on every completed project board on craftster: 30/39
Al-most-there.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329582.msg3997110#msg3997110
rorriM_esoR

Santorini, Greece, Summer 2008

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2011 03:07:34 PM »

Hoping to get pictures posted tonight, I went to take photos Tuesday and realized the battery was dead, so then I had to figure out where the charger was.  Currently the battery is charging and I hope to have pics up by the end of tonight.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On Pottermore?  Add me, Pumpkinsparks110.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2011 07:17:34 PM »

This is annoying.   I mailed my package two weeks ago and the post office said it should arrive to gr33nt3a by the 30th of September.   Post confirmation was last updated on Sept. 25th when the package was processed in California.  Is it on a slow boat to Hawaii, or what?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
rorriM_esoR

Santorini, Greece, Summer 2008

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2011 07:07:06 AM »

Finally posting pictures, I've never taken this long to post pictures and I feel bad.

First up the shirt.

Next up the extras - some snacks from her area: mango candies, pineapple candies and chewy peanut cakes, none of which I have gotten to try yet.  A post card with the description of the crafted item, and a cute flower hair clip.

And last but certainly not least my favorite item, a hand crafted resin pendant, shells picked up from North Shore and volcanic red dirt.  I love anything earthy, so this is totally up my alley.

Thank you for the awesome package Gr33nT3a, sorry it took so long to post pictures.

And Gr33nT3a, has yet to post pictures of my package, hopefully she will get to post some soon because I only got pictures of the jewelry I sent her.   Undecided  Here are the few I took.

A bracelet and earring set that is inspired by the flat oceans we have here in Florida.

And a pair of earrings inspired by The Bridge of Lions in St. Augustine, where I got her shirt.

I also sent her a shirt (obviously) but didn't get a picture because the shirt changes colors in the sun, so I couldn't get a good picture of it, since it was either raining or dark when it was time to take the picture, and a small jar of pindo palm jelly, because she said she likes getting interesting jams or jelly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On Pottermore?  Add me, Pumpkinsparks110.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.  -Ghandi
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2011 07:44:26 AM »

This is annoying.   I mailed my package two weeks ago and the post office said it should arrive to gr33nt3a by the 30th of September.   Post confirmation was last updated on Sept. 25th when the package was processed in California.  Is it on a slow boat to Hawaii, or what?!

USPS does seem to be having some issues lately. I sent a package to Canada from Washington just a few hours from the border and where does it end up? Los Angeles, California. And the last update is that it left there the 18th! Then my Halloween swap package was supposed to come yesterday and the last update on that was that it was accepted the 24th.
Sheesh.

On the upside LOVELY packages, everyone! The Hawaii shirt is very cool and I'm so curious about the color-changing shirt. The coca-cola girl hoop is so neat! I must remember that (I have no patience for needlework but maybe outlining...) Oh, and the slug is adorable! I know I could go on for much longer but that's as far back as the summary of previous posts is showing me  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 3/8
How to Crochet a Raised Ridge Chevron Part 3/5
How to Crochet a Raised Ridge Chevron Part 1/5
How to Crochet a Raised Ridge Chevron Part 5/5
How to Crochet a Raised Ridge Chevron Part 4/5
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...