A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Breathless waiting for Breaking Dawn (signup thru Sept. 16; sendouts Nov. 4)  (Read 14961 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2011 04:43:47 PM »

I was inspired and managed to get the wearable part finished. Woohoo! Just need to finish up one thing on both the toy/game/accessory and the extra. And then make the snack. Still aiming towards Friday or Saturday at the latest.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2011 02:48:15 PM »

Went to my craftroom to start packing things up and went "I want to make xxx too!"  So got to making it right away.  Finished and walked passed the kitchen to do something and went "Oh Shoot!"  I got so excited about doing another craft I forgot about my rising bread dough, LOL.  It was quite a mushroom when I finally remembered!

Anyway, got bread sorted, finished my last piece, put everything together and noticed I'm a big spoiler, oops, but fun, LOL.  It's all packaged and ready to get to the post office tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2011 04:31:21 PM »

We have our first sender and the gallery is up  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=394192.0  Looking forward to seeing all the fun packages!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2011 09:20:49 PM »

So this is what I get for waiting until the last week to really buckle down Angry So I was working on the last of my items...and my sewing machine is acting like a jerk!  After a broken nail, some tears, and anger and even a bit of blood, I had to get up from the desk, turn off the light, and walk out of the room...I will be sending on Monday Embarrassed 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2011 09:31:14 PM »

I am trying not to blame my mother in law, she used my machine on Sunday to hem some jeans and broke two needles...and then came back on Monday to use it again while I was out...it probably just needs to be serviced or something and is totally not related but GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....okay enough about that!  Sorry christyross!!!  Monday for sure!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2011 09:38:12 PM »

Everything is finished! The snack about kicked my butt though.  Angry Cheesy Just need to pack everything up and will ship tomorrow.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2011 04:13:37 PM »

Whew! Been sitting around at this craft fair working feverishly to finish pinkleo's package so my mom could take it to the post office while I continue sitting around at the craft fair for several more hours... I almost can't believe I finished in time!

Being the big ol' doofus I am, I thought send outs were on the 7th! Imagine my surprise the other day realizing I had 3 less days to finish not only pinkleo's stuff, but also get my stuff ready for the craft fair! It was a very late night last night...

Anyway, I'll go grab the DC# and send my PMs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
chughes225
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2011 05:42:41 PM »

I received today from enchantedwhimsies. I love everything and the pictures are up in the gallery!!!!  I also sent today.  I cant wait to see what everyone has made. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2011 01:16:33 PM »

All right ladies send outs were yesterday. I havent heard from a lot of you. So please let me and your partner know if you are sending late.  Thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christyross
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2011 07:17:07 AM »

So time absolutely got away from and thanks to good ole job and a ton of overtime I am going to have send out late!! Sorry Damara!! My package will be in the mail NO LATER than Tuesday morning!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cajun Shrimp Sauté Recipe
Succulent Grilled Ribeye Steak Recipe
Juicy Kitchen Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe
Creamy Cooktop Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Deviled Ham-Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...