A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,449
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Breathless waiting for Breaking Dawn (signup thru Sept. 16; sendouts Nov. 4)  (Read 14926 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

christyross
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2011 03:48:54 AM »

Smiley I'm going to be pushing it all the way to the deadline I'm sure.... I've gotten hit with some serious overtime at work... however on a positive note all the awesome supplies I ordered from Etsy have arrived!! YIPPEE!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annieandchiquita
Crafting Addict; no speciality

Darn picture :(

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2011 07:25:50 AM »

I will absolutely, without question be working most of Thursday night :/ Sooo behind and on holiday next week, then moving house the week after Sad Seriously badly timed (the needing to move, not the swap Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wifey
Mama
Crafter Cheesy

Currently swapping -
Back to Hogwarts: Sent!

Breathless Waiting for Breaking Dawn: Planning, purchasing and crafting Cheesy Not a minute too late, right? Such a last minute crafter...
enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2011 09:20:02 AM »

Yahoooo just about done! I had to cut a corner to save a little time but I am happy over all. Can't wait to send it out! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2011 12:52:05 PM »

something yummy happening here! nom nom nom!! then pix, pack it up and SEND!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2011 03:36:11 PM »

I'm ALIVE! I'm crafting---probably will send late by a few days since my house is in chaos with a new baby on the way.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2011 03:44:53 PM »

Bah!  I have to start over on a small.  Irritating thinking it's completely done then having to go back.  However, I should still be able to send on time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damara
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2011 04:00:13 PM »

OK...glad to know there are some others out there that are like me!  I am positive that I will be pulling some late nights this week...I started out so great, had everything all planned out, and still do, but Halloween and things going on at home have taken away from my crafting time!!!  I even had yesterday off, but it was crammed with Halloween stuff!!!  I am planning on sending on time...fingers crossed we will see how life is this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

www.wists.com/damara
chughes225
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2011 04:44:33 AM »

Im done with everything but the edible starting them today. Ive become extremely attached to both my larges. Its going to be very hard to send them away but i know they are going to good homes.

As for those who will be sebding late... remember we want our partners to have these packages for opening night of breaking dawn. I left a two week break before the movie just in case we had people who had to send late.  So keep that in mind with your send outs.

I did want to say thanks to all those who signed up and made my first swap nice and easy.  Im super excited for the gallery to see what everyone has made.  Happy crafting
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2011 01:27:35 PM »

i am sending late....definately ...but im setting a goal for my self to have it in the mail by the 9th. that gives time to finish and take time to get it wrapped up nice. : )    unfortunatelly i still had to cancel an extra...but maybe theres still hope that i could finish it but it will have to wait till last.but im happy how the rest of my projects are comeing along
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2011 01:35:54 PM »

I've done what I could do and SENT it out! I hope my partner likes it, I've already warned her that I was crafting from left field! lol If i didn't have to go out of town I would have been able to do some more for her but I had to send before I leave and tonight I have to pack, pack, pack the suitcases!

I had fun! Can't wait to see what everyone is making!

(and i am totally having the Post-Send Out Swap Jitters! did i make enough? will she like it? what if she made more than I made? what if she hates it all? ) ack.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Decorated Paper Christmas Tree
How to Make Polymer Clay Christmas Tree Ornaments
How to Make a Rudolph Hand Puppet
How to Wrap Presents with Fabric
How to Make a Holiday Mouse
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...