A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,048
Currently Running With Scissors:
369 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Breathless waiting for Breaking Dawn (signup thru Sept. 16; sendouts Nov. 4)  (Read 14655 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

christyross
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2011 03:00:07 PM »

Hi Damara!!! Ugh... I have been nonstop working!! But this is currently the ONLY swap I have to work on so now I can put all my focus here!!! Super excited to get started and get this show on the road!! (and yes I am a procrastinator!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christyross
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2011 02:52:28 PM »

I'm so EXCITED with some supplies I found on etsy!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2011 07:56:09 PM »

I've found the PERFECT fur. (Okay, maybe not as RED as I'd like it but pretty darn close!) And, as a bonus, I found a fur remnant for $3 for a project I didn't know I was going to do until I saw it, lol. So I'm alive and crafting and miiiiight be sending a bit late.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chughes225
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2011 03:18:56 AM »

I have had two very very productive days.  Both my larges are done and i love them. Ive never done such a complicated stencil before.  One med. Done and 2 extras and one one in the works.  I have my edible planned and most of the ingredients but looking for the right packageing but i don't want to start on them next week so everything is nice and fresh.  Ive loved making one Edward and one Jacob package its been so much fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

enchantedwhimsies
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2011 06:57:07 AM »

I have had two very very productive days.  Both my larges are done and i love them. Ive never done such a complicated stencil before.  One med. Done and 2 extras and one one in the works.  I have my edible planned and most of the ingredients but looking for the right packageing but i don't want to start on them next week so everything is nice and fresh.  Ive loved making one Edward and one Jacob package its been so much fun.

How exciting! I just had my son testing out my medium. I have a small done, working on the large. I am ready to make the edible but waiting like you! Smiley I do have everything I need for it though and the packaging Cheesy

I really hope you like what I'm making, I am worried I went off into left field a bit! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2011 03:40:43 PM »

I have had two very very productive days.  Both my larges are done and i love them. Ive never done such a complicated stencil before.  One med. Done and 2 extras and one one in the works.  I have my edible planned and most of the ingredients but looking for the right packageing but i don't want to start on  ;)them next week so everything is nice and fresh.  Ive loved making one Edward and one Jacob package its been so much fun.

How exciting! I just had my son testing out my medium. I have a small done, working on the large. I am ready to make the edible but waiting like you! Smiley I do have everything I need for it though and the packaging Cheesy

I really hope you like what I'm making, I am worried I went off into left field a bit! lol

Im a little left feild so i think your safe  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2011 08:35:44 AM »

Cool I'm still alive!  I'm done crafting; I just need to get one extra piece and make some goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2011 09:13:13 PM »

does anyone feel like they need an extention?...im just throwing that out here cause iv run into some snags lately im still makeing progress but theres been some supply issues...its a lil embarrasing  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2011 11:48:20 PM »

Looks like I won't be making it to the Peninsula, so that squashes hopes of an extra I wanted to do... Sad day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
spikefan

« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2011 12:37:50 AM »

does anyone feel like they need an extention?...im just throwing that out here cause iv run into some snags lately im still makeing progress but theres been some supply issues...its a lil embarrasing  Embarrassed

I'm running behind too. Between getting ready for Halloween and having unexpected company for the past week I haven't had a chance to get anything finished. To top it off my daughter has been running a fever all day. I'm stilling keeping positive that I can get everything finished though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Robert Ferrigno Reveals Who He Admires Most
A.J. Jacobs Reveals What Readers Think About Him
Meet Author Albert Clayton Gaulden
Julia Gregson Reveals Her Favorite Person in History
ReShonda Tate Billingsley Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...