A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 30 - Mabon 2011 GALLERY!  (Read 6252 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 01, 2011 09:48:30 PM »

Sent
Received
Sent and Received
Contact me ASAP
Feedback given

Fullmoon <----> monnie31
Saturn <----> dontdresslikeapril
hawkeyes_girl <----> PianoBabay
holistic knitter <----> creationsjessy
SwayingWillow <----> spazgirl1981

Round Robin:
billiemarie ----> gingerberrycc
gingerberrycc ----> ariaya
ariaya ---->billiemarie
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011 05:45:54 PM by Fullmoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
monnie31
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011 04:41:04 AM »

Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011 07:59:25 PM »

I received from monnie31 today. OMG, so it couldn't fit in the mail box so the mail lady brought it to me (along with another package for me that was some more of my textbooks for school) and it was taking me so long to get through it and take pictures I  had to move to my room to continue when my aunt and her boyfriend got home LOL... And then it took forever in there as well because my room is so tiny and I also had to try to be quick cuz I got in trouble multiple times for having the light on and when I explained I was taking pictures, I got questioned as to why I was taking pictures. (Wtf? Is it weird of a person to take a picture?) So I said "Because -.-" and a few minutes later I heard from a diff part of the house "The moment you are done taking pictures, that light better go off!!!!!"

Oh, and my lovely Ethan decided to surprise me with a visit (Well it's probably less of a surprise when he flat out says "Where are you right now?" "My bedroom at my aunts" "Good, I'm gonna give you a hug." "?!" "I was gonna surprise you Cheesy" and then shows up like an hour and a half afterwards LOL) and so he got his presents too. He's really happy.

Please be warned, there will be a literal wall of pictures, but it is damn winsauce! Smiley

Beautiful artwork in a woodburned frame. Unfortunately the glass had broken on the trip over here Sad Ohwell, it's an easy enough fix to get a new piece of glass for this.

Super pretty alter cloth Cheesy I draped it over the chair to take a picture because the table was covered in textbooks and the big box ^^;

Spoon wand!!!

This is a box for Ethan with goodies inside. At first I wasn't 100% sure which box was his, but then I noticed that along with the fact that Odin is more him and Diana is more me, this box had a snowflake obsidian in it, which means it had to be his.

My box Smiley Pretty stones inside along with a heart and prayer beads.

Athame I'm thinking? Smiley

I thought I had a picture of the back side of this as well, but apparently not. I didn't adjust the straps 1st cuz I was rushing around a little, but I love this, it's so light weight and comfy! (Please note, my hair is no longer green!)

Book of Shadows cd Cheesy

Mysterious bag #1

Contents of Mysterious bag #1: Mini BoS and stickery gemmy thingies Cheesy I wasn't sure if one was for me and one was for Ethan, and I was still rushing around a bit because I didn't know when he'd show up and I'd gone out for a walk for a bit, so if one of these is indeed for him, then I'll give it to him when he hopefully stays over this week.

Recipes that I can't wait to try out, and some ingredienty stuff Smiley

Super awesome beautiful moon mirror! I'm slightly surprised this managed to avoid breaking, seeings as mirrors are like magnets for post offices lol. I can't wait to put this up in my new room (I'm moving next weekend yaaay)

Mysterious bag #2

Contents of Mysterious bag #2 (That jingled!!!): On the go spell kit! My phone apparently ate the picture of the chalk, but along with what epicness is shown above, there was also a picture of chalk. <3

This cool hangy thing!!

That I just discovered THIS awesome thingy fits into! I think they go together <3

This is really awesome too, but I'm curious, is it for candles, or for oils? It looks more candle-like, but I wanted to be sure before I use it. I don't wanna accidentally kill it.

This is one of my favorite items. I've wanted a cauldron for a reaaaaaaaaaaally long time!

And inside the cauldron were herbs! (I couldn't read all the names though, so I'm not gonna type them out, sorry!)

Candles for Ethan Smiley

Unfortunately this did not survive. I'm really confused as to what it was. >_> Unfortunately the way I discovered this hadn't survived was when I picked up the next item to be pictured, and had glass rain through my bedroom and stab me in the foot and then while picking it up, it got stuck in my hand >__>;;;;; I think there may still be a few tiny fragments in my carpet.... Ohwell... They're on the other end of my room that I kind of avoid anyways Cheesy I tried my best to pick up all the fragments.

I love this! It's a bit big on me, so I'm gonna wear something brightly colored under it, but omfg, I adore this. It's so nifty epic win!!!! <3

Second favorite item: Halloween panties. This combines two of my biggest loves. Halloween, and panties. You can't go wrong here <3 And they're indeed in my size Cheesy Yaaaay

Book of shadows with information in it, for Ethan.

Food coloring!!!

Thank you so much Monnie. Ethan and I are both incredibly happy. Smiley

Ack, it looks like a few pictures went MIA @_@ I think I for the most part got all the key points though. I'm going to go cuss out my iPhone while I buy dinner now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011 08:57:52 PM »

Wow... just wow. Love the tank and that altar cloth is gorgeous. Another amazing package, Monnie.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011 04:45:13 AM »

Awsome huge package ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2014 - Crafting
Mabon Swap - sent
Vintage Halloween Swap - crafting
Samhain swap - crafting

http://craftywelshwoman.blogspot.co.uk/p/info-for-swap-partners.html
http://pinterest.com/lynda_dykstra/
monnie31
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011 04:49:26 AM »

I received from monnie31 today. OMG, so it couldn't fit in the mail box so the mail lady brought it to me (along with another package for me that was some more of my textbooks for school) and it was taking me so long to get through it and take pictures I  had to move to my room to continue when my aunt and her boyfriend got home LOL... And then it took forever in there as well because my room is so tiny and I also had to try to be quick cuz I got in trouble multiple times for having the light on and when I explained I was taking pictures, I got questioned as to why I was taking pictures. (Wtf? Is it weird of a person to take a picture?) So I said "Because -.-" and a few minutes later I heard from a diff part of the house "The moment you are done taking pictures, that light better go off!!!!!"

Oh, and my lovely Ethan decided to surprise me with a visit (Well it's probably less of a surprise when he flat out says "Where are you right now?" "My bedroom at my aunts" "Good, I'm gonna give you a hug." "?!" "I was gonna surprise you Cheesy" and then shows up like an hour and a half afterwards LOL) and so he got his presents too. He's really happy.

Please be warned, there will be a literal wall of pictures, but it is damn winsauce! Smiley

Beautiful artwork in a woodburned frame. Unfortunately the glass had broken on the trip over here Sad Ohwell, it's an easy enough fix to get a new piece of glass for this.
Glad you liked it

Super pretty alter cloth Cheesy I draped it over the chair to take a picture because the table was covered in textbooks and the big box ^^;

Spoon wand!!!

This is a box for Ethan with goodies inside. At first I wasn't 100% sure which box was his, but then I noticed that along with the fact that Odin is more him and Diana is more me, this box had a snowflake obsidian in it, which means it had to be his.

AWESOME!

My box Smiley Pretty stones inside along with a heart and prayer beads.
Coolios!

Athame I'm thinking? Smiley
You are thinking right!

I thought I had a picture of the back side of this as well, but apparently not. I didn't adjust the straps 1st cuz I was rushing around a little, but I love this, it's so light weight and comfy! (Please note, my hair is no longer green!)
That is the one Mason helped me do

Book of Shadows cd Cheesy
There is 2 parts to the CD, kinda cool

Mysterious bag #1

Contents of Mysterious bag #1: Mini BoS and stickery gemmy thingies Cheesy I wasn't sure if one was for me and one was for Ethan, and I was still rushing around a bit because I didn't know when he'd show up and I'd gone out for a walk for a bit, so if one of these is indeed for him, then I'll give it to him when he hopefully stays over this week.

I figured the bag was easier to hide the BOS in

Recipes that I can't wait to try out, and some ingredienty stuff Smiley
Caramel apples are yummy! Cheesy

Super awesome beautiful moon mirror! I'm slightly surprised this managed to avoid breaking, seeings as mirrors are like magnets for post offices lol. I can't wait to put this up in my new room (I'm moving next weekend yaaay)

Mysterious bag #2

Contents of Mysterious bag #2 (That jingled!!!): On the go spell kit! My phone apparently ate the picture of the chalk, but along with what epicness is shown above, there was also a picture of chalk. <3

It is a kit to go!

This cool hangy thing!!
The broken thing used to hang in that, was a candle holder

That I just discovered THIS awesome thingy fits into! I think they go together <3
They do go together, it's for candles

This is really awesome too, but I'm curious, is it for candles, or for oils? It looks more candle-like, but I wanted to be sure before I use it. I don't wanna accidentally kill it.

Candles, but the hangy thingy will also fit the glass thing from this as well.

This is one of my favorite items. I've wanted a cauldron for a reaaaaaaaaaaally long time!

And inside the cauldron were herbs! (I couldn't read all the names though, so I'm not gonna type them out, sorry!)
I am not sure what I sent you, but I can help you figure it out if you want, I know there was chickweed, skullcap, pau d'arco, holy basil, I think...

Candles for Ethan Smiley

Unfortunately this did not survive. I'm really confused as to what it was. >_> Unfortunately the way I discovered this hadn't survived was when I picked up the next item to be pictured, and had glass rain through my bedroom and stab me in the foot and then while picking it up, it got stuck in my hand >__>;;;;; I think there may still be a few tiny fragments in my carpet.... Ohwell... They're on the other end of my room that I kind of avoid anyways Cheesy I tried my best to pick up all the fragments.

That sucks Sad

I love this! It's a bit big on me, so I'm gonna wear something brightly colored under it, but omfg, I adore this. It's so nifty epic win!!!! <3

Glad you like it! Cheesy

Second favorite item: Halloween panties. This combines two of my biggest loves. Halloween, and panties. You can't go wrong here <3 And they're indeed in my size Cheesy Yaaaay
They were too cute to leave, lol

Book of shadows with information in it, for Ethan.

Food coloring!!!
The second recipe calls for food coloring!

Thank you so much Monnie. Ethan and I are both incredibly happy. Smiley

Glad you like!

Ack, it looks like a few pictures went MIA @_@ I think I for the most part got all the key points though. I'm going to go cuss out my iPhone while I buy dinner now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011 06:09:38 AM »

awesome package as usual Monnie! I love the altar cloth and the top! And that athame is really stunning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011 06:15:48 PM »

Nice job as always Monnie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
wickedfae
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011 07:59:38 PM »

first of all, I'd just like to thank Ariaya for the awesome stuff. I feel like she knows me so well, even though we've never met, because everything she sent me fits my personality like a glove! it's amazing.
ok, now to all the AMAZING goodies that Ariaya sent me!

first, a group shot (sorry for the background. my kitchen is the only place in my apt with bright enough lighting for pics. also, sorry for the horrible quality, my camera died so I had to use my cell phone):

now on to the recipe card! It's for apple stuffed turkey, and sounds uber delicious. I can't wait to try it out!

and some soap she made me, shaped and scented like spiced pumpkins! soo yummy, and my absolute favorite thing about fall just so happens to be pumpkins!

and some lovely candle holders! I've already put them on my alter

(I've got a ton more pics of the candle holders in the flickr set here

and a hair clip to match the candle holders. isn't it adorable? I wore it to work and classes today (I just couldn't resist, I practically squealed when I saw it!)

a super soft washcloth made out of a nice cotton-blend (shown here with some soaps, also more pics on my flickr set)

some Solomon's Seal oil for prosperity and protection, that smells absolutely amazing. of course, I didn't think of taking the picture until *after* I poured half the bottle into my glass perfume bottle that I keep on my alter.

and finally, some candles to go with the candle holders. they're citrus clove scented, which happens to be my favorite!

once again, thank you so so much, Ariaya! everything you sent was absolutely wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011 07:05:39 AM »

everything is so lovely so far! I LOVE the pumpkin soaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011 05:16:02 PM »

Monnie, you never fail to amaze me. Your packages are always so huge, so diverse, and so well thought-out. Who'd have thought of including matches along with candles, smudge sticks, etc.? I'm sure it violates some postal regulation but it's so thoughtful for someone who's in the process of moving and might very well not have any matches at home!

And I love all the recipes. That turkey sounds especially good!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011 05:33:01 PM »

I hope they never tear them apart or I could be in deep doo-doo~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011 06:03:00 PM »

Looks like my partner received on Friday! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011 07:43:37 AM »

once again, thank you so so much, Ariaya! everything you sent was absolutely wonderful!

You are most welcome!  I'm glad I guessed right on what you'd like Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
dontdresslikeapril
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011 01:37:29 PM »

i received from saturn today!

a wonderful photo album! and here is the back of the recipe card (spiced apple cider). beautiful!

thank you!!!!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011 01:38:29 PM by dontdresslikeapril » THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011 11:59:23 AM »

My loot:

I got 3 cool recipes
4 pairs of earrings
2 necklace charms?  one with moon and one with an arrow

Thanks~  They will be worn tomorrow night
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011 03:45:03 PM »

I sent and my partner received, but since she is having some issues it may be a while before she can post pics. It's a bad time to realize that I accidentally deleted my pics of what I sent from my camera. *face palm* I guess it will just have to wait. *sigh*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011 09:00:25 PM »

Lovely earrings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011 05:16:39 PM »

I got my package from gingerberrycc!

It's awesome!  The altar cloth is huge and double sided!!  There's wonderful fall leaves on one side, and a great orange swirl on the other side.  I'm not sure which one I'm going to use Smiley  The little scarecrow guy has a lovely charm along with him.  He's already installed in the mint plant on my window sill!  The recipe looks awesome .. both my hubby and I love apples.  I bet it'll be wonderfully tasty!  I'm going to try to make some for presents this year.

Here's the details of the recipe and the charm!

Thanks so much gingerberry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011 06:56:55 PM »

I sent and my partner received, but since she is having some issues it may be a while before she can post pics. It's a bad time to realize that I accidentally deleted my pics of what I sent from my camera. *face palm* I guess it will just have to wait. *sigh*

Aww! I did that too on the last hippy swap. My package got lost and I only found 1 pic of the package that stayed on my data card.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011 07:01:09 PM »

Awesome packages so far. I PM'd a few people to check on sending/receiving status.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011 07:34:16 PM »

Since my partner was having a lot going on right now, thought I'd post the pics for my package. She received already.

I sent a pint of pear butter and the recipe too! In the little reusable spell bag is a bar of my homemade cranberry fig castile soap.

Altar runner with bright harvest colors:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PianoBabay
Piano Babay

Something Wicked This Way Comes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011 12:05:01 AM »

Since my partner was having a lot going on right now, thought I'd post the pics for my package. She received already.

I sent a pint of pear butter and the recipe too! In the little reusable spell bag is a bar of my homemade cranberry fig castile soap.

Altar runner with bright harvest colors:

Thanks so much for posting that! I was getting around to it. THanks for being so understanding. In case anyone was wondering, I got in a bad wreck
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*BABY K*~ I'm open to personal swaps for Harry Potter things, hippie items, dresses or wiccan things. Message me
 You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
 Make love NOT war.
gingerberrycc
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011 10:10:48 AM »

I received from billiemarie last week. Here's the loot:

I got some yummy apple butter, a cute wreath (I think it might be my fav), a paperweight to "mabonize" my desk at work (it reminds me of an acorn), some candleholders, and some harvest recipes.

Sorry for the tardy post, somehow my brain "skipped" the swap gallery.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011 10:17:45 AM by gingerberrycc » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011 12:24:56 PM »

That apple butter sounds good!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerberrycc
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011 07:48:33 AM »

It made the entire package smell like cinnamon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011 05:31:27 PM »

Statuses are up to date with information provided to me. I've also updated feedback. The majority of you should have positive feedback now. A few of you still have in progress feedback, and there's still a couple of you who still need to get in touch with me about having sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011 06:17:53 PM »

Thank you Fullmoon. You rock!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011 06:33:13 PM »

No prob!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2011 02:56:34 PM »

thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011 05:53:07 PM »

Okay, SwayingWillow is in the hospital, I just noticed it in her signature. That just leaves one person who I'm waiting on either a PM or an email from.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011 02:29:37 PM »

I just received from PianoBabay!

A lovely package that looks like it took lots of love to make!

Offering bowl, a goddess stuffie that's fun to hug, apple cinnamon potpourri and an incense stick holder.

She also added a few fall drink recipes that sound fun, especially the one you light on fire!
The letter also mentioned several other items that were packaged, but I got the bundle ripped open with a "sorry" note by USPS. Apparently she also made me jewelry and soap but those were lost! Poo!

Thanks anyway! What I did get was very cool and worth the wait. You don't have to make up for anything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PianoBabay
Piano Babay

Something Wicked This Way Comes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011 07:16:16 PM »

There was sposed to be a 91 piece incense kit and a pair of earrings and a necklace and some calendula soap. I feel bad. You only got 2 handmade things Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*BABY K*~ I'm open to personal swaps for Harry Potter things, hippie items, dresses or wiccan things. Message me
 You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
 Make love NOT war.
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2011 02:59:36 PM »

These are a little late in coming, but here are the pictures of my loot from dontdresslikeapril!

a tassel belt for belly dance

The turban hat from my wists!

A tarot card wrap and recipes!

A beautiful Mabon-themed necklace that I wore on Mabon Smiley

and last but not least, a dream catcher!

Thanks so much! I was totally spoiled! Smiley

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011 04:41:27 AM by Saturn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2011 07:32:56 PM »

I'm taking a tribal class and I could really use the tassel belt, lol. Gorgeous package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2011 10:17:10 AM »

getting nervous now - holistic knitter should be getting her parcel tomorrow, if she hasn't already had it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011 03:00:39 PM »

Here's my great angel package from mini-mum
she really went above and beyond with thi spackage and i'm overwhelmed
thank you so much

lots of LUsh goodies which I adore

Pumkin recipe folder which will be put to good use

and a little trinket box which you click together

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2014 - Crafting
Mabon Swap - sent
Vintage Halloween Swap - crafting
Samhain swap - crafting

http://craftywelshwoman.blogspot.co.uk/p/info-for-swap-partners.html
http://pinterest.com/lynda_dykstra/
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011 02:18:26 AM »

SO glad you like it - this was the first time I've done anything through craftster, so was very nervous about the whole process!
Decided I like being an angel - on to the next one already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2011 06:26:41 PM »

A long time coming, but here is the angel package I received from Cloverlilly.

A cute autumn zippered bag.

Two adorable little owl pillows, that are getting hung on my peg board.

A necklace with an egyptian style pendant.

And a leaf bracelet, that I have already worn several times.

Thank you for being an awesome angel, Cloverlilly. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011 06:39:15 PM »

How wonderful! Nice job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Work with Fill in and Natural Light
How to Work with a Back Light
How to Work Within a Photographic Group
How to Use a Macro Lens
How to Create a Partner Project Photograph
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...