A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,022
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2011 Birthday Discussion and Gallery  (Read 18217 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2011 06:09:20 AM »

I have Hgddm's package ready to go and Rikaheart's well under way. It makes a person want to claim again... no, must wait a couple days till I have Rikaheart's done... maybe?

Hey Gawd, pm me your e-mail address if you want an invite to pinterest (www.pinterest.com) Being able to look at pins helps people get a better feel for what kind of surprises you might appreciate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2011 02:36:15 PM »

I received a nice little supply package today from RikaHeart! You shoulda seen the poor cardboard box-it was busting at the seams!

All the goodies! LOOK AT ALL OF THAT FELT!!! I LOOOOOVE felt! I think Im set for a while heh heh! There are also buttons (can never have enough) and some sparkly rhinestones! Plus the sour candy!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/227750_14Sep11_DSC00787.JPG

Im in love! Look at all those colors! Plus, lots of red and green, perfect for up coming Christmas crafting!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/227750_14Sep11_DSC00788.JPG

Thank you so much RikaHeart, you really made my day! Grin

I'm glad you like it! ^.^ I knew right away of what to get you! xD   I'm current;y working on a embroidery by hand XD
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011 04:08:11 PM by MareMare - Reason: please don't quote images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rainbowsewist
open to personal swaps

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2011 04:31:26 PM »

i received 2 packages yesterday! (i probably got them wed but i didnt check mail til yesterday :-P) no pics yet cause my phone has been acting up, will try to get them uploaded tonite or tomorrow!

gotta go put th finishing touches on th package i have going out so i can mail on monday! :-D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog ~ http://neverremembers.blogspot.com
http://wists.com/rainbowsewist

ive got rubber stamps im not using anymore, wanna trade?? i'd kill for a cornish pixie poppet!
mandykaye
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011 05:27:27 PM »

I sent out Averia's package today and after searching for some gypsy goodness, I got a brilliant idea for Fullmoon's package! So got that started! Looks like I should make another claim Wink!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2011 08:02:26 PM »

I sent out today Cheesy I had wanted to make certain specific stuff for v3nu5 and then got busy with schoolwork and whatnot, and when I finally got a chance to sit down and work on this swap, I realized I was lower than I thought on certain things with not enough time, money, or a method to get to somewhere to get certain things, especially with the fact that I've been juggling schoolwork with packing (Moving tomorrow!) and TBA stuff and other crazy things and a few other swaps that had sooner send out dates, I had to wing it with what I had and get a little creative. I sent 10 smaller jewelry items instead of like two or three larger pieces. I'm hoping like mad that it will count for a medium because I definitely put at least 2 or 3 hours into it, probably more, and value-wise it works.

I did my best to do colors she likes but there were a few things that I'm now a tiny bit worried on, but I think I did good. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2011 02:06:44 PM »

I made a sorta goofball little itty bitty item for RikaHeart today and of course it took way longer than any other item in the package, but it is very happy making to me! I really hope it is loved - if you hate it, please send it back because my husband desperately wants it Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2011 02:17:11 PM »

Averia, you could make your husband another one for a stocking stuffer. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2011 03:44:34 PM »

Here's my yarnie surprise from littlebluegirl!

A gorgeous, fluffy, soft headband that fits perfectly! Love it, and it's one of my fave colors ever.

Adorable card with flowers!

And a nice little stash of pretty blue beads.

And it got here just in time for my birthday. Thanks so much Leeanne! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2011 07:24:02 PM »

I just finished a present for Gawd! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2011 12:35:41 AM »

I have the most awesome plan for SpookyGrrrl. Cant wait to get started tomorrow. I might even make something similar for the Halloween swap.

I sent out today Cheesy I had wanted to make certain specific stuff for v3nu5 and then got busy with schoolwork and whatnot, and when I finally got a chance to sit down and work on this swap, I realized I was lower than I thought on certain things with not enough time, money, or a method to get to somewhere to get certain things, especially with the fact that I've been juggling schoolwork with packing (Moving tomorrow!) and TBA stuff and other crazy things and a few other swaps that had sooner send out dates, I had to wing it with what I had and get a little creative. I sent 10 smaller jewelry items instead of like two or three larger pieces. I'm hoping like mad that it will count for a medium because I definitely put at least 2 or 3 hours into it, probably more, and value-wise it works.

I did my best to do colors she likes but there were a few things that I'm now a tiny bit worried on, but I think I did good. Smiley
Don't worry I'm more than sure I will love anything. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Buri Shabu-Shabu
How to Make Classic Pad Thai
How to Make Your Own Sriracha
How to Make Botamochi
How to Make Soup Dumplings
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...