A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
699 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 74-76 Discussion Thread for Swap related only!  (Read 25333 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2011 07:05:29 AM »

OK DAMN INTERNET I CAN SAY YES I AM YELLING I HATE MY NET COMPANY Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue!!! Jackells I hope now FINALLY now have it all fixed and done!! I will upload pics in a few min and threads...In your Christmas wish list ask Santa to finally fix our internet company and our directv both tore up after the storm and well just making me angry!! Grrr not an angry bird but an angry old bird now  Tongue

Anyone else here really mental on the whole holiday deal? I am just done LOL I have to say for anyone not in the USA it is Thanksgiving here and wow that is when the sales REALLY KICK ASS we get to do a crazy tradition that starts with eating a huge stupid fat meal, then nap, head out to stand in lines ALL NIGHT IN THE COLD LOL to get a massive bargian...My only issue I love it but I got so many great deals all year that I dont need to go black Friday shopping but I just cant stay home can I?? Really but there is always something at such a bargain I run out spend the night with other crazy people here and LOL I love to do it! then there is CYBER MONDAY Ahhhh it is black Friday on the net Smiley  
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011 07:18:05 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #261 on: November 21, 2011 09:20:41 AM »

Oh Monica, I hope you get all your techno troubles fixed soon.  My laptop died a cruel (and somewhat weird) death so I'm stuck on my desktop now.  My, don't we become spoiled by our little conveniences?  I know I am. 

I have to apologize because I've done it again.  I had a claim due out yesterday and I'm sending today.  I'm so sorry that I can't seem to stop doing that.  My husband finally has that dreaded doctor's appointment at three, then we're heading straight to the post office to mail mini_mum's package. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2011 02:11:26 PM »

Wahoo!  Got some great cork today so that I can start on those scrabble tile coasters.  Smiley

Monica, I love the Thanksgivings madness.  We don't stay out overnight, but we do get there early to shop.  This year I would really love to get a mixer...so if Santa doesn't get me one I'm hoping there will be one on sale on Black Friday!!

John had hernia surgery today so keep him in your thoughts.  He's resting nicely atm.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2011 08:30:39 AM »

Santa brought me a mixer last year and I love it!  This year I have a sneaking suspicion I will be getting something to adorn my ring finger since measurements were taken......I also wasn't very subtle with the hints about what I wanted this year....

I am not doing the Black Friday thing this year.  I am unhappy with how everyone is opening on Thanksgiving.  Kinda just ruins it for me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2011 09:48:37 AM »

will be updating threads later tonight I am in the middle of a major family emergency and it will be a bit slow going the next few days but I will get it done I will be popping in to get a break.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2011 11:05:49 AM »

Please take care of yourself and your family right now, Monica.  Nothing is as important as family.  You know my thoughts and prayers are with you always.  *sending hugs from MD*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hika-chan
Self Appointed Queen of the Leemars

A Mom enjoying my own adventures in Craftsterland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2011 08:11:24 PM »

Agreed.
I hope everything is okay Babalina. Take care and hopefully things will be better soon. I'll keepmy fingers crossed for a safe and speedy resolution.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists http://=http://www.wists.com/Hika-chan/
blog http://motherinwonderland.blogspot.com/

I love to swap ATCs. Let me know if you're interested.
babalina58

« Reply #267 on: November 24, 2011 11:57:05 PM »

Agreed.
I hope everything is okay Babalina. Take care and hopefully things will be better soon. I'll keepmy fingers crossed for a safe and speedy resolution.
My son jumped from the 5th story of the metro station and the only thing they say that has saved him was he hit an awning n the way down. He is in the hospital on a life machine and ventilator. It is so hard and painful to deal with that your own child was so sad inside that he did this to himself.   

I am just a wreck. I did not update today but will do it in the AM. I am just trying to cope with all of this write now. My last year has been a nightmare but this is the worst. He is bipolar schizophrenic and he just stopped taking his meds and so much harsh drama for his world.....for all the FOC we have a thread that is all off topic so you can see updates there....I an just numb...Wonder when my life will slow down and hte bad stuff will stop. update all threads and  I check in here several times a day right now I just dont want to open 6 pages today to update all threads and I will get to it tomorrow I promise

my packages that have not shipped out I will get them out by Monday I just am trying to deal with this and you all understand. I am glad I have to deal with these swaps it keeps my head on something else other then slipping out of my own mind in grief right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2011 05:50:23 PM »

I am taking a few min break to get my mind on other things and update all the threads and feedback. I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and black Friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #269 on: November 28, 2011 04:36:00 AM »

hello everyone. I hope the reason everyone is being so quiet this weekend is because they are enjoying the American thanks giving. I have been adding things to my pintrest and am pretty easy going with my list. I would love to get anything especially christmasy things like decorations. so let me know if there is anything I can do
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Bracelets
How to Make a Necklace
How to Make a Pair of Earrings
How to Make a Silver Ring
How to Make a Crystal Pendant
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...