A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 7712 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2011 06:24:24 PM »

Ack! Sorry! My camera is dead, so I planned on taking Blackberry pictures... but our Blackberries got switched out for a new model (Bold?) this week at work, so I was waiting for the better camera. Now I have it, and pictureeees~

Firstly! This shirt! I can't paint to save my life, so this is pretty awesome! I love the sprite work (it's true; I'm a huge  fan of the pairing, which is why I am SO looking forward to Skyward Sword!!), and GAH mixing paints? Crazy.

Next is Wind Waker baton hair pins! I have stupidly long hair and am terrible at putting it up in any way, but I will have to learn so I can use these!!

Chaaaarms~! <3 A little cucco and spiritual stones! I've always wanted spiritual stone charms, so these are pretty awesome. I'm also really impressed my Blackerry took such a good picture of small things!

MAGNETS. My gosh Wizard, you had no way of knowing this but I actually make these same magnets myself and have a timeline of Zelda magnets on my whiteboard at work!  Grin It's made only of game manuals/buy-nintendo-power/you'd-also-like-this-game pictures... and is a)missing Zelda 1+2, because we didn't save anything from those two and b)missing Ocarina because I can't bear to cut up any of the things I have. Now I will have 10 out of the 15 games represented!! Woo~
(I've got to ask, where'd the Zelda 2 one come from? The writing on the back looks like it's from a guide or something!)

And then this neat little basket! It's got seed beads glued all to the top... I was afraid they'd fall off everywhere,  but so far they seem stuck really well.

It opens with a hinge. Neat!

An adorable little Kaepora Gaebora made of construction paper... and filled with Hyrule's best teas! (I am a huge fan of tea.) I love all the labels; Long Long Oolong is my favorite.  Cheesy

And lastly, everything came with a corresponding letter! The chicken had a letter from Anju begging me to take care of it, Zelda expressed her thanks for saving Hyrule with a shirt.... etc. etc.... They cracked me up so much!  Cheesy What a hilariously great idea!

SO ALL IN ALL I got a lot of crazy stuff! It was so much fun to open so many presents... thanks so much, wizard!!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011 06:26:46 PM by BunnieBard » THIS ROCKS   Logged

striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011 05:12:01 PM »

SO CUTE! I love the tshirt and the charms (especially the cucco), and those hairpins are so awesome! It's a great combo of Zelda and function! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011 01:10:51 PM »

Attention Zelda Swappers:

It's possible we might have need for another Swap Angel.  I'm giving it to the end of the week, but is there anyone else besides Wizards_Pupil that might want to do it??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011 03:39:32 PM »

Oh no, that's so sad Sad

I got the image for the magnet from a game guide Wink I had two copies of it, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to cut it up. I'm really glad you liked it, I had a blast making them. I had no idea that you liked magnets either, I'm so happy you do!

Thanks for making that an awesome swap, I had a blast with it, and I love my package. Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011 06:34:44 PM »

I got the image for the magnet from a game guide Wink I had two copies of it, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to cut it up.

Lol, good call.  I have a few Zelda game guides/magazines and I couldn't cut them up at all! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011 08:11:48 AM »

No more Zelda goodies to look at?Huh Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011 08:59:07 AM »

I sent my package out last week, and the Post Offic said it 'attempted delivery' whatever that means. It said that she had to reschedule a pick up date. I don't know what happened to everyone else Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
striker923

Rogues do it from behind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011 06:26:57 AM »

I don't know what happened to everyone else Sad

Yea...it's kind of sad, I was hoping to see more Zelda goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011 02:27:19 PM »

Righty ho my lovelies! Here are the absolutely amazing Zelda goodies I received from mama24boyz
I must apologise profusely for my tardiness with the photos, I have had to do lots of extra shifts at work  Sad

Anyways prepare yourselves...

...firstly I received two awesome pillowcovers one of Link and one of Princess Zelda, what makes them even more fantastic is that the hearts match up and on the sides me and the boyfriend sleep  Grin he was soooo happy with his we had to change the bedsheets there and then!!!

Next up is a very clever Navi, not only is she gorgeous she also doubles as a tape measure (soooo clever!)

Finally the best darn stuffy I have ever received a totally amazing and fantastic TINGLE!!!!

A TINGLE close up, how great is he??? Are you jealous  Grin

Thank you Mama for the best swap package ever  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
mama24boyz
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011 06:27:26 PM »

I'm so glad you likeeverything.  And even happier that the pillows fit right!!  I'm getting better at freezer stencils.  That was ALOT of cutting!!!!!  Cheesy  And I loved making Tingle.   He was hard to let go.  I figured too that since I alwyas lose my measuring tapes other people must too right?  Well, something cute should help you keep track of it right?  Hope so!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Midi Nail Ring Manicure
How to Recreate Cameron Diaz’s Beachy Hairstyle
How to Get a Perfect Pink Lip Look
Pastel Nail Color is the Biggest Nail Trend of the Summer
The 5 Spots to Contour
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...