A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,664
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Goddess Swap Gallery  (Read 14527 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

squire_inaria
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2011 10:11:50 PM »

She's even lovelier in person- my pictures DO NOT do her justice. squire_inaria did an amazingly good job. Smiley

I'm so glad you liked her! I had the idea for her even before we officially started the swap....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2011 09:56:01 AM »

That print is spectacular! So beautiful- I'm awestruck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2011 06:44:30 PM »

I will be uploading pictures as soon as Photobucket stops breaking them. It keeps giving me the dreaded broken image box, and it's getting mad at my internet to top it off, so it won't load pics, so I'm not sure what pictures are for this swap and what are for the other ones. @_@;;
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2011 01:37:56 PM »

Lets hope this works. If I miss any pictures or post things for a diff swap on accident, I apologize. Photobucket still isn't working right.

In case of further difficulties....Fro m Cabaute, I received some beautiful rainbow wall art in the shape of a star. It's up underneath my sugar skull banner from mama24boyz. Smiley I had a bit of difficulty reading the card which better described things, because in all honesty, I'm terrible at reading cursive lol (My mother gave me a birthday card that was in cursive, and my family all had a facepalm moment when they watched me read it very slowly and intently for at least 5 minutes before trying to open the card and read the inside LOL It didn't help that my dad kept distracting me and I kept having to start over XD) She also sent me some really yummy sounding loose leaf tea that she blended. Lavender verbena and chamomile verbena. I've never made loose leaf tea before, but I've heard it's better than tea in a bag. I'm looking forward to trying these. Unfortunately, today I'm just on water (I've been sick)... I also got a really awesome book, that I think would either fall under book of shadows or diary. Probably book of shadows. Inside are images of Diana, prayers to her, and other awesome things, along with blank pages. And all of these cool goodies were inside the super amazing huge tote bag of win! I love love LOVE the totebag!!!  One side has the triple moons, and the other side has the goddess. The inside is so spacious and there's lots of pocket space Cheesy I wanted to take it to school with me today instead of my knockoff Louis Vuitton purse bag tote thing and/or my rainbow checkered backpack, but I stayed home from school today because I was up all night being sick and it sucked :c But I'm pretty certain I'll be going to school tomorrow Smiley

Thank you so much Cabaute! You rock and I love everything Smiley Now lets hope my pictures actually work haha

I hope this picture comes up as something for this swap >_>;;;

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2011 01:40:48 PM »

Lets hope this works. If I miss any pictures or post things for a diff swap on accident, I apologize. Photobucket still isn't working right.

In case of further difficulties....Fro m Cabaute, I received some beautiful rainbow wall art in the shape of a star. It's up underneath my sugar skull banner from mama24boyz. Smiley I had a bit of difficulty reading the card which better described things, because in all honesty, I'm terrible at reading cursive lol (My mother gave me a birthday card that was in cursive, and my family all had a facepalm moment when they watched me read it very slowly and intently for at least 5 minutes before trying to open the card and read the inside LOL It didn't help that my dad kept distracting me and I kept having to start over XD) She also sent me some really yummy sounding loose leaf tea that she blended. Lavender verbena and chamomile verbena. I've never made loose leaf tea before, but I've heard it's better than tea in a bag. I'm looking forward to trying these. Unfortunately, today I'm just on water (I've been sick)... I also got a really awesome book, that I think would either fall under book of shadows or diary. Probably book of shadows. Inside are images of Diana, prayers to her, and other awesome things, along with blank pages. And all of these cool goodies were inside the super amazing huge tote bag of win! I love love LOVE the totebag!!!  One side has the triple moons, and the other side has the goddess. The inside is so spacious and there's lots of pocket space Cheesy I wanted to take it to school with me today instead of my knockoff Louis Vuitton purse bag tote thing and/or my rainbow checkered backpack, but I stayed home from school today because I was up all night being sick and it sucked :c But I'm pretty certain I'll be going to school tomorrow Smiley

Thank you so much Cabaute! You rock and I love everything Smiley Now lets hope my pictures actually work haha

I hope this picture comes up as something for this swap >_>;;;

THIS ROCKS   Logged

faeriegirl
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2011 05:05:42 PM »

*BEAMS* Yesterday I recieved the most AMAZING package abundant with godessy goodness from curiousfae !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything ! - still having tech issues but will try to get pics up tonight
MWAH
faeriegirl
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Witchhippie
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2011 06:21:16 PM »

OK. So Rosie1981 received her gifts last week from Kayori and ask me to post them for her. (her computer took a poop on her) However, I kept forgetting, so here they are.

The spider web is really cool. A steal-able item!! Wink

A very well done embroidery hoop

And an awesome Goddess doll stuffed with lavender. It smells really good!!

She gave me her pass word to load it into her account, but I lost it.  Undecided  So they are in mine! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Kayori

The Masochistic Knitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2011 08:36:43 AM »

YAY!!! I'm so glad the spider-web made it intact. I was so afraid it would break in-transit. And the hoop turned out so much better than I had planned. Hooray for trying new things!!! (that was my first foray into embroidery  Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You listen to metal and knit?"
"Yea, so?"
"I don't know, just seems a little out of the ordinary"
"Who said I was ordinary?"
Illiamdra

Craft time was never this much fun in school!!!

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2011 05:56:19 PM »

i Got my stuff!!! from Icekiby and every thing is greate!
First is a group shot

there is this wonderful shadow box shrine to Belisama the little candle lights up on a battery! so very great. i love all the sparkly paint she used.

then this wonderful paper cut Baste doll with moving joints!!! how cool is that?

also got a wonderful page marker of Belisama and these beautiful hand woven jasper beaded earrings!

and a close up on the earrings

Thank you Ice sooo much! my model in the back ground Savannah is already trying to claim Baste!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2011 05:58:13 PM »

Kayori, for being a first it is totally awesome.  Roll Eyes
I would have never guessed it! My first attempts at different things never come out so good. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Segment Unavailable
Quilt as You Go - Strip Quilt
How to Create Constellation Art
Chance Rides: Kansas Company Stays in the Family Against All Odds
Julie_Vignette_WITH_PreRoll
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...