A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,774
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Goddess Swap Gallery  (Read 16470 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011 01:35:38 PM »

I received, but I'm waiting until I get back from the PO to open (they've been sitting there for close to a week and I haven't even peaked).
Spent 2 days so far knitting and need a couple more hours for finishing! Should be okay for sending on/before deadline...
Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
gingerberrycc
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2011 02:07:10 PM »

I love the little raven bead? charm? inside the box. The bag fabric looks gorgeous- I too would love to see a better picture. The necklace is awesome- did you make the wings gingerberrycc?

The raven is polymer clay w/ a glass bead eye. The wings are also polymer clay...but those are molded from an angel wing mold I have.

I love the fabric I used on the Cerridwen bag. I almost couldn't bear to part with it. It was a fat quarter and by the time I got back to JoAnns there was only one left! You better believe I snatched that puppy up quick, AND it was on sale the 2nd time around!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
cabaute
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2011 06:44:50 PM »

My I love the ravens so much!  Those are awesome.  I am still here, crafting away!  The first round of making _____ I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of, so I redid it using a different technique.  Cheesy  And I got inspired tonight on the drive home and went straight to the craft shop to get materials for the another item.  Should be on track for Saturday... Barely!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2011 08:02:28 PM »

I love the little raven bead? charm? inside the box. The bag fabric looks gorgeous- I too would love to see a better picture. The necklace is awesome- did you make the wings gingerberrycc?

The raven is polymer clay w/ a glass bead eye. The wings are also polymer clay...but those are molded from an angel wing mold I have.

I love the fabric I used on the Cerridwen bag. I almost couldn't bear to part with it. It was a fat quarter and by the time I got back to JoAnns there was only one left! You better believe I snatched that puppy up quick, AND it was on sale the 2nd time around!

I'm glad you did share the fabric, it's fantastic!  For folks who don't have the pleasure of seeing it in person, here's a close up of the fabric.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011 07:23:47 AM »

That fabric is really lovely- I'd have snatched it up in a heartbeat too!  Cheesy

The little raven is just awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
curiousfae

meccaleccahi- meccahineyho!

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011 07:28:37 PM »

lovin the stuff so far! makes me even more nervous to send....but just as anxious to rec!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Witchhippie
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011 07:36:59 PM »

I finished my last project today. I was debating on doing something else instead. I'm glad my sister talked me into doing it though, it looks really good.  Wink

To the post office Friday, I will go!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
mandykaye
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011 05:52:18 AM »

Heading to the post office today or tomorrow morning Wink!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011 08:20:40 AM »

Beautiful packages guys! I am always amazed by the talent in these swaps. Awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
jennden
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2011 06:11:53 PM »

I received my gifts today from Selkie. I am so please with my first swap and love everything.
Here is everything as a whole

Here is a mirror she made me. It is very cool and it says:  The Goddess in me sees the Goddess in you.

Sorry for the finger prints. I didnt realize it until I upload the pictures.

This is the awesome smelling soap she sent me. It is called Quartz sugar Magnolia.

And some extras she sent me: A bumper stick and a wrapsack that you register online. The website allows you to tracks it journey around the world. Totally Cool!! I will be sending it to my next partner.

And for the grand finally:

I love her. Now for the hard part; keeping my daughter away from my new Goddess!!

Thank you Selkie for making my first swap a great success.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Winged Hearts
How to Draw Graffiti Names
How to Draw Chibi Characters
How to Draw Manga Step by Step
How to Do the Graffiti Letter I
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...