A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Goddess Swap Gallery  (Read 14586 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Illiamdra

Craft time was never this much fun in school!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2011 08:30:55 PM »

Phrixy's jasper earrings are just great. So simple and elegant. Kiss

Wulf

they are and i love them! now i just have to steal them back from my Neice  Angry lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2011 10:55:29 AM »

Using my work computer to search Craftster is really not the best. it's very slow and the pictures won't load.. boooo but we are hoping to have internet at home again.  Thank you jeannette for posting picutes and Kayori for sending the great package.  The tube project was seen in an old Uncommon Goods catalog. I had fun with this swap and I'm most def up for the God swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2011 11:05:44 AM »

Got my wonderful Goddess package on Friday but was away all weekend. I'll get pix up for both my swaps tonight for sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
Illiamdra

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2011 10:44:35 PM »

i was starting to get worried it got lost! lol
I really hope you like it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FaerieCyn
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2011 07:55:42 AM »

After a harrowing adventure through the USPS (involving a mis-written zip code on my part...) I finally recieved from the very patient sinellia!

While I can't really post pictures (no one I know owns a camera....) but I can tell you that I got a great Aphrodite based package with an embroidered hoop of her face; an absolutely beautiful decoupage box with various depictions of the goddess filled with 5 little white candles, a pink Happiness candle, a cool blue worry/wish stone and some really nice smelling oil.

Thank you Sinellia!! Sorry you had to be so patient!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an Unseelie pixie with a big imagination and access to thrift stores.
 My Wist: http://www.wists.com/FaerieCyn
Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2011 05:20:15 AM »

I've been unable to post my photos because my hard drive is dying and won't play nicely with my camera.  Cry I'm lucky when it doesn't try to open a thousand copies of my browser or other application lately. I'm trying to rescue my art off it before it dies, but the upshot is I can't get it to co-operate most of the time and I can't post photos from work. I've asked my partner to post her photos *fingers crossed*

I really do love everything she sent! The fabric was perfect for me (it's an African theme with lots of wild cats on it!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
squire_inaria
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2011 09:54:12 AM »

Would the following people please contact me ASAP about sending status:

ShinyKitty78

Quasior

SwayingWillow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
Illiamdra

« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2011 11:23:47 AM »

Smiley im glad you liked it. i realized i didn't take pictures of the tube or the necklace. but hear is every thing else

First i carved out Bast's Symbols into the side of a clenzed candle and then painted them silver. sorry about the photo cause it was wrapped up to dry with out little fingers messing it up again.

the second is a mantra to Bast i cross stitched, also learned cross stitching with out a pattern makes it hard to center. lol note to self finished border before center next time Smiley

the material i sent as packing and extra fun!

Lastly is an actual Prayer to Baste in Egyptian that i found, and drew out with a few side sketched. the words translate to "Hail Bast! Hail Bast, coming forth from the secret place, may there be given to me splendor in the place of incense, herbs, and love-joys, peace of heart in the place of bread and beer" it's recited as you place a sacrifice of incense herbs and something important to you, as well as beer and bread, in hopes the goddess will give you blessings in return.

I also sent some insence from Egypt and a cork bead and brass necklace as well as this neet shipping tube that i got a long time ago that is from Egypt and was covered in this really cool Egyptian collage.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2011 12:28:51 PM »

I love the prayer! And your drawings are lovely!
Centering a cross-stitch can definitely be a pain in the tush! It's still pretty though. I love the idea of the candle- very clever. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
faeriegirl
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2011 04:09:00 PM »

such an amazing and charmed gallery *love* Curiousfae AKA the most awesome swap partner has offered to post pics of the awesomeness she has sent m e for which i am, eternally greatful as i am having no end of computer problems with two laptops here and half a decent one between them and a newish camera who dosent want to talk to either of them with squillions of photos who are uber keen to be uploaded and shared ! so . . . what i was getting at is - i recieved an amazing package from curiousfae - she is posting pics for me but i will do my best to describe the goodness.

firstly i opened the package to find a lovely letter from mrs fae and and an amazing letter to my klds from her 9yo son (omg he has the neatest handwriting ever) - they were also lucky enough to recieve some of the COOLEST sweets we have ever seen!

next i HAD to open the big thing (of course) a stunning clay goddess statue her arms and the base create a cradle perfect for burning the GORGEOUS earth incense cones she sent !!! also looks like a special place to keep treasures and small offerings !

there is an AMAZING felted purse its black (soo mee) with a needlefelted nile goddess in sweet fuscia/magenta with a green swirl and orange dots ! did i mention this is AMAZING !!!

there is a beautiful felted  goddess bust which is purple with green swirly vines and beautiful red flowers i *LOVE* this it is on my keys now Smiley such amazing felting i am humbled

AND !!! a bag full of the most amazing polyclay beads these represent me and my love of ravens/morrigan, swirls, goddess, life and majick all in my favorite colours but im yet to find the PERFECT project for . . . i know its coming

there was ALSO a gorgeous cotton crochet washcloth in cream,burgundy and navy blue this is so lovely . . . i now need one for every day of the week !

huge thanks curiousfae and all of the goddess sistas who have been a part of this swap *love* faeriegirl xox
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander
Afterlives of the Dead and Famous
Recovery Story: Burned, Blinded, and Blessed
Let the Sky Fall Trailer
The Life of John Hay, from Lincoln to Roosevelt
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...