A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,859
Currently Running With Scissors:
807 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 186
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wee House Craftalong-Ongoing 2011-Forever!  (Read 239265 times)
Tags for this thread: dollhouse  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

madame marigold
« Reply #1620 on: December 18, 2012 10:09:35 AM »

......Maybe I can come up with something to add to this amazing craftalong.  Would gingerbread houses for the holidays count?  Grin

Sure! I dont see why not! I think if you go thru search one even done for the "Burrow" talk about amazing! I cant wait to see what you come up with! Plus would be really awesome for the holiday dinner...as a centerpiece maybe? Or decor...... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaisior
« Reply #1621 on: December 18, 2012 08:22:25 PM »

Another find at Dollar Tree: unfinished wood dollhouse furniture- it's just like that bright red furniture they sell, only a lot easier to paint or stain. I also bought some moss for my roof because the pine cone roof isn't working out so well. So I'll have a combination of pine cone scales and moss on the roof. If I ever find my camera, I'll post pictures soon. I'm very nearly done with house #1, just have to make a few pieces of furniture and some polymer clay food.

I already have three more houses to do (plus the Greenleaf Pierce my aunt gave me, if I can figure out where to put it) and now I have another idea taking over my brain: a shabby chic cottage; unfortunately the furniture I have for it is too big for the puzzle houses, so I'm going to buy a Greenleaf cottage.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1622 on: December 20, 2012 08:23:05 AM »

Since there is so much interest still on this craftalong, (YAY!), knickertwist, would you mind if we just continued it through 2013?  Just the date on the original post would have to be changed...we appreciate your continued support and encouragement and love seeing your beautiful houses, everyone! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara

Where o' where can my scissors be??

« Reply #1623 on: December 29, 2012 05:20:59 AM »

I finally finished my cardboard wee house  Grin

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418397.msg4951925#msg4951925
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Madra
« Reply #1624 on: December 29, 2012 08:19:59 AM »

Oh Katara, that's GORGEOUS. I'm glad you put the matchbox in there for reference, the house is a lot smaller than I realised! All the details are amazing, the furniture, the dolly, the walls and floors.... but the exterior! Oh wow.... I love love LOVE the clock tower. And the front door.... and the brickwork....  Well done!

So what's next?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madame marigold
« Reply #1625 on: December 29, 2012 10:35:39 AM »

Well, I got both of my ebay wins in! One Im very happy about one not so much so! OK the good one:

The photo of the inside didnt download like I thought it had but it is basicly just 2 story open rooms...all plastic but I can already see the window coverings and shutters, flooring and wallpaper etc.
I think that stall on the outside would make a great greenhouse or breakfast patio maybe?

Then 2nd one? Was suppose to be this:

IT was sent not in the box (So who knows what it is!) just wrapped in brown paper saying do not bend needless to say that wasnt read  Dont know if the instructions are in there or not. But oh well will see how it goes soon enough! LOL

Now the point is where to start? ROFL thunking head on keyboard....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ashgrim
« Reply #1626 on: January 04, 2013 07:17:30 AM »

Wow, katara! Your house turned out great! I really like the star and moon stained glass windows. Did you use tissue paper?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm definitely open to personal swaps--pm me!

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ashgrim/

My blog: http://www.ashleymgrimes.com

Participating in the Wee House CAL
Icekibby

Leopardprint Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1627 on: January 05, 2013 11:47:54 AM »

I got a punch out house and furniture from the dollar store to mess with. The furniture is larger scale, for my main house where all the Calico Critters kitties live. Speaking of, I got a set of triplets for Christmas! I've been getting over yet more sickness, so I haven't played much with all the wonderful supplies I got... I'll have to get some done and take photos. It's been awhile.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/IceKat

Will swap for 1:12 exotic & magical dollhouse furniture and accessories, amigurumi, magical poppets.
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #1628 on: January 05, 2013 06:10:50 PM »

Great job Katara! You would never know you made all that out of cardboard. Smiley

I think my little house is on semi-permanent retirement. I love working on it when I can, but as a full time art student I just don't have the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #1629 on: January 07, 2013 12:10:20 PM »

Hey, you guys---anyone want to do this?  It sounds like fun and those of us here certainly can turn a shoebox into a wee house! Cheesy

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418764.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 186 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vitamins For Hair Growth And Skin Care Questions
How To Fill In Eyebrows Using Pencil
How to Use a Crease Brush
Lip Colors That Make Teeth Look Whiter
How to Use Colored Eye Pencils
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...