A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
702 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dresden Files Swap  (Read 8041 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Spoopy
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011 12:24:19 PM »

I have recieved from Caranth! Everyone get ready beacause she sent an amazing package. It was totally worth the long wait (UK to Canada takes a lifetime!  Tongue )

First up a Sue hat and a bob key chain including some of toot toot's favorite food pizza!

Here are the extras and the card she sent. I love doctor who so these are awesome!

And the most epic of all...... Harry and Mouse stuffies!  Shocked These are so amazing Harry's jacket and boots are removable and Mouse just looks great and he is huge like he should be!  Grin

here is another picture to get a better look at what Mouse looks like. I think I'm going to make a little wooden staff for harry, so I'll post a new picture when I do!

Caranth also sent a painted blanket (I think?) of a dragon but I don't have pictures of it since it's so large. Do you have any pics caranth? It really is a great job looks just like Haku's dragon form in spirited away. Anyway thanks so much Caranth you really went above and beyond as a partner! I feel so spoiled and I hope you enjoyed this swap as much as I did!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puzzled-penguin
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2011 12:34:59 PM »

I love the Sue hat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011 02:55:02 PM »

Now see, THAT'S what Harry should look like! As delicious as the tv Harry was to look at, he never really quite felt right. But this, this is how I imagined Harry's face.

Only I didn't know until I looked at him  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

puzzled-penguin
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2011 09:06:33 AM »

Myrdda recieved last week so I thought I'd post a photo.  Smiley

I was sending a package for her husband so there's a winter knight tee, a glow-in-the-dark Bob wall hanging, Mac's coasters and beer labels and some stitch markers for myrdda.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spoopy
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2011 12:59:33 PM »

Love the Mac coasters and beer labels! That is so clever!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puzzled-penguin
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2011 08:52:35 AM »

I have received from myrdda! She really spoiled me Smiley

A ton of sweets/ Canada goodies!

A gorgeously pretty Winter tee!

A cool occult glass, force rings, shield bracelet, Bob skull and magnets!

THANK YOU MYRDDA!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011 08:57:23 AM by puzzled-penguin » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2011 09:19:46 AM »

It's taken me forever to post pictures! I'm sorry, Puzzled - and although Puzzled Penguin posted pics, i'm going to as well, because it was an awesome pkg for the Husband. He's worn the shirt a few times already, and really likes the technique and the very Dresdenesqeness of it. The back:

and the front:

the awesome MacAnally's coasters - he brews his own craft beer, just like Mac, and he adores the coasters

and some stickers which will probably make it onto a bottle or two (sorry about the glare, the camera is a P.O.S.):

and an awesome Bob the Skull hoop to go with his growing collection of awesome dorkness on the wall beside his desk:

the only thing not shown was a little package of charms that Puzzled sent to me.

As long as this took, I'm glad that you recieved finally.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2011 11:01:14 AM »

Hi everyone. Smiley Although I hadn't seen/read the Dresden Files I was intrigued by the gallery and decided I could do some research and volunteered to angel for ceemonster. I watched the first episode and fell in love with the show. Smiley So with a little additional research on the books this is what I came up with.

In her questionnaire she mentioned wanted amigurumis and that one of her favorite characters was Karrin Murphy so I made a Murphy amigurumi based on a picture ceemonster had in her deviantart favorites. I also made a Bob amigurumi and a Sue bookmark. And my favorite thing an embroidered shield bracelet based on one from her wist.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011 11:01:51 AM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spoopy
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2011 11:07:40 AM »

That winter shirt is awesome puzzled! I think I'm going to have to pin it Myrdda. I think you may have posted the wrong photo though, the shirt is there twice instead of everything else you recieved. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puzzled-penguin
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2011 11:29:23 AM »

Murphy is so cute!

I'm really impressed with the quality of all the packages in this swap actually. That's everyone received now! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Murgh Makhni
How to Prepare Mango Chutney
How to Prepare Malaysian Chicken Wings
How to Cook Malaysian Chicken Satay
How to Cook Lamb Madras
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...