A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap September 2011!! Swap is CLOSED!!  (Read 7104 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011 10:18:52 AM »

ORGANIZER NOTE: PLEASE CHECK YOUR PROFILE TO SEE IF THIS SWAP IS LISTED THERE!!! IF IT IS MISSING PM ME PLEASE!! THANK YOU! now back to your regularly scheduled swapping...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011 08:07:26 AM »

I claim jmiller614 for nature in black and white.

claims - 4 (4 outstanding)
in transit - 3
received - 0

I live in Pennsylvania in the US. I love Harry Potter, books, crafting and cats. I work with 2-year-olds for a living. Please nothing gory or religious.

Due to recent surgery, I'm off work until October. I plan to fill that time with lots of crafting!

My themes:
Harry Potter ABCs (A, H, K claimed)
trees
kitchen in red and/or yellow
your favorite place
music
dragons
pirates
fairies
mermaids
magical creatures
witches/wizards
scene from a classic book (ex. Pride and Prejudice, 1981, Count of Monte Cristo)
blue and brown
England
quotes
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011 08:08:14 AM by indigo_roses » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011 06:16:19 AM »

I claim indigo_roese for witch
2 claim
0 sent
0 received

Hello! My name is Becca and I live in VA with my three cats, bunny, turtle and wonderfully entertaining husband. I like almost anything. Religious, gore, nudity (obviously, I have put enough boobies in the gallery), or whatever. Please no hurt animals. That's my only request.

Themes:
Ladies representing different seasons
bunnies
Bride of Frankenstein
cats
Boondock Saints
"This card can not contain me!"
Fantasy type girls (think Sadyrs, mermaids, sci-fi, use your imagination)
On a cold winters night....
Anything from your list that you really want to see done
Monsters (any type)
Little People (vintage toys) doing bad, weird or funny things
Beliefs and facts about aliens ad alien abduction
Anything from a Maggie Stiefvater book
Muppets (no sesame street!)
Sewn
cute objects or animals smoking cigarettes

Thanks for choosing me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RaeRaggs

RaeRaggs

http://raeraggs.blogspot.com/

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011 07:30:54 AM »

I claim gozer for "fantasy girls"
2/0/0

I live in Chicago but I long to return to the farm someday.  Send me your best, no restrictions.  Art is a form of expression so express yourself.

Suggested Themes:
Woodland creatures
Bikes
The Princess Bride
Fantasy
Cooking
Farm
Camping
Cryptozoology
Alphabet (minus A,B,C,D,E,F and M)
Zelda
Crafting
Inspired by my wist or pinterest
Blood+ (anime)
Instruments
Metalacalypse
World of Warcraft
Irish music
My screename
States- MN, MI, IL, IA, IL, MD, DE, KY, TN, OH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC personal swap? I spy quilt square swap?
mantisbh
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011 12:48:27 AM »

I claim raeraggs for camping

6/2/0

Hi my name is Stephen I am from florida orginaly but moved to tennessee for like a year then moved to fargo ND! I am ok with everything send what you want.

Themes
water
candy
Nudity woman
whips
snakes
knives
chains
thorns
blood tears (woman crying)
mazes
Lips (womans)
Curves
silk
cotton candy
soft
dark tower
claws human
visual smells
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2011 06:17:04 AM »

I claim mantisbh.... for something yet to be determined.

3rd claim
2 sent
1 received

I'm Sara from Rochester, NY, USA.  I'm not picky- I will love whatever you make! 

Here's my list of themes:

-yoga poses
-Atc-sized tarot card
-old carousel animals
-volcanoes
-baking pie
-ARTIST's CHOICE Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mintdawn
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2011 08:35:59 AM »

I claim Mountains and Clouds for baking pie and tarot card. A quickie halloween atc will also be included.

4 claims
2 sent
1 received

I'm Dawn and i live in Fargo, ND. I've been  making art for a long time. I'm addicted to creation.
I can't wait to see what you do with my themes and please do not be afraid to try some of
the Hindu ones. i wont be offended by imperfection just keep it simple. A is for Aum.
B is for bindi Tongue whatever. i set my themes up with constraints to make it more interesting
and to get some nice results for collages and such. i want to be able to display full sets
of your artwork in my home. i think it would be fun!

For information on "What the hell is she talking about?", please visit my new "Pinterest".
http://pinterest.com/mintdawn/my-themes-for-craftster/

MY THEMES:

WEIGHT LOSS MOTIVATION (slogans, sayings, goals, before and after drawings, tips and advice
     super low cal recipe atc (vegetarian), low cal foods, 140 goal weight, food facts, fat facts,
     skinny facts, things that are not insulting but positive, informative, motivating.)
A SINGLE EYEBALL (really close up. drawn, painted, cut out, digital, tribal, ethnic, non human,)
A SINGLE PAISLEY (3 color limit - black, white and any one other color. background white please.)
HAMSA HAND (preferably some with an eyeball but without is ok too)
A SINGLE TURTLE (prefer land or box, zentangle, chunky, funny photo, but water turds r ok too if awesome.)
PANDA BEARS (for my daughter anais - she's 15, anime style, tare panda, pandas w/bamboo,
     regular pandas)
DIA DE LAS MUERTAS SKULLS OR SUGAR SKULLS (hand drawn or painted please)
SPIRALS (thick or thin, round or shaped, primative, simple, pure)
BLACK INK SPIROGRAPH ON WATERCOLOR (spirograph done on watercolor washed paper.)
CONTAINED ZENTANGLES (tangles within a confined shape - heart filled with tangles.)
HAND DRAWN OR PAINTED SNAKES (primative, simple, striped, piebald, spotted)
TRYPILLIAN STYLE ATC ( see 'pinterest' for examples - usually 3 colors - a terracotta (ranging from golden to
     maroon to brown) and black and white. does not need to be egg shaped.)
PERSONAL HEADSTONE  (With an epitath, obituary or suicide note printed on it. Can be
     funny. Can be truthful. Can be morbid. No real suicides plz unless you r insured and i
    am your beneficiary. then make it look like an accident... i'll get more $.

*ABC Themes*

ABCs of dr who (images from the Dr. Who series drawn, cut out, digital, quotes, whatever you want.
     Needs to include a letter and a label for the subject - T - Tardis, D - Dalek.)
     (Done - A)
ABCs of Hinduism (hindu images, symbols, sayings, cultural images. like large letter and the word
     (K - Krishna, A - Aum or something like that. just so u know what the letter is and what the subject is.)
     digital images are fine.

*CALENDAR THEMES*

October - Halloween advent caldendar (22 Piers's birthday, 23 Raven's birthday, 31 Halloween)
     I'd like it to have the number and some kind of halloween inspired design on each card.
    can be digital, drawn, painted, sewn, whatever as long as number is clear. On the days listed
    above there should be some reference to the persons birthday as well and maybe a
    halloween birthday cake. so don't take those days unless you wanna make a crazy cake.
     Halloween should say halloween and doesn't need the number. Would like a full set and
    repeats are fine so it can be fresh every year. we can switch it up. i'll just put velcro on the back
    of each one. also if u want to glue scarey stuff like fuzzy spiders (not live or once live) on a
     card that's cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011 01:26:05 PM »

I claim mintdawn for halloween countdown.

claims - 5 (5 outstanding)
in transit - 4
received - 0

I live in Pennsylvania in the US. I love Harry Potter, books, crafting and cats. I work with 2-year-olds for a living. Please nothing gory or religious.

Due to recent surgery, I'm off work until October. I plan to fill that time with lots of crafting!

My themes:
Harry Potter ABCs (A, H, K claimed)
trees
kitchen in red and/or yellow
your favorite place
music
dragons
pirates
fairies
mermaids
magical creatures
witches/wizards
scene from a classic book (ex. Pride and Prejudice, 1981, Count of Monte Cristo)
blue and brown
England
quotes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2011 03:07:13 PM »

I claim indigo_roses for music!

4th claim
2 sent
1 received

I'm Sara from Rochester, NY, USA.  I'm not picky- I will love whatever you make! 

Here's my list of themes:

-yoga poses
-Atc-sized tarot card
-old carousel animals
-volcanoes
-baking pie
-ARTIST's CHOICE Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mintdawn
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2011 10:27:47 PM »

I claim Mountains and Clouds for baking pies and Tarot cards....yes i just did this. but i wanna do these next two in digital media. plus bonus halloween card also. will send all together!

6 claims
3 sent
0 received

I'm Dawn and i live in Fargo, ND. I've been  making art for a long time. I'm addicted to creation.
I can't wait to see what you do with my themes and please do not be afraid to try some of
the Hindu ones. i wont be offended by imperfection just keep it simple. A is for Aum.
B is for bindi Tongue whatever. i set my themes up with constraints to make it more interesting
and to get some nice results for collages and such. i want to be able to display full sets
of your artwork in my home. i think it would be fun!

For information on "What the hell is she talking about?", please visit my new "Pinterest".
http://pinterest.com/mintdawn/my-themes-for-craftster/

MY THEMES:

WEIGHT LOSS MOTIVATION (slogans, sayings, goals, before and after drawings, tips and advice
     super low cal recipe atc (vegetarian), low cal foods, 140 goal weight, food facts, fat facts,
     skinny facts, things that are not insulting but positive, informative, motivating.)
A SINGLE EYEBALL (really close up. drawn, painted, cut out, digital, tribal, ethnic, non human,)
A SINGLE PAISLEY (3 color limit - black, white and any one other color. background white please.)
HAMSA HAND (preferably some with an eyeball but without is ok too)
A SINGLE TURTLE (prefer land or box, zentangle, chunky, funny photo, but water turds r ok too if awesome.)
PANDA BEARS (for my daughter anais - she's 15, anime style, tare panda, pandas w/bamboo,
     regular pandas)
DIA DE LAS MUERTAS SKULLS OR SUGAR SKULLS (hand drawn or painted please)
SPIRALS (thick or thin, round or shaped, primative, simple, pure)
BLACK INK SPIROGRAPH ON WATERCOLOR (spirograph done on watercolor washed paper.)
CONTAINED ZENTANGLES (tangles within a confined shape - heart filled with tangles.)
HAND DRAWN OR PAINTED SNAKES (primative, simple, striped, piebald, spotted)
TRYPILLIAN STYLE ATC ( see 'pinterest' for examples - usually 3 colors - a terracotta (ranging from golden to
     maroon to brown) and black and white. does not need to be egg shaped.)
PERSONAL HEADSTONE  (With an epitath, obituary or suicide note printed on it. Can be
     funny. Can be truthful. Can be morbid. No real suicides plz unless you r insured and i
    am your beneficiary. then make it look like an accident... i'll get more $.

*ABC Themes*

ABCs of dr who (images from the Dr. Who series drawn, cut out, digital, quotes, whatever you want.
     Needs to include a letter and a label for the subject - T - Tardis, D - Dalek.)
     (Done - A)
ABCs of Hinduism (hindu images, symbols, sayings, cultural images. like large letter and the word
     (K - Krishna, A - Aum or something like that. just so u know what the letter is and what the subject is.)
     digital images are fine.

*CALENDAR THEMES*

October - Halloween advent caldendar (22 Piers's birthday, 23 Raven's birthday, 31 Halloween)
     I'd like it to have the number and some kind of halloween inspired design on each card.
    can be digital, drawn, painted, sewn, whatever as long as number is clear. On the days listed
    above there should be some reference to the persons birthday as well and maybe a
    halloween birthday cake. so don't take those days unless you wanna make a crazy cake.
     Halloween should say halloween and doesn't need the number. Would like a full set and
    repeats are fine so it can be fresh every year. we can switch it up. i'll just put velcro on the back
    of each one. also if u want to glue scarey stuff like fuzzy spiders (not live or once live) on a
     card that's cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Beef Stroganoff
Shrimp Dip
Lemon Meringue Pie on fixmyrecipe.com
Tangy, Zesty, & Spicy Grilled Shrimp on fixmyrecipe.com
Chicken Salad with Golden Currants on fixmyrecipe.com
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...