A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
417 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SEPTEMBER 2011 ONGOING ATC SWAP GALLERY  (Read 10614 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

indigo_roses
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2011 11:54:55 AM »

I received these awesome ATCs from RaeRaggs and jillybeans a few days ago. My internet froze every time I tried to upload photos, which is why I've slacked in posting photos.

They both sent lovely cards with their ATCs! The pink one is from RaeRaggs, and the Halloween one is from jillybeans.

First is the card from RaeRaggs, for my quotes theme - "Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven"

It was hard to photograph, the words and coffee cup are on a transparent sheet that's stitched to the background.

Next we have some Harry Potter ABCs from jillybeans. She claimed me for "E" and then we did a personal swap for two more letters - she picked G and M

They're a great addition to my alphabet!

Thank you so much to both of you wonderful ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2011 07:32:28 AM »

I'm posting ATCs that I sent to kwality570 and Oodellaly that they both received a while back.

For kwality570, I claimed her 4 Seasons and Inanimate objects with faces themes.

Both were done with acrylic paint, and the background of the tree is done in watercolors.  And can I gush about my new sizzix big shot for a second.  I bough an ATC die cut cartridge and it makes the rounded edged cards like on the spoon.  I just modge podge the layers together and it looks so nice and works so well.  It also cuts out the corners that I used on the spoon card, too, on the same die.  Woot!

For Oodellaly I claimed for her a Sherlock Holmes themed ATC.

I love it when people have Sherlock Holmes themes, because I have an Illustrated Sherlock Holmes book that I bought for the sole purpose of crafting with.  They have super cool black and white vintagy images inside.  This page is altered with watercolors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
c*lientje
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2011 07:54:37 PM »

Jillybeans' post in this gallery yesterday got me very excited - she claimed me for Sherlock Holmes, too! And guess what? I received my very own Sherlock Holmes ATC today! It came with a lovely notecard that really made my day, as well as some pages from the book as an extra. I love it all, thank you so much jillybeans! *I'll edit this post with a picture during my lunch break.*

Edit: So... just as I'm about to leave for the weekend, it turns out my batteries are flat. I won't have time to charge them as I'm running late already, so I'll post pictures when I get back either Sunday evening or Monday. Hope this is alright Smiley
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011 02:55:41 AM by c*lientje » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PARTNERS! If you send me anything after Dec 5th, PM me for my Dutch address, do NOT send anything to China after this date! Thanks!

Current swaps:
November Ongoing ATC swap *sent / December Ongoing ATC swap *crafting / Jar of Stars *sent / OIS *sent / December Birthday swap *designing and planni
Prophecy Draig
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2011 08:11:34 PM »

I received a gorgeous card for my 'Ancient Civilisations' theme from kwality570 today!

Presenting, in all his Egyptian glory, Monster Tut!

Isn't he divine? I actually giggled with glee when I opened the envelope and saw him.
The background is shiny and MT is stuck on top and looks all worn, just like a temple wall!

Thank you so much for him kwality Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kwality570
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2011 09:00:44 PM »

I'm glad that you like him! I was so excited to make an ancient monster. The whole time I was working on him, all I could think about was the muppets episode with Burt and Ernie in the egptian tomb. Does anyone else remember that one?

Jillybeans...I'm so very sorry that I forgot to take photos of the cards you sent to me. I absolutely love them. I have no idea how I forgot, either I usually take the pictures right away when I receive them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2011 06:37:44 AM »

I'm glad that you like him! I was so excited to make an ancient monster. The whole time I was working on him, all I could think about was the muppets episode with Burt and Ernie in the egptian tomb. Does anyone else remember that one?

Jillybeans...I'm so very sorry that I forgot to take photos of the cards you sent to me. I absolutely love them. I have no idea how I forgot, either I usually take the pictures right away when I receive them.

omg, I think I know what you are talking about!  I soooo need to watch the muppet shows again.  I think my BIL & SIL have a couple of the seasons.

And its ok kwality, it happens!  I know you are generally pretty prompt about uploading, and I was surprised to find they weren't in the gallery yet.  I'm glad you like 'em!  ^_^ I love the king tut monster!  He is too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2011 06:26:34 PM »

I'm posting the ATC I sent to preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'MichellesCraftBasket') for her "Mrs. Smith" theme.  I did a capital S for her last night.  I hope she liked it.  She seems to be missing in action.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2011 08:39:01 PM »

I received from Oodelally!  They are her first ATCs and, as you will soon see, they are pretty amazing, especially for firsts!  I'm quite the lucky lady to get her firsts!

She claimed me for my halloween theme and for my mythical creatures theme.  The haunted house is cut out of paper and the background is watercolor!  I can't believe she cut it out, such detail!  Look at all those little windows!  So cool!!  And the yeti is such a cutie!!!

Thank you, Oodelally!  They are awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Kitiza
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2011 09:04:15 PM »

Wow, both the haunted house and the yeti ATCs are amazing! The yeti looks so huggable!  Cheesy Great job, Oodelally!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

c*lientje
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2011 03:36:51 AM »

Ok, so after a weekend in Sanxiang and a day in bed with a cold, here's the beautiful ATC I received from jillybeans.

I love it so much!

She also sent me a beautiful notecard, as well as extras (not in the picture):

Apologies for the blurry pictures but my room is always dark, jillybeans, if you have a better picture, feel free to post it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PARTNERS! If you send me anything after Dec 5th, PM me for my Dutch address, do NOT send anything to China after this date! Thanks!

Current swaps:
November Ongoing ATC swap *sent / December Ongoing ATC swap *crafting / Jar of Stars *sent / OIS *sent / December Birthday swap *designing and planni
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Scented Play Dough
How to Make Bubble Art
How to Make Sidewalk Chalk
How to Make a Pop Up Card for Children
How to Make a Tissue Paper Flower
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...