A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
610 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SEPTEMBER 2011 ONGOING ATC SWAP GALLERY  (Read 10287 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jmiller614
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011 12:19:31 AM »

I received from indigo_roses.

A perfect winter's first snow for my black and white nature theme. It looks so serene.

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mintdawn
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011 10:38:53 PM »

are a lot of craftsters students? this month is slow starting compared to the previous months. u know what. i think mantis didn't post yeah or nay on robinpich's lip atc coz he's had long shifts and is now outta town. but its really good. freaking fantastic Tongue nothing elaborate but slick none the less. very slick.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011 05:42:42 AM »

think mantis didn't post yeah or nay on robinpich's lip atc coz he's had long shifts and is now outta town. but its really good. freaking fantastic  nothing elaborate but slick none the less

AW........thanks... ...........I'm sure he'll post when he can.

I know redstar13 received her "letter A" ATC from me also.  I'll look tonight for the pics I took and post if I need to.

No student here (DD's in college - just me and the hubs at home) but I know I have just been busy with "life" (yuck) but just made another claim.  Mantisbh is going to have lots of my ATC's...seems he's always in line when I get ready to make a claim, hahaha.....

Hopefully the pace will pick up soon.  Grin
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011 06:02:20 AM by Robinpich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
RaeRaggs
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RaeRaggs

http://raeraggs.blogspot.com/

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011 07:55:18 AM »

Yeah, I just got really busy this month. Work full time, part time student, volunteer, crafting for a friends wedding, AND another swap going on.  I think I'll only be able to do 3 claims this month.  Sad

Here is the card Jmiller614 made for me for my Blood+ theme.  Its the character Saya.  I would recommend this show even to those who aren't really into anime but like vampires/werewolves.  It has a unique take on it all and is very good!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC personal swap? I spy quilt square swap?
mintdawn
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011 09:11:01 AM »

Nice tears on that last atc!

naw just not as many people in this swap as usual. thought some might be gone or something. but that's ok robin if he's getting yer stuff. the last one was awesome. he said that's what he had in mind when he said lips. also u claimed him i claimed u. coz i just have to do another funky flower Tongue. i'll do something else too though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011 09:19:32 AM »

Ooo that's a lovely ATC that jmiller did!  I love the tears.

Also, thanks for the recommendation.  Hubby and I do like anime but have been struggling to find something good that we agree on. I think I'll give that one a try.

I haven't been in the Ongoing for a couple months now!  Sad!  Once all my ATCs are received from the Work Your Theme Swap, I think I will get back into the Ongoing.  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
mantisbh
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011 06:03:19 PM »

Hey All!

I recived some atc's but I had work so I was a bit late on posting!

This one is from Indigo_roses for my chains theme! Its very cool the chains are glued on!

This one is also from Indigo_roses for my Candy theme! It looks so good I love hard candys!

I also recived Succulent lips from RobinPich I am quiet amazed at this atc its so nifty I love it!

I also got this extra from Mintdawn for my secret dart theme. Tongue Thanks Minty

Thank you all so much They all are very awesome!
Stephen
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ENGRbyDAY
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011 12:29:32 PM »

Here is the ATC I received from indigo_roses for my music theme. I love the combination of the hand-drawn background and the cut-outs on top. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kitiza
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011 10:45:58 PM »

Oh, the dance ATC is quite elegant! I can actually hear the music that the couple is dancing to!

are a lot of craftsters students? this month is slow starting compared to the previous months.

I've also noticed that this month's ATC swap is really slow. My reasons for inactivity are some personal and financial problems that I've been having. These things take my mind somewhere where there's not much room for creativity. Sad I've also been quite busy at work because one of our team members is on sick vacation for quite long time and the rest of us have to manage his work also.
At the moment I'm not sure if I can take part in the next month's swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011 05:46:27 AM »

I have a craft booth coming up this on the 17th that I have been preparing for. That's the reason for my slow claims. I have only claimed two people but I have gone a couple times to claim again and they are the next in line. I felt bad because I know they don't want an entire month of my cards so I did some personal swaps instead.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Vegetable Fried Rice
How to Make Thai Drunken Noodles
How to Make Healthy Nigiri Sushi Recipe
How to Make Indian Dal
How to Make California Rolls with Special Sushi Rice
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...