A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pen Pal Swap Round 3 (sign up 8/23/11 - 9/6/11; final send 11/10/11)  (Read 18935 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2011 06:38:11 PM »

Guess It's My Turn.. = ]
I'm Jolena, I'm 23 years old and i live in North Carolina. I'm In School Majoring In Biology And I Hope To Pursue A Career In The Medical Field. Most Days I'm Busy Crafting, But When I'm Not, I Like To Go To The Gym And Workout. I Also Love To Read. I'm One Of Those People That Will Read Just About Anything.

I Sent My Letter Out Last Week.. Hopefully It Gets To It's Destination Soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
AmazingAlex
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2011 07:23:42 PM »

i love that so far we have like 3 teachers and one wanna-be. me! hahahaha maybe teaching and crafting go together. same w/ reading. i'm pretty sure reading has been on the list of likes for like everyone, except me. i LOVE reading i just didn't think to mention it.... hahaha Harry Potter is of course a fav but I also love Tamora Pierce and all her amazing series. Cheesy and i def agree with the warm weather person. i'd rather be sweatin' than freezin' any day! my bf wants me to move up to NJ with him and i'm like.... you want me. to move up there. where you send your kids to school in 3 feet of snow. where it snowed more than anything last year. where 40something F is a warm day. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!  hahahaaha my heaviest jacket is a thin hoodie and i don't HAVE any winter clothes. i freeze my patooty off winters down here. let alone jersey. yeah..... hahaha its nice. Cheesy

fifilaru and aryante, i fixed your pretty colors on the front post today. everyone should be right by now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2011 08:53:30 PM »

I am Morgan I am 20 and in the Army Reserves and have been since I was 18. I work in a coal yard. I LOVE Harry Potter, the Lion King, where the wild things are, 101 Dalmatians. Anything Disney really. I work super full time and craft at work. If any you want to pick up an extra pen pal let me know, I send mail out daily Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
barbie820
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2011 07:11:20 PM »

hi everyone. i'm sandra. i live in brooklyn, ny. i teach 2nd grade but i prefer my old computer lab position. i love crafting and cute things. think vintage, retro, hello kitty, etc. i'm also a sci-fi and video game fan. i am a huge reader. interesting that you would say reading and teaching go hand in hand. most of the teachers i know don't read for pleasure. i have a crazy kitty named harley quinn and a hubby who drives me just as crazy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
Vincent van Gogh
juliel85
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2011 08:40:47 PM »

i love that so far we have like 3 teachers and one wanna-be. me! hahahaha maybe teaching and crafting go together. same w/ reading. i'm pretty sure reading has been on the list of likes for like everyone, except me.

I definitely think crafting and teaching go together! Especially elementary teaching...glitter and bulletin boards and whatnot. But then of course, once you actually start teaching you realize you never have time to do glitter and bulletin boards...so you have to do craftster! Haha.

And of course, what teacher doesn't like to read??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2011 04:42:37 AM »

Alex I received your letter while I was at Ft. Campbell this weekend, I have yours all ready and posted, just waiting in a lull in the trucks so I can run to the post box and drop it off Smiley I wrote mine a bit while you were writing yours and just saved the last page for questions you had asked me. Like why I loved Slytherin house ;]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmazingAlex
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2011 04:46:20 AM »

But then of course, once you actually start teaching you realize you never have time to do glitter and bulletin boards...so you have to do craftster! Haha.

what... what do you mean no time for glitter?? that's why i want to become a teacher! glitter and construction paper and writing on the white board. and going school supply shopping every year! oh dear...... illusions crushed.

and yes mad, yes i did. I was talking about how no one i've really talked to wanted to be in Slytherin and then you are and i was wondering why. i wanna be a Ravenclaw! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2011 05:26:53 AM »

So while some of us wait for letters and others wait to craft and others wait just wait, why don't we find out a bit more about each other? Smiley   
I'm Alex. I'm an elementary education major in South Carolina and I like the color purple (the color though the movie is good too. Smiley ), wolves, Harry Potter, and smiley faces. What about y'all? Cheesy

i'm essie (28), and i live in melbourne (australia) with my partner, three cats, and a dog. i'm currently pregnant, with a baby boy on the way in january, so our family will be even bigger soon! i want to have heaps of kids (weasley-style!), but my partner thinks we should maybe see how we go with the first one before we commit to too many Smiley
i am a secondary school teacher, but i'm not working at the moment because i'm studying psychology as a postgraduate. i'm hoping to work with women and/or young people as a counselor or social worker.
like many of you, i am another big reader, and along with the previously mentioned harry potter, and tamora pierce, i enjoy historical fiction, biographies, and fantasy but any good story with interesting characters will do!
i blog here (craft): http://penelopewaits.com/penny/
and here (pregnancy/parenting): http://perseandthepome.blogspot.com/
<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2011 05:49:10 AM »

Because Slytherin is the best, they use all cunning wit to make ends meet. Simply badass and awesome. If I got to Hogwarts and wasn't in Slytherin I would have the biggest fit ever. I'm picturing it being like when they went to put the sorting hat on Draco's head, only a few hairs moved....'SLYTHERIN'
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2011 03:58:05 PM »

I got my letter from Southern Flower today, squeeeeeeee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Triple Braided Hairstyle Tutorial for Medium-Length Hair
Signs You Need a New Stylist
How to Use a Diffuser to Style Frizz-Free Curly Hair
Hot or Not: Celebrity Hairstyles for Summer 2013
Big Waves Hair Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...