A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,081
Currently Running With Scissors:
442 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pen Pal Swap Round 3 (sign up 8/23/11 - 9/6/11; final send 11/10/11)  (Read 23495 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2011 01:41:35 AM »

Woot! I've got a nearly finished letter but I'm holding off until Lionne has her new adress. I know we've both started plotting our crafted items Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lionne
brain and food color eating were-zombie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2011 02:59:57 AM »

Annchen, I'm done planning my journey home. From Thursday on you can send your letter.
I will answer your pm and give you my adress later, I'm a bit busy right now.
I'm so excited. ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/lionne

I'm interested in personal swaps.
For a project I'm in need of Christmas countdown inchies! If you're interested and/or want more information feel free to pm me.
AmazingAlex
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2011 11:34:37 AM »

Ok my friends, I was just going through and posting up who has sent and who needs to by tomorrow or talk to me so if y'all could go to the first page and tell me if i have it right that'd be great. I don't want to be all "argh! where's your letter???!" and you sent a week ago hahahaha. Annchen, Lionne told me about your situation so if you already have the letter written and she can give you the addy by thursday do you think you could have her letter sent in the next day or two? Fifilaru, Hoppy, Aryante and myself all have until tomorrow to send. I'm going to address my letter and run down to the mail office right after this and get Mad's letter sent. Smiley If y'all any problems sending tomorrow please message me asap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2011 01:58:22 PM »

I should be able to finish everything up tomorrow and send on Thursday or when I get the address. Smiley And hopefully I can start some crafting on my day off too. I visited a knitting caf at the local library tonight and got some leads about good yarnstores in case I need to go shopping =) Everyone was much older than me, but that's usually the case. We've got the knitting in common at least!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fifilaru
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2011 03:24:24 PM »

My first send is ready to go out!  Roll Eyes I realized the art of letter writing has been lost to me!! I was fun to try to write again and not make it sound like an email or text  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2011 03:56:48 PM »

I got my letter today!!!  yea!! 

Wow that got to you fast!  Sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
hoppy

she's crafty, she gets around...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2011 06:45:28 PM »

I sent out today, but mine has to cross the Atlantic..Izzy, hope it doesn't take too terribly long.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmazingAlex
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2011 03:56:43 PM »

The first page is looking very colorful right now. Please make sure i have the right color for you. Fifilaru, I couldn't tell if your post on Sept. 19th was you saying you're READY to send out your letter but haven't yet or saying that you have in fact sent it so you're in red for now. If you can message me saying for sure I'll go ahead and change it for you. Now most of us will be waiting for our return letter so we can start crafting! If you've already sent and received feel free to start crafting. Thanks for bein such a great group y'all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)

AmazingAlex
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2011 04:26:57 PM »

So while some of us wait for letters and others wait to craft and others wait just wait, why don't we find out a bit more about each other? Smiley   
I'm Alex. I'm an elementary education major in South Carolina and I like the color purple (the color though the movie is good too. Smiley ), wolves, Harry Potter, and smiley faces. What about y'all? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

juliel85
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Serial Crafter

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2011 05:09:28 PM »

I'm Julie, a 5th grade teacher in Texas (Dallas area). I'm originally from the Chicago area and hope to move back soon. My husband and I are both crafty types (he even has an etsy shop), and we're always looking for a project. I love ethereal music (I describe my favorite style as "eery french"), reading all types of books, and I probably drink more coffee/wine than is healthy. I also love kickboxing, math, and owls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 4/5
How to Crochet Baby Sneakers Part 1/13
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 4/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 6/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 7/29
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...