I crocheted this up this weekend for my mum's birthday today:
Thankfully she loved it, however it has taught me that there's always new things to learn...
1) If you buy 1970's yarn from a clearout sale; you have what you have, no ordering extras
2) A ball of yarn (especially if fluffy) always
looks like it will be longer than what it is
3) Cutting back crochet and crocheting over the edge is a royal pain in the 'harris'
4) Hand wash really means hand wash, NOT the hand wash setting on the washer
5) Mohair should come with a face mask - I swear I'm still coughing up and sneezing fluff...
It was a really simple increase pattern that I kind of made up as I went along, but if anyone would like extra info/tute, I'm happy to provide.
With normal wool, I could have probably knocked it up in a few hours, so not difficult at all really.
C and C's welcome as always!
Thanx for looking