A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
493 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Apocalyptic Fashion Swap Round 2; Send by 10/11/11  (Read 42854 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DeSade13

We're all mad here...

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: October 02, 2011 08:31:42 PM »

Sorry for my lack of communication all - I have been working two jobs and rehearsing bi-weekly for my upcoming burlesque shows.

I am finishing up my large and then will be good to go Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is ideal, it is the work of the imagination.

-Marquis de Sade

(Wist: http://wists.com/DeSade13)
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #451 on: October 03, 2011 08:12:51 AM »

Yikes! I have been much too busy and haven't had enough crafting time lately  Tongue I have a few ongoing swap claims to finish and send yesterday  Roll Eyes and am still slowly working on my items for this swap... looks like I will finish with 1 large, 2 mediums, and 1 small. Might have to throw in some extras though since it sounds like my partner is doing even more than I am! So I'm done talking about it now, off to work my little fingers off to get this crafting done!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #452 on: October 03, 2011 10:54:23 AM »

I will officially be sending late.  Embarrassed  life REALLY got in the way at a very bad time and I'm still trying to finish another swap as well.  I suck.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #453 on: October 03, 2011 03:37:24 PM »

Gotta send my package out by 3pm on Friday, as Canada Post will accept mail on Saturdays, but nothing gets sent til 9am on Monday. Sending before the evening truck on Friday means shaving 3 days off the transit time!

Happy crafting, everyone!!!

9am on Tuesday, actually, if you're in Canada! (It's [Canadian] Thanksgiving on Monday!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexus1325
« Reply #454 on: October 03, 2011 05:25:54 PM »

*FACEPALM* Damn, forgot about that! I hope MIL makes a turkey this year, I'm sick of pork roast.

Anyway, I may have to send late. I've gone and injured myself worse than I thought. On Saturday, I was cleaning up at my bar job, and while lifting a stool onto a tabletop, I didn't quite clear the table when I went to shimmy it over with my chest. Didn't mention it yesterday because I hadn't been to a doctor yet, and I wanted to see if the pain got any better. Got poked and prodded last night, and I had x-rays today. Most likely I've just damaged the cartilage between my ribs a bit, like when you jam a finger. They'll call if I've got a fracture, but mainly I went just to make sure because a fracture takes a loooong time to heal, and trust me, I don't want to be stuck in an ill-fitting costume corset any longer than necessary! I made it a few years ago just for fun, and never thought I'd be wearing it to support an injured ribcage Tongue

I'm actually almost done the sleepless-medium, because it doesn't require me to move around too much Tongue

Must force boyfriend to drive me around to get craft stuff. It hurt walking down the alley with the dog, so I def won't make it across town and back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acherontia Aether

Morbid butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 03, 2011 05:49:11 PM »

Aww no Alexus, that sounds nasty! Shocked Hope you heal up soon. Undecided

I have button problems they didn't have enough of the ones I ordered so I have to sort some more tomorrow and now I'm worried about them arriving in time.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy.com/nz/shop/TriskeleCrafts

facebook.com/TriskeleNZ
Biochic
« Reply #456 on: October 03, 2011 06:33:58 PM »

I'm making progress but there's a very special supply item that I'm waiting for that was supposed to come in the mail today >.< Grrrrrr.... I hope it comes tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GoldfishGirl

Amorphous Big Red Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: October 03, 2011 06:54:10 PM »

I'm so excited. There is one more thing in the making, then I am done, done, done.
I'm going to have a little photoshoot on Thursday, because there will be a competent photographer and a great location (I'm going to homecoming! Ah yeah!) and I like these things enough to want a couple pictures of me with them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  http://www.wists.com/goldfishgirl

I'm always up for Personal Swaps! I can knit and sew. What can you do? Let's trade!
Alexus1325
« Reply #458 on: October 03, 2011 08:51:57 PM »

BOOYAH! Done my sleepless medium! I put it on and paraded around the living room, only to have my room mate ask if I was going to shovel coal on a steam train O.o Think that's good for a steampunk-loving partner? LOL! I love it, and must get copious photos before I send it off.

Tomorrow's agenda: put my corset on BEFORE walking the dog, con BF into driving me around, craft.

PS: Damn these delays! If it's not missing supplies, it's a stool with a vengeance Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Biochic
« Reply #459 on: October 04, 2011 02:57:52 PM »

Yaaay, the needed supplies came and I'm able to finish in time! In other news, my dog ate an owl pellet... -_-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Arrange Scenes in a Film Script
How to Ask for Feedback on Your Script
How to Create Your Own Film Script
Harry Potter Opening Night: How to Relive Hogwarts After Dark
A Guide to Getting into Hogwarts
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...