A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,099
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Apocalyptic Fashion Swap Round 2; Send by 10/11/11  (Read 34958 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deceptive.fragileness
« Reply #440 on: September 30, 2011 05:57:33 PM »

Happy birthday (belatedly I noticed it)  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all
ClonedBravo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My 3 guys are gonna be joined by a baby in March!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #441 on: October 01, 2011 09:58:18 AM »

Mine turned out to be 3 smalls, 2 large, and 2 mediums. Almost done, in fact!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I miss you Gramma! Jo Saunders, 5/20/1931- 10/11/2012

I've wisted stuff!!  http://www.wists.com/clonedbravo
Just like the Gypsy woman said!
Check out my ETSY, please! http://www.etsy.com/people/prancingdragon
ashgraykitsune
« Reply #442 on: October 01, 2011 01:17:56 PM »

Let's see...up to one large, two mediums, and a group of smalls clustered together to form a mini-package. And I still have a few more things to finish...XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #443 on: October 01, 2011 07:00:05 PM »

I am still here. It had been a busy September, my classes turned out to be a little more intense and with work I at times felt overwhelmed. But I did find the time to work on some of my items. I guess this is part of being a young adult. lol.

I still have both large items to finish, and a small. I still have to get things for the last of my items. I feel like I have been slacking on posting and such. I will though have everything ready to ship by saturday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dichotomy
Fastest needles in the west.

~Team Wordy~

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #444 on: October 01, 2011 08:11:49 PM »

Wow, everyone is making so much stuff... I've just been working on a medium and a large, and the large is taking a TON of work because I was really ambitious, so I don't know if I'll have time to do more than that, though I will try. I will throw in extras of course - I just found a cool thing at the thrift store today that I think looks rather post-apocalypse.
I finished my medium today, and finished "stage 1" of the large.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #445 on: October 01, 2011 08:21:31 PM »

Let's see...up to one large, two mediums, and a group of smalls clustered together to form a mini-package. And I still have a few more things to finish...XD

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

>_<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
pjhamel
« Reply #446 on: October 01, 2011 08:29:06 PM »

bluwave, I know how you feel. I have been swamped with school work these past couple of weeks. I have three classes that are completely graded on exams, and I've had an exam every week this month. Even have one on Monday.

As for the swap, I am not even close to being done yet. However, I am really good at getting things done in the last minute, so I know that once my exam is over on Monday, I will have no problem finishing things in time for the send out. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I will happily do personal swaps for beads, buttons, and fat quarters!

My Pinterest
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #447 on: October 02, 2011 07:44:54 AM »

I somehow never said anything, but Happy Birthday(s)!

And don't feel bad if you didn't go above and beyond, it is only a 5 point swap, remember! I have I think about 6/7 points worth, but only because some things took longer/cost more than I was planning on. I'm working on my last thing today, I spent who knows how long last night crushing/folding things and watching Troll Hunter (highly recommended if you don't mind subtitles) and Tron:Legacy (still on the fence on that one, I liked the original though!). Yeah, randomly picking from my watch it now queue on Netflix can be interesting...

Anyway, that became completely off topic! I hope everyone is getting there, I haven't heard from a few people recently but everyone seems to be checking in fairly regularly, thank you! Sendouts are in 6 days, remember!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Acherontia Aether

Morbid butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 02, 2011 11:04:19 AM »

I found my photo shoot location! I knew my mother-in-law scrumped apples from an abandoned house 2 doors down. I went to get some for the first time today, I have walked past it many a time and never realised what was there! The bit you can see is nothing, theres a hidden world once you step around the side there's actually quite a bit of land and it's an old school. It has smashed windows, grotty hazard signs, trees growing through concrete. Grin Not only that but I foraged apples and quince.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy.com/nz/shop/TriskeleCrafts

facebook.com/TriskeleNZ
Alexus1325
« Reply #449 on: October 02, 2011 03:13:00 PM »

I broke my leather needle, AGGGH! Still doable with a sturdy hand-sewing needle, but now I've run out of upholstery thread Sad So the medium is on hold until I get to the craft store tomorrow. I made some progress on the large, but I think I still have about 2 hours of work to go. Aaaaand I decided to forego the small I was going to make and dove into that idea that made me lose sleep! It seems to be a medium, and I'm about half-done. If I have time, I'll still whip out that small.

Gotta send my package out by 3pm on Friday, as Canada Post will accept mail on Saturdays, but nothing gets sent til 9am on Monday. Sending before the evening truck on Friday means shaving 3 days off the transit time!

Happy crafting, everyone!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Organize Your Makeup
My Top 3 Websites for Chic, Cheap Accessories
How To Create A Smokey Eye
How to Get a Shimmery Bronze Makeup Look
6 Must-Know Makeup Trends and Tips For Spring
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...