A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Apocalyptic Fashion Swap Round 2; Send by 10/11/11  (Read 38008 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Acherontia Aether

Morbid butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 29, 2011 03:39:03 PM »

Still alive at the outpost.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy.com/nz/shop/TriskeleCrafts

facebook.com/TriskeleNZ
deceptive.fragileness
« Reply #431 on: September 29, 2011 04:46:13 PM »

I'm still here too (: I am putting finishing touches on my 2 large items and working on the others. It took *forever* to find some of the supplies I needed. 6 thrift stores later I happened on one that had what I needed at a not-so-ridiculous price.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all
dontdresslikeapril
« Reply #432 on: September 29, 2011 05:41:54 PM »

im still around. almost finished with my partners items, just a few touch-ups and ill be all set to send. so ill probably be sending this coming monday, could send sooner but my birthday is tomorrow and im being forced out aaalll weekend and probably getting little sleep lol

oooh, happy birthday!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexus1325
« Reply #433 on: September 29, 2011 07:17:55 PM »

Happy birthday to the birthday gals!

I made a lot of progress on the large, some progress on the medium, and no progress on the small Tongue And wouldn't ya know it, I got a cool idea yesterday that stewed in my head alllllll night, kept me from sleeping, and I don't even know if I'll have time to do it! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Biochic
« Reply #434 on: September 29, 2011 11:13:08 PM »

Happy birthday indeed!

My living room has been turned into a studio for making apocalyptic goodies, my dog has been using all his self control to avoid chewing it all to bits. It's going steadily, I keep thinking of new things to do as I get further in though lol. Ready for round 3!

In other news, tomorrow is my last full day with hair. Saturday is my mom's head shaving party since her hair's all patchy from chemo. I'm super excited to not have to do my hair in the morning! I hope my ears don't get cold, though... Hm... Must craft ear warmers...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ashgraykitsune
« Reply #435 on: September 29, 2011 11:43:35 PM »

Congrats to the birthday gals! And Biochic, that reminds me of the head shaving party our whole family did for my then two year old cousin with leukemia...I rather miss my scarves and awesome brightly colored wigs right now...but after a few 'incidents' with my head and various hard surfaces...it's probably wise that I don't shave it. The top's a little...dented XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dichotomy
Fastest needles in the west.

~Team Wordy~

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #436 on: September 30, 2011 04:19:24 AM »

Checkin' in! I had a super busy week but now I have a day off so I'm going to get some crafting done! My stupid sewing machine keeps breaking the top thread whenever I put it in reverse - any idea what might cause that? It also does it sometimes when I don't put it in reverse.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lunaholic
armed with scissors

*meow*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #437 on: September 30, 2011 05:33:50 AM »

I'm still here, too! ^^
I'm 0.5 medium, a small and extras apart from the end line Cheesy

I wanted to do some crazy jewelry with crystall parts (rounded and safe ^^) with details on it since I enjoy glassetching.. unfortunately it didn't come out as I expected and it was more 'primar era cavernicole' than apocalyptic.. XDDDDD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #438 on: September 30, 2011 07:29:13 AM »

I'm glad to see everyone is getting there, we have a little over a week to finish up! I feel like all my projects are medium/large, not on purpose but they came out that way. I finished one, and I'm pretty much finished on another... I'm sad I can't sew because it would look even more awesome if I could! I may still get the extra fabric I want and just send it along anyway... then if Alexus wants to add to it she can!  Grin I just have one more thing to make, which should be a small but knowing me its going to be another medium.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that I may be moving soon, we have to see if we get to rent the house still! Its been two week since we've applied and we're finally meeting with the owners tomorrow.... slowest real-estate agent ever... anyway, I'll be here but I may be slightly less talkative if things end up getting busy!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011 07:29:57 AM by Alchamy513 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Whysteria
« Reply #439 on: September 30, 2011 12:45:58 PM »

thanks for all the happy birthdays!^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Why Books Are the Hardest Addiction to Quit
Tao Lin on the Economic Problems of Being a Writer
The Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell
JFK Authors Find Conspiracy Theories Sell Lots of Books
Craig Carton Talks About New York Teams
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...