A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,173
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Apocalyptic Fashion Swap Round 2; Send by 10/11/11  (Read 42942 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Whysteria
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2011 04:30:26 AM »

I'm so excited to get my partner and start working on this. It took me a couple days to convince myself (and my Bff convincing me) that my stuff was good enough to join  i just had to, this is the most utterly perfect 1st swap for me to be in. September 3rd can't get here fast enough! X3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SwayingWillow

Let's start a RIOT!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2011 04:37:07 AM »

Aww I'm so sad to have to pass this one up... with 3 other swaps that have me pretty busy, as well as a new semester starting next week I just can't swing it.  I hope there will be another  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in the hospital, i apologize to those who's swap items will be late, but I am not flaking!  I WiLL still send!
ClonedBravo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My 3 guys are gonna be joined by a baby in March!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2011 06:27:49 AM »

I tried to resist, but I've just sent in my questionnaire.  not so much a zombie girl, but my sister loves tankgirl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I miss you Gramma! Jo Saunders, 5/20/1931- 10/11/2012

I've wisted stuff!!  http://www.wists.com/clonedbravo
Just like the Gypsy woman said!
Check out my ETSY, please! http://www.etsy.com/people/prancingdragon
Acherontia Aether

Morbid butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2011 09:07:41 AM »

Welcome to the new joiners! Cheesy

I think we need a general apocalypse swap after this apocalypse fashion swap for all the other cool stuff people are suggesting. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy.com/nz/shop/TriskeleCrafts

facebook.com/TriskeleNZ
Biochic
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2011 10:54:15 AM »

I think we need a general apocalypse swap after this apocalypse fashion swap for all the other cool stuff people are suggesting. Grin

Agreed! Is it bad that I secretly hope for the apocalypse so I can live in a Mad Max world? ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acherontia Aether

Morbid butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2011 11:30:29 AM »

The most difficult part of the apocalypse will be pretending not to be excited! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy.com/nz/shop/TriskeleCrafts

facebook.com/TriskeleNZ
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2011 11:31:13 AM »

I'm so excited to get my partner and start working on this. It took me a couple days to convince myself (and my Bff convincing me) that my stuff was good enough to join  i just had to, this is the most utterly perfect 1st swap for me to be in. September 3rd can't get here fast enough! X3

I'm sure you'll love it! Swapping is super addicting... I've been on here for under 2 years I think (actively) and I've always been in at least one swap at a time!

Aww I'm so sad to have to pass this one up... with 3 other swaps that have me pretty busy, as well as a new semester starting next week I just can't swing it.  I hope there will be another  Cry

I'm sure there will be... maybe sometime next year I'll host yet another one seeing as this one is so popular already!

Ooo, good idea! I like the fashion aspect because it narrows it down a bit, but I suppose a general one would work too (maybe that will be round 3!)

The most difficult part of the apocalypse will be pretending not to be excited! Grin

Thats soooooo true!

I have a few more people that signed up today and last night, I'll be adding you guys when I get home from work! And has anyone else noticed that we have a ton of international swappers? Thats so cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
pjhamel
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2011 02:04:11 PM »

Oh, I should also probably mention. I have a ton of fabric left over from when I hit the motherload a while back and was given a lot of fabric samples by a local designer.

That is what it originally looked like. The pile is a bit smaller now that I have picked out some of the fabric that I want, but I still have two very large boxes full. If anyone wants to swap for some, it might come in handy for this swap, considering that most of us are probably going to be using a mixture of textiles on our designs. If you want some, let me know. Even if you don't want to swap, if you pay for shipping, you can have it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I will happily do personal swaps for beads, buttons, and fat quarters!

My Pinterest
ashgraykitsune
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2011 02:20:49 PM »

Oh, I should also probably mention. I have a ton of fabric left over from when I hit the motherload a while back and was given a lot of fabric samples by a local designer.

That is what it originally looked like. The pile is a bit smaller now that I have picked out some of the fabric that I want, but I still have two very large boxes full. If anyone wants to swap for some, it might come in handy for this swap, considering that most of us are probably going to be using a mixture of textiles on our designs. If you want some, let me know. Even if you don't want to swap, if you pay for shipping, you can have it.

OH GOD YES. Not that I need any more fabric, but I'll definitely be PM-ing you, though probably after I find out who my partner is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gogosummer
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2011 02:52:53 PM »

TWO first time swappers?  Hooray!

And shout out to all my intl swappers, ha ha Wink

Is anyone else basically peeing their pants in anticipation for this swap to start?  I really don't know how I'm going to last another week x.o
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Delicious Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn for Your Movie Date Night
Learn to Make Funfetti Cupcakes Stuffed With Birthday Cake Oreos
Chef Shares Easy Recipe For Delicious Financiers, A French Dessert
Cast-Iron Skillet Fruit Cake Recipe
How To Make Perfect Cheesecake Blintzes
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...