A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,037
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Round 7 Gallery!  (Read 29550 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AniMei
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2011 05:22:19 AM »

that little deer is just dear!

LOL I love it! I am in class atm and laughed at that probably louder than I should have.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2011 06:25:18 AM »

Sewmess received a couple days ago but was having trouble finding her camera cord and I got impatient  Grin so I decided to go ahead and post the picture I had.

I made her a tiny Fruit Bat (aka Flying Fox) from size 10 crochet thread.  The body is just under 3" and the wing span is about 6" (a little larger than the 5" 'rule' but if you curl the wings a bit it does fit into the dimensions)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2011 11:59:38 AM »

What a cute little bat...just in time for Halloween decorating!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
Strangebee
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2011 08:56:17 PM »

Oh man I come back from a heck of a work week to all of these beautiful additions to the gallery! Everything is just so dang awesome! I don't really have many true favorites since they're all so great! Although the dapper Bigfoot made me snort pretty loud, especially when I saw his butt, and the Castiel made me squee. Bah, I love it all and want everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2011 09:33:54 PM »

I love bats!  They encompass my love for Halloween, Tim Burton and Meat Loaf all in one cute creature! I love that bat ami!

Thank you for all the kind words on Castiel. Spoopy, so glad he was a hit with you and your mom! It was a pleasure creating him for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AniMei
« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2011 08:06:32 AM »

Soooooo I got THE BEST stuffie from my partner (my apologies upfront for both taking so long to post pics and my horrible photography skills...) I was yelling NO WAY SHUT UP! as I opened the package lol

First, here is a link to an image search of the character, because without some idea of what a Tachikoma is, you're going to be like HUH??

http://www.google.ca/search?q=tachikoma&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=ojB&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=RUB_TsiLLOj30gGFnuXuDw&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=664#hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=x5q&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&q=tachikoma+wallpaper&revid=1174650830&sa=X&ei=pEB_TsP1GaL40gGb7eXRDw&ved=0CDkQ1QIoAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=a5c469af83f5005&biw=1366&bih=664

Annnnd here is my awesome crocheted version from mama24boyz:

TaaaDaa!

Spying on me.......

Out exploring the world!

Thanks again mama24boyz! What a great choice for me, I really do love Tachikoma! (I even named my cat after him/her!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2011 08:15:45 AM »

Interesting little guy.  Thanks for the link AniMei, it really helped as I had no idea what a Tachikoma was.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

camelama
« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2011 11:44:44 AM »

Ah ha ha! I love the way she did his front .... arms? appendages? Heh. And googly eyes but in crochet! Love.  Grin

And yes! THANK YOU for the link - I love it when people do that, to help us understand not only what the thing is, but why someone would make it for you! LOL

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2011 12:25:21 PM »

haha, I had to search him up too, but once I saw him I thought he would be a fun little challenge to make and he was!!! Or is it she? It?? I dunno  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
omgferosh92
« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2011 01:07:10 PM »

So my partner Aidenromantic was having some trouble uploading pictures but was now able to get some up.  Grin  

He was my first sewn plushie! He's not perfect but I'm really proud of it.  Grin

I'm so happy she liked it and I had a lot of fun making it. Can't wait to do it again rnd.8!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011 11:21:31 AM by omgferosh92 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare a Canvas for Oil Painting
How to Mix Oil Paint Colors
How to Use a Palette Knife to Apply Oil Paint
How to Paint on Paper with Oils
How to Improve Your Oil Painting Skills
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...