A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
610 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Round 7 Gallery!  (Read 28914 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2011 10:15:37 PM »

Hi everyone!!!

So I got my stuffy last week but have been too swamped to share her with you. Here she is and shes AWESOME!!! She came with a zombie squid to keep her company. I haven't named her yet but I am in love with her.

Close up of zombie squid

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
BirdBones
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2011 12:07:07 AM »

Oh. oh. oh. The tiny dragon is amazing! And the little zombie fella Grin Great!
And the mermaid!! I wants it! I needs it- she is absolutely wonderful Grin

Kind of funny to see so many stuffies have been infected with the zombie-virus. They slowly sneak up on you,don't they? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spoopy
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2011 06:02:09 AM »

Wow Spookypooky your package got to you pretty fast too! Both of my swap packages I sent last friday arrived alot sooner then they should have... maybe the guy at the post office liked me and put them on express even though I had them regular? Either that or it was magic Tongue

Anyway I'm so glad you like Zack! I was almost worried he ended up with too much creepy and not enough cute. Tell him I'm happy with him though, I sat there for forever and told him he couldn't eat all of that brain on the way because he should be nice and share with his new owner, but I couldn't tell if it was sinking into his mushy rotten brain or not Grin

On another note that mermaid and squid are awesome! The detailing on her tail is beautiful! Maybe all these zombie stuffies is a sign of the zombie apocalypse starting!?  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kitiza
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2011 02:31:43 PM »

So I finally got the pictures uploaded and here they are, amazing Missy and her parents by LillaTusen!

Aren't they cute? Let's take a bit closer look...

They traveled in a cage because Missy (who is adopted in case you wonder about why she looks so different from her parents) seems to be a little thief! After the trip it seems that they are feeling really sorry about taking things that weren't theirs so I let them out.

Missy had a lovely jewelry on her ankle when she came out of the cage. I wonder if that's part of the jewelry that went missing from LillaTusen's home when these little birdies were at her place...?

Her parents were also really nice and chatty but I couldn't help noticing the small bag that they had with them.

Shocked I wonder if LillaTusen knows about these...?

The birds have settled in very nicely here with me. The cage is amazing, it must have taken really long time to make it! The birds are really cute, they are soooo tiny that it must have been hard to make the details!
I really like my package, thank you so much for swapping with me, LillaTusen!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2011 03:31:31 PM »

The birds are to funny and to cute!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
AlmostDawn
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2011 06:03:26 PM »

Flying monkeys!
And mermaids!
And thieving birds!

This gallery just keeps getting better and better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.sewallegorical. com

Stalking me?: http://pinterest.com/allegorical/

50 in 2011: 14/50
Sketchbook Project 2012: Untitled
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2011 07:17:22 PM »

YEAH! Everyone in my pod is either purple or green.  Nice job folks Grin  Now it's just a mater of time (and postal peeps not being enamored by our stuffies!) before y'all are a lovely shade of purple Grin

I've only been able to get a few peeks at the gallery, due to a slower computer at my folks house.  I'm back home for a few days and looking forward to wallowing in stuffies!  So far, what I've seen is UBER Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
ChrisSews
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2011 07:37:58 PM »

Those thief birds are cute.  What a clever idea.

I received a cute squid stuffie from Molliemoo.  He's all needle felted, with big cute eyes, and yarn tentacles.  She also sent along some owl earrings.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
Kitiza
« Reply #158 on: September 11, 2011 12:21:47 AM »

Shocked A needle felted squid! I love needle felted stuffies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 11, 2011 02:38:12 AM »

The criminal birds are awesome!!

AWESOME, I say Grin Hilarious and cute Grin

And the felted squid is awfully lovely, I love the way it looks a little apologetic Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose Jewelry Making Supplies
How to Choose Jewelry Making Tools
How to Become a Professional Jewelry Maker
How to Make Teardrop Chandelier Earrings
How to Make Hemp Bracelets
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...