A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,633
Currently Running With Scissors:
773 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Avatar: The Last Airbender Rnd 3 Gallery! Send Outs 8/27!  (Read 7571 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreadfullydivine

Raising the next generation of evil warlords

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011 07:01:19 PM »

Well I am really super duper surprised that Isikkah got the package today! We clicked immediately and agreed to doing extras for each other since there was so much to possibly craft.  Cheesy So here is the show off... ( I hope that the pictures aren't HUGE and if they are I apologize since this is my first time uploading photos to Craftster and using Craftster hosting so be warned) Wink

For the large item I sent this cross stitch of all the elements (forgive the icky flash)

She mentioned that she would be an Earth Bender all the way so I created an Earth bender themed hair wrap or bookmark

Her favorite Zuko quote is actually one of mine as well so she NEEDED a shirt with it on it.

As an extra IsikkahJai requested  something for her sister and based off of my favorite character, Uncle Iroh, so her sister NEEDED a shirt as well with her favorite quote.

And I know that as soon as any package arrives at my house my children swarm and think that everything inside is theirs so I made something each for her and her two little girls could all enjoy. (And that lets Mommy enjoy her package instead of trying to track down where little fingers took off with *insert item name here*) So I thought about what would little baby winged lemurs look like and came up with a ball of fur with ears and a tail so here they are.

and showing the tail

and finally of course no package would be complete without  an Appa hat

« Last Edit: August 27, 2011 07:02:01 PM by dreadfullydivine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps.. ^_^
Whedonverse Swap Round 8: Questionaire sent!

50 Crafts in 2012~ 9/50+
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395702.msg4714204#msg4714204
sarabunny

Addicted to Swapping

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011 09:10:12 PM »

Awesome package! I love the shirts and the baby lemurs Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011 09:52:28 AM »

Isn't it the BEST EVER!!!!!! My daughter put on the hat and she looks like a chibi viking  Grin OMG when I get a camera I'll post actions shots. It's freaking ADORABLE!! My littlest girl has stolen all the baby lemurs. It's funny watching her try and walk around with all of them in her arms  Cheesy
   I'm going to put the shirts in the wash and then I'm NEVER taking it off. I LOVE shirts!  Grin My sister hasn't come around lately so she hasn't seen her shirt but I know she'll love it. THANK YOU Dreadfully for posting pictures AND spending so much time making this a SUPER fantastic swap for my family.  Kiss I <3 you bunches!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011 03:54:13 PM »

Lol gotta love shirts with quotes Smiley (and that Zuko one looks to be rather popular)
And that framed piece of the 4 nations looks so amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011 04:30:32 PM »

I need to get the project sent! AAHHH xD Hopefully I'll get money this week to do so
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gr33nT3a
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011 02:20:48 PM »

Everything in the gallery looks so good!

I'm pretty sure I want that cross-stitch and if it wasn't always so warm here I'd totally wear that hat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Běifāng yǒu jiārn, jush r dl. Y g qīng rn chng, zi g qīng rn gu. Nng b zhī qīng chng yǔ qīng gu. Jiārn nn zi d.
北方有佳人,绝世而独立。一顾倾人城,再顾倾人国。宁不知倾城与倾国。佳人难再得。
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011 09:06:47 PM »

I. Got. My. Box. And I LOVE IT!!!
Here we go with the group shot.

Oh so much goodness!!!

I LOVE the chibi goodness going on in this shirt! I kinda of yelled "It's Sokka getting high on cactus juice on this shirt!" And then had to explain to my dad XD lol. Pardon my looks. It was a long day and I still can't feel my neck Tongue

And it is a cuddley Turtleduck right off of my wists. (that has already been hidden form the dog lol) Makes me feel bad I only sculpted her one and didn't sew her one as soft and hug-able as this.

And A Toph plushie! That has already been introduced to my pet sugar glider Toph Cheesy It is to cool looking. I swear it looks professional  Shocked

And this had perfect timing.  I lost my truck keys (and the keychain they were on) about a week ago. So this is going to be the keychiain for my NEW truck keys I had made 3 days ago.

And last is a cute bookmark, that has already made it to the shelf, that has a perfect quote from good old uncle Iroh!
Everything was just to perfect! There was even a cute little card included. It is already in my card collection. Yet another great memento from this swap. I couldn't have asked for a better first swap Cheesy THANK YOU!!!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011 09:11:56 PM by Oath Keeper - Reason: bad spelling! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
dreadfullydivine

Raising the next generation of evil warlords

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011 06:33:30 AM »

What an awesome package! I need that turtle duck and the shirt is just perfect. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps.. ^_^
Whedonverse Swap Round 8: Questionaire sent!

50 Crafts in 2012~ 9/50+
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395702.msg4714204#msg4714204
DearBluebird

Lover of zombies, star wars and all things nerdy!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011 04:32:45 PM »

Well my partner received on Monday but I haven't heard anything from her so I figured I should go ahead and post some pics.

My partner mentioned that I could create things inspired by the culture of the show. So I created a wall hanging with koi and lotus. The backing fabric is an asian themed fabric. Here are a few shots.

I also made two refrigerator magnets with quotes on them and a wooden trinket box painted with bending symbols. Unfortunately the photos didn't take or were corrupted somehow. Hopefully she will log on soon and have some photos she might want to post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011 06:08:53 PM »

I think my jaw unhinged when I saw those embroidery pieces. It hit the floor. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 And and-----the turtle duck. OMG! kawaii!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Side Ponytail
How to Get a Messy Ponytail
How to Get a High Ponytail
How to Get a Basic Ponytail
How to Get Long Hair Updos
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Knitting, Patterns Included
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...