A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids' Craft and Swap Rnd 4 GALLERY  (Read 9554 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkmichk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2011 04:05:32 AM »

everything is fab
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2011 02:40:23 PM »

I finally have the cord to download pics off my daughter's camera (hers takes way better pics than mine)

I am starting out with Jacob's package from Leif (Eeyore_witch). Leif totally 'got' Jacob. I can't believe all the well-crafted loot Jacob received! He especially loved all the pokemon crafts! It was so sweet of you to include a toy for Jacob's Phoebe (his cat). The picture does not do justice to Jacob's favorite item - a little stuffed Pikachu made out of pieced felt.

Thank you Leif & Eeyore_witch!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2011 02:50:19 PM »

cool stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2011 02:52:11 PM »

Here is Tori's package from Lauren (crazyda79). Tori is seriously obsessed with wolves and Lauren sure delivered some wolfy wonders! I was a little worried because it seemed to me that Tori was making so much stuff that it might be too much, but now I feel the opposite! Lauren went way over the top crafting for Tori and I can not get over how well she did at picking crafts that Tori would love.

A great sign for Tori's door

My favorite item - tho I don't think Tori will let me borrow it

A stuffed Gumball

A spongebob pillowcase that glows in the dark

There is way too much wonderful stuff to show images of each item - Here's the group shot showing the altered journal, a wooden heart decorated by wood burning, a great science book, a wolfy painted fabric book cover, a snow globe (sent before adding the water - smart idea!)

Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faeriegirl
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2011 03:49:50 PM »

Grin HOLY WOW ! this gallery is amazing ! so many talented and inspired little craftsters !!

Theo and Jazmine received their AMAZING package from Afton and Sariah yesterday they are completely spoilt and LOVE EVERYTHING  !!!  I am also super impressed and amazed by their work !!

Theo received an AWESOME ninja T'shirt it was a real challenge to get it off him at bed time and a funky camo fleece scarf (which is apparrently worn over his nose and mouth like a ninja)

a super cool ninja I-spy bag ! a gorgeous ninja painting ! some very cute puppets (i love these) of ninjas and lego men! a beautiful ninjas forever drawing all in the coolest very well made drawstring bag from skull fabric !

Jazmine recieved a STUNNING Tiana dress which she adores and also dosent want to take off ! its a PERFECT fit and suits her so perfectly ! and the SWEETEST Hello Kitty fleece scarf  

a MAGIC WAND !!! *giggles* she was hoping to get one in her package !!! , a truly gorgeous heart painting which is hanging over her doorknob ! , a popup card with the two sweetest little girls (she tells me its her and Sariah), some beautiful puppets (they are princesses according to jaz) ! and a beautiful necklace which she adores !

AND they received COOL extras !!! 3 sheets of the coolest stickers EACH !  HUGE lollypops ! and a box of poptarts (already nommed)

super spoilt and very happy kids THANKYOU Afton, Sariah and their clever mama  patty_o_furniture ! hope your package isnt too far away xox

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2011 04:03:39 PM »

There is a girl who is ready for all seasons! Sundress and a scarf!

I love seeing all the talented goodies that the kids have done! I can't wait for the next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faeriegirl
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2011 04:38:33 PM »

There is a girl who is ready for all seasons! Sundress and a scarf!

I love seeing all the talented goodies that the kids have done! I can't wait for the next round!

LOL its cold where we live, about 2 weeks ago the snow melted (not here but we could see it on the mountain) not quite warm enough for the stunning sundress though us Tasmanians are experts at layering ! its only warmer from here on in though so I can see it becoming the favourite over the coming months !

Jaz is also very excited for the next round though Theo takes after his mama in the laziness department - jaz made so many things we could have easily filled a box just with hers but had to kull it back as it was a struggle to get T to make anything !!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2011 05:56:50 PM »

So glad they liked their package faeriegirl!  The girls loved hearing the descriptions and seeing the pictures.

As for us, ours tried to come yesterday, but we weren't here to pick it up so we had to get it from the post office today.  Afton had to hold it on the way home.

Sariahs:  She loves the Rapunzel doll and has been playing with the wand since we opened the package.  Then a sweet painted box that she's got treasures inside already. 

Aftons: She asked for a giraffe doll and adores this, it's already found it's way to her stuffed giraffe collection.  Plus a fun little paper mache(?) snake that she loves because she can play Harry Potter with it now.  A bracelet that she loves, and looks like Sariah's cards slipped into this picture.

All the fun goodies and happy girls!  Also came with some treats, the girls have been going to town on the bag of gummies and the package of Tim Tam cookies are just about gone between the three of us, LOL.

Thanks Theo an Jazmine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faeriegirl
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2011 06:16:07 PM »

Grin so glad the girls liked their package too ! my kids loved the videos ! how CUTE !!! 
 the snake and the star brooches are made from papermagiclay ( i guess its like a combo of paper mache and air dry clay) Theo needed me to say the snake is a king cobra Wink  -Jaz also made me one of the brooches but unfortunately the pin came off (so I guess we didnt use the right sort of glue) sorry guys hope that dosent happen to yours :/ - the clay things Theo made for Afton are erasers !
and also the orange animal is a Quoll (native cat) and the grey one is a bilby Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2011 06:54:22 PM »

yay gallery explosion!  Lovely items!  What fabulous packages from fabulous tiny craftsters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Working With Blur Filters in Photoshop CS6
Anarchy in the Organism Artwork at London Cancer Hospital
Lightroom 2 Layout Features
Smart Collections in Lightroom 2
Using the Filter Bar in Lightroom 2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...