A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
694 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dr. Who Fill-a-Box Swap  (Read 19789 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SuzannahAshley

Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2011 06:43:37 PM »

I'm so glad you liked everything,watch_it_break!  I wanted your first swap to go really well.

And madibug377 I love the 9th Dr. Plushie and Star Whale certificate.  <3's them both so big!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2011 07:56:04 PM »

So glad you liked everything FiberAlchemist.  Not sure if I remembered to put it in the note but I used fabric paint on the bag so its machine washable. And I hope the charms on the bracelet aren't too big, it was my first time working with shrinky dinks and I misjudged the size but according to my mom if it was anything other than doctor who they'd be too big, but for the doctor it works...I'll get her to admit she's a nerd yet lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deruyter2008
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2011 12:45:19 PM »

I received my awesome package from Padfoot!  My camera and I aren't on speaking terms at the moment though.  Hope to get pics up soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2011 06:19:46 PM »

Received from SpookyPooky today, and boy did I need this package! It's been a rough couple of weeks and she was so... Amazing! I'll be posting pictures and explaining more ASAP!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2011 09:32:44 PM »

So as you guys know I've been in and out of labor and delivery since this swap started, or just before. The whole pre-term labor has had me down off and on and worried overall. Today I received  a gift, or rather gifts, that made me forget all of that! Okay here we go with the awesomeness that is the swag I received from SpookyPooky.

First off is a note that she sent, I was so touched at how personal it is, especially the bits about our baby girl (the one we're trying to keep in a bit longer) I was so moved I cried. I know that happens a lot with pregnant ladies, but really, she nailed it on the head and I just loved it!

The first thing I found was, as my DS calls it, Doctor Baby! And he was in love with it, as soon as he saw it he started saying "hold it, hold it!" He even took Doctor Baby shopping with us, where he rode comfortably in DS's pocket, which is bigger on the inside, as most boy pockets are.

And here's a close up of the darling mini plush that SpookyPooky made.

Then a tiny little Tardis for the Tiny little Time Lord!

Next up is the ADORABLE Adipose onesie she made for our little one to be, along with a matching burp cloth! She will be a very stylish little lady when she arrives!

A beautiful key chain for me, with an adipose baby and a tardis key. The other two charms have a very girl in the fireplace feel that I love as it's one of my favorite episodes!

A beautifully painted Tardis tin, that I love!

and inside the beautiful Tardis tin was a collection of Doctor Who magnets. Dream, Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff, Bad Wolf, a camisole from Rennette, a drum from the Master, an Adipose Baby, Tardis Key, and a Rose for Rose.

A fantastic iron on transfer for a bag or shirt with one of my favorite Doctor Who "posters"

Last, and probably my very favorite of all, is the Coolest Ood patch EVER!!! I fully plan to put this on a hoodie sweatshirt as the hoodie I have now is old and in need of replacing. I love this patch, it's cute and soft and lovely! My DS grabbed it and ran said "ood, ood, ood, soft, nice, ood, ood, pretty" I think it's an all around favorite here!

I can not thank you enough SpookyPooky! It's all so amazing and came just when I needed a pick me up the most! I love everything so much, and appreciate all the time and care you put into it all. I feel so blessed by these goodies! Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skittlebub
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2011 09:41:41 PM »

The painting on the tin is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
knittychick

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2011 09:50:56 PM »

I know it just took my breath away! It all did!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

watch_it_break

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2011 04:07:04 AM »

Oh WOW... Awesome package, SpookyPooky! Smiley The little doctor plushie is just sooooo cute.

Everyone is really pulling out all the stops for this swap!  I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

madibug377
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2011 04:12:41 AM »

Awwww! The little doctor baby (and the story that goes with it) are just adorable! Ah! The cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful."
John Green (Looking for Alaska)

http://www.wists.com/madisonmckenzie
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2011 09:51:21 AM »

So glad it got there knittychick, and that you loved it all! Thank you everybody! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chopped Steak Recipe
Crawfish Bisque Recipe
Bison Chili to go with your beer
Country Style and Lemon Balsamic Green Beans Recipe
Wild Sockeye Salmon Roasted on a Cedar Plank
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...