A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,525
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dr. Who Fill-a-Box Swap  (Read 24638 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011 08:04:37 PM »

To be fair, and honest, I tried fitting everything into the box, and I could make it work, but in doing so would have smashed the crud out of the feather fascinator. I was however able to find a box to ship in that was a little larger, but the same cost. I hope that works with the rules. I just really wanted everything to arrive without getting broken or mashed up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
ivoryh1632
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011 11:49:05 PM »

I don't think the swap police will arrest you because you didn't want the fascinator to get crushed  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair
Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011 10:05:49 AM »

I don't think the swap police will arrest you because you didn't want the fascinator to get crushed  Wink
Indeed!
I would have done anything to keep the integrity of the coolness you sent! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZidishaLuxe
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011 06:40:18 PM »

Wow, knittychick what a FAB package! So much Who goodness in such a tiny box!!!
I also love the little ami ood!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FiberAlchemist
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011 12:58:43 PM »

Looks like my partner's package is out for delivery today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2011 02:56:27 AM »

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Recieved from FiberAlchemist today and man oh man did I get an amazing package.
So my mom comes in from checking the mail asking me who the heck sent me a brick and neither of us could believe how much amazingness was packed in there, I actually tried to put everything back in the box to get it out of the way and I couldn't even come close to getting it to fit. Anywho, on to pics....

My own tiny 10th doctor!

I absolutely love him he's so adorable and amazing awsome I had such a hard time leaving him at home when I went out today. And I just had to share this because I thought it was too cute. The baby my mom watches snatched him out of my hands and wouldn't give him up for a good 30 mins, didn't chew on him or anything, just sat there staring at him

A necklace with a pink dalek and TARDIS VanGogh scrabble peice bead thingy (is there a proper name for those?) Wore it all day today and probably will again tomorrow.

Freaking awsome TARDIS cross stitch, could not be more perfect. I think I'm gonna find (or more likely make) some kind of timey wimey frame to put it in, but for now its hanging on my wall with thumbtacks.

And what could be better than a sexy TARDIS for my wall? Oh I dunno, maybe the fact that it glows in the dark! How did you know I have a secret obsession with glow in the dark stuff?

An applique ( I think that's what this would be considered) of the TARDIS flying through space. Are you seeing the detail on this? I seriously thought this was machine stitched at first because the stitching's so perfect and even
and here's a full shot of it with the background fabric (this and the cross stitche were left unfinished at my request, I'm not real big on hooplas) This fabric is gorgeous, where did you find it? This is definatley getting turned into a throw pillow for the couch.

A whole mess of magnets. Captain Jack, 10th Doctor, Rose, K9, Adipose, Weepinig Angel, Dalek, Ood....pretty much all my faves. These went on the fridge straight away....although now that I think about it, its probably not a good idea to leave that angel all alone in the kitchen with no one watching Tongue

A bag of banana runts. Not only is that one of my fave quotes but banana's always been my favorite flavor of these, its so nice not having to pick through the bag to find them all lol. But I did have to wrestle my sister to get these back.

A bag of jelly babies! Super excited about these because I've never had/seen them before. I'm resisting the urge to rip open the bag and try them because I want to wait to eat them until I have time to do a classic Who marathon, somehow I feel this will enhance the experience lol.

Phew, I think that's everything. I seriously love everything soooooooooooo much! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FiberAlchemist
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2011 08:35:32 AM »

I'm so glad you liked everything and that it all arrived unsquished.  My husband also said it felt like I was mailing you a brick  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair
Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2011 09:06:27 AM »

Extra Awesome Package!
That is one adorable little girl, and she's finding her good taste early. I too would stare into the eyes of Doctor #10 and come away charmed. Grin
The bananas are awesome, and it's so good to see an appearance by Tom Baker!
The stitching! Great, great job Grin
Is the dalek charm a shrinky dink?

Utter Awesomness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011 07:09:58 PM »

Yeah it looks like the dalek's a shrinky dink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2011 12:14:52 AM »

I love the Van Gogh scale piece necklace! It is so beautiful! And so detailed! Very awesome swap packages so far! I am so impressed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
High-Low Hems Are Perfect For Summer
CFDA Fashion Awards Winners And Red Carpet Style
Get Trendy In Sporty Chic Shorts
Finding the Perfect Summer Dress
Angelina Jolie Makes a Sexy Statement at Her First Post-Surgery Red Carpet
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Mashed Chickpea Salad Sammy
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...