A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,615
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 30 - Mabon 2011 [[Sign ups: 08/13/11 - 08/17/11, Sendouts: 09/15/11]]  (Read 8030 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whileitsraining
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011 10:29:35 PM »

I am bringing along my crocheting and my sewing machine in the car with me so I don't go crazy once we finally get to the east coast waiting for permanent housing and out things to arrive.

I'm picturing you squeezed into the back seat of a car packed with belongings, sewing your way across the country! Good luck with your move and be sure to let us know when you've settled in safe and sound.

Wulf

Oh my goodness, if there was a car adapter for my machine I might actually try that  Cheesy Thankfully hubby and I have devised a plan to prevent crazy crowding in the van, we are actually pulling his car and filling it with all the extra stuff.  that way we can save on gas and we are together the whole time.  

Thanks for the well wishes, this will be an exciting (and crazy) journey! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011 10:48:09 PM »

I am bringing along my crocheting and my sewing machine in the car with me so I don't go crazy once we finally get to the east coast waiting for permanent housing and out things to arrive.

I know some folks who live on a sailing boat who rigged a sewing machine up to run off of a 12V battery. ... just a thought *grin*

I'm picturing you squeezed into the back seat of a car packed with belongings, sewing your way across the country! Good luck with your move and be sure to let us know when you've settled in safe and sound.

Wulf

Oh my goodness, if there was a car adapter for my machine I might actually try that  Cheesy Thankfully hubby and I have devised a plan to prevent crazy crowding in the van, we are actually pulling his car and filling it with all the extra stuff.  that way we can save on gas and we are together the whole time. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011 05:33:40 AM »

I'm gonna have to miss this one Sad, but I will be watching. I hope I will be ready for Samhain, but I'm still not sure. I hate when life gets in the way of crafting. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
SwayingWillow

Let's start a RIOT!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011 05:41:55 AM »

I know some folks who live on a sailing boat who rigged a sewing machine up to run off of a 12V battery. ... just a thought *grin*

Wulf

Oh my goodness, if there was a car adapter for my machine I might actually try that  Cheesy Thankfully hubby and I have devised a plan to prevent crazy crowding in the van, we are actually pulling his car and filling it with all the extra stuff.  that way we can save on gas and we are together the whole time. 

We just purchased a van converted to RV ... Since it has outlets I will never have to camp without my sewing machine again! bwahaha!

Yay partner day!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in the hospital, i apologize to those who's swap items will be late, but I am not flaking!  I WiLL still send!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011 07:36:46 PM »

Well I sent in my questionnaire...hop efully in time! If not, I'll enjoy watching again this round! Loved such diverse packages last round!

I believe I have been part of most of the WWP swaps since about swap 15 or so. I still enjoy every round.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011 07:38:05 PM by hawkeyes_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011 08:09:05 PM »

I just got your questionnaire, and I'm going to close sign ups after I finish eating lol. You will all be added to the list (Well those of you who aren't listed yet) with in progress feedback shortly. Smiley *runs off to track down Nutella and Tang*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
dontdresslikeapril
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011 08:58:17 PM »

i sent mine in earlier today. i didnt even realize today was the last day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011 09:37:34 PM »

dontdresslikeapril, yeah, todays the last day lol. I just closed sign ups. You're in, don't worry.

If it's okay though, I'm going to send partners out tomorrow. Normally I'd do partnering and send them out tonight, but it's been a really long screwed up day and I feel really nauseous and I just wanna go lay in bed and sleep... Then I get to go to day 3 of the worst possible job EVER and hope that the really good but full time position i applied for and interviewed for hires me so I'll stop hating my life lol. (I had a lady yell at me over the phone at work until I was almost in tears) But yeah, I'll take care of partners tomorrow Cheesy

Goodnight *passes out on floor*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
SwayingWillow

Let's start a RIOT!

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011 10:53:55 PM »

dontdresslikeapril, yeah, todays the last day lol. I just closed sign ups. You're in, don't worry.

If it's okay though, I'm going to send partners out tomorrow. Normally I'd do partnering and send them out tonight, but it's been a really long screwed up day and I feel really nauseous and I just wanna go lay in bed and sleep... Then I get to go to day 3 of the worst possible job EVER and hope that the really good but full time position i applied for and interviewed for hires me so I'll stop hating my life lol. (I had a lady yell at me over the phone at work until I was almost in tears) But yeah, I'll take care of partners tomorrow Cheesy

*Hugs*  Hope you get a good nights rest and that your day is better tomorrow.  We can wait another day Wink
Happy, hiring vibes headed your way, hunny. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in the hospital, i apologize to those who's swap items will be late, but I am not flaking!  I WiLL still send!
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011 04:50:14 AM »

I've been in that situation before. I used to work as a receptionist for an office and people would be such jerks to me sometimes over the phone, but then would be all pleasant when they showed up for their appointment. People are so rude when they don't have to physically be in-front of you.

Hope you have a better day today! Mercury is in retrograde until next week; it makes certain people idiots I think, lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Scar
How to Draw Santa
How to Draw Sakura Haruno
How to Draw Rose
How to Draw Robin
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...