Swap name: WWP Round 30 - Mabon 2011
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Fullmoon
Sign-up date range: 08-13-11 to 08-17-11
Date to send item by: 09-15-11
Limited to a certain number of people?: 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Mabon is the 2nd of the harvest festivals and when we give thanks. The size requirement is two smalls, with one item being either something outdoors-y or a Harvest recipe.
If you want participate, send this information to Fullmoon
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: WWP Round 30 - Mabon 2011
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What is your philosophy/religion/branch/etc.?
What deity/deities/etc. is/are special to you?
Are you out of the broom closet? (Do your friends and/or family know you are Pagan?)
Are you ok with tasteful nudity?
Do you have favorite colors, stones, herbs, etc?
Are you attending any Pagan festivals or outdoor rituals this summer? Will you be camping? Is there anything that would especially help you make outdoor magic this summer? Anything else you would like to receive?
Are you growing and or harvesting crops this summer? Would you like something to assist in this?
Is there anything you do NOT want?
Would you be willing to learn about and craft for someone else's traditions that may be different from your own?
Is there anything you wouldn't be willing to craft for because of your beliefs?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
Do you have any allergies or aversions to anything? What are they?
What allergens are in your environment?
Please list the avatar names of your last three WWP swap partners if applicable.
Anything else you want to add?
Fullmoon <----> monnie31
Saturn <----> dontdresslikeapril
hawkeyes_girl <----> PianoBabay
holistic knitter <----> creationsjessy
SwayingWillow <----> spazgirl1981
billiemarie ----> gingerberrycc
gingerberrycc ----> ariaya