A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Verb Swap 2 Gallery! (Send by August 17)  (Read 4463 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lionne
brain and food color eating were-zombie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2011 04:41:37 AM »

Now it's my turn. ^^

I received my package from littlebluegirl yesterdayand I'm so amazed! Everything is so awesome. My partner stalked me very well.  Cheesy

My verb was "dance".

First everything together. Look at this pink and glittery card. ^^ Most of the things are pink! my inner child is squealing in joy.  Grin

A crocheted belly dancer poppet. There was a similar poppet on craftster and littlebluegirl was so sweet and made me this version of it. She can even turn her head. I love the hair, I can't stop playing with it. ^^ My sister said she looks like Shakira. Oh, and the purple wool is sooo soft. I love her. ^^

"Yarn & hooks for your hands to dance while making beautiful creations"
Littlebluegirl sent me two skeins of the yarn she used for the doll's hair, but in pink. And how did you know I wanted a hook holder? Look at this beautiful fabric. And the seems are so neat. I wish I could sew so good.

And inside are crochet hooks. I don't have hooks in these sizes, so you just chose the right ones. The biggest one has blue glitter in it, and with the bubbles it looks like water. ^^
On this pic you can also see my "earrings to dance in my ears". I nearly forgot to photograph them. What you can't see well, they're covered with black rhinestones. They're perfect! I wore them yesterday to my goth hippie outfit. (Yes, goth hippie, it's kinda weird, but it's just like me.)

Littlebluegirl, I thank you so very very much! I love absolutely everything! You made me so happy.

By the way, what is that little paper thing? A little version of a notebook?  ^^;
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/lionne

I'm interested in personal swaps.
For a project I'm in need of Christmas countdown inchies! If you're interested and/or want more information feel free to pm me.
littlebluegirl
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2011 07:52:36 AM »

Ahh, Lionne, I'm so glad that you're happy with your package!  I like the picture you took of the doll dancing, may I borrow it for a separate post?  My boyfriend said he thought it looked like Shakira too!!  Smiley  I was so pleased with how the hair turned out, I'd never done anything like that before.  I really wanted to make you that poppet, but I didn't think my sewing skills would do it justice and I managed to find a similar looking crochet doll base on Ravelry and I made up the clothes myself.

I think I read that you wanted a crochet hook roll in one of your Craftster posts, and of course, I couldn't leave it empty Smiley  I'm glad I sent you sizes you don't already have.  From your posts, I saw that you were a fan of PINK too.

It is just a tiny notebook, I got a load of them from somewhere (Etsy, I think) and because it was pink, and I happened to spot it in my paper drawer while I was making your card, I just popped it in the box at the last minute.

Excitingly, I think my package from you is waiting at the sorting office.  It closes at 1pm so I'll have to wait until the morning to go and pick it up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lionne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2011 12:04:18 PM »

Of course you can use the photo! ^^
And I really don't mind you crocheted Mini-Shakira.You still put a lot of work in it. For me. ^^ Thank you.

As I said, you did an awesome job at stalking.  Grin Everything is absolutely perfect.

I'm a bit worried you will be disappointed by the things I made for you. I just tried some things I've never made before. But I guess it's just low self-esteem.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For a project I'm in need of Christmas countdown inchies! If you're interested and/or want more information feel free to pm me.
arumfield
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2011 03:57:20 PM »

Oh NO, I did forget the cape!  Parker will love it I'm sure.  I'm going to leave it at my house....or as he says it, Addie's house.  Did your package come in today??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebluegirl
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2011 11:01:32 AM »

I got it!  I managed to be patient and not rip it open outside the sorting office, but I did do it on the train this morning Smiley  I received a lovely package from Lionne and I really want to post pictures tonight but it's very grey and rainy here in England and so the light is terrible.

Lionne, I love what you sent and I'm feeling cosy and relaxed already wearing your creations Smiley

Pictures tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2011 05:44:14 AM »

Here we go!  My verb was to relax.

Comfy pants made from a nice soft jersey fabric.  These were one of the things I really wanted.  I wore these to bed last night.  Lionne stitched them BY HAND!  She must have the patience of a saint and the stitching is perfect!

Slippers!  I love slippers and these are so warm and comfy.A perfect fit, too.  They're ridged on the bottom to massage my feet as I walk.

A bath mitt, some relaxing shower gel, a face mask, green tea, scented tealights and holder and incence sticks.  Perfect for a nice, chilled night in.

And someone who isn't relaxed, my cat Harlequin enjoying her new catnip toy!

Thank you so much Lionne, I've really enjoyed swapping with you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2011 02:51:57 PM »

Littlebluegirl, those pants look so comfy! You lucky girl!

I received from Arumfield! Here's my Nourishing goodies:

First up, NOM NOMS! These fruit strips are so good. I really should make my own but why should I when I get Arummy as a partner?

My own cookery book, including a few recipes I get to try. Zucchini fries are on the menu tonight!

I do hate those pesky produce plastic bags at the G-store. Rummy made me some reusables! I need to make more, I buy lots of veggies.

And placemats to serve all this nourishment on:

Thanks, RedRummy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
arumfield
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2011 04:38:43 PM »

Sooooo happy you like everything.  Smiley 

Along with your verb Nourish, the other word going thru my head the entire time was Useable.  The placemats are duel purpose because they are the perfect size for napkins.  Smiley  I would have made more veggie bags but organza is a B**** to work with!  Never again!!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lionne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011 07:01:26 AM »

Littlebluegirl, the pants look so good on you. ^^ I was so afraid they wouldn't fit.

Btw, I took a pic of the slippers inside out so you can see the ridges.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37747311@N08/6100110332/in/photostream
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2011 07:14:40 PM »

We are all set now!  Everyone should have feedback - let me know if there are issues!  Thanks for a great swap, everyone!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Know the Hottest Toys tor Boys
T-Rex Room-Mate Tube Reverb Pedal Demo
The One Choice Technique in Sudoku
Basic Rules of Sudoku
The One Place Technique in Sudoku
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...