A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Verb Swap 2 Gallery! (Send by August 17)  (Read 4379 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2011 06:40:06 PM »

I`m so sorry about Your ankle, yzag- sounds terrible-  feel better very soon! And also i`m glad to hear, my lil package made you 'cheer up' a little (hehehee). I`m glad you like the dream catcher, it was my firts try, but they`re fun to make and my DD wants one now, cause she started believing it would take her bad dreams away (endless armies wasps coming out of our fruit bowl or spiders all over mommy / not fun for 6yo/). Also, that sand is actually coffee, is should try the actual sand next time too (plus, i forgot the shells we collected from the beach Sad ).

Thank you for posting better pics for me too Smiley - i loved your package Smiley! It`s been a great swap Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
jexxican

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011 06:09:29 AM »

Look at all the goodies! I sent Saturday and the PO man told me it was so heavy it had to go a different class so it should be there today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
lacey0828
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011 08:01:07 PM »

I received an amazing package from Whistley today!!!!

My Verb was Sleep!

First off, a great bookmark, some lovely bath and body works bath salts called Sleep and a really pretty owl sign that I can't wait to hang up in my bedroom Smiley The bookmark says "I Love Sleep. My Life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? - Ernest Hemingway"

A fabulous quillow. The pocket at the bottom you can put your feet in and when not in use it fold up into a pillow. Luckily she provided directions on how to get it back in, so I'll be attempting that soon. I really love the colors and it's really soft!

Next is A. Log (Albert Lester O. Goodsleep). He's absolutly priceless! I just have to share what the letter says about him (it's a little long).
Hi! I am Albert Lester O. Goodsleep (My friends call me A. Log). People aspire to sleep like me. I'm here to help you achieve just that. You can keep me on a shelf to be your sleep example or you can cuddle with me. (I am a good snuggler). If you have troubles, worries or problems that you just need to "sleep on" Let me do that for you. Write down your trouble, stick it in my pocket and let me sleep on it. I'll do the worry for you so you can sleep soundly. Here's to many good sleeps! -A. Log
I LOVE IT!!!! He has a pocket in the back so I can put my troubles in there.

Thank you Whistley for a fantastic swap! I'll definantly be able to sleep better now (like a log!)  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011 08:14:57 PM »

I'm so glad it all made it to you safely! I had a hard time parting with mr. log. I hope you enjoy him.  Smiley  This has been a great swap!

Thanks Haylie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
yzag
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2011 09:25:37 PM »

Oh I absolutely love A. Log. He is just perfect and his letter is great. The sweet dreams owl is so cute. Great pkg.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lionne
brain and food color eating were-zombie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011 01:14:37 AM »

Oooh, he's so cute. ^^
He looks like a project that I want to do someday, I wanted to sew the log from Twin Peaks.

Everyone got such great packages and I can't wait for mine to arrive. ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/lionne

I'm interested in personal swaps.
For a project I'm in need of Christmas countdown inchies! If you're interested and/or want more information feel free to pm me.
littlebluegirl
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011 03:33:13 AM »

Oooh, he's so cute. ^^
He looks like a project that I want to do someday, I wanted to sew the log from Twin Peaks.

Everyone got such great packages and I can't wait for mine to arrive. ^^

Me neither, I was hoping it would be there by now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011 05:36:05 AM »

Such a great package!  I love the sign & A. Log is so cute Smiley

ETA:  Now it's my turn to post awesome pictures!  Get your wisting and pinning links ready!  Grin

Sarabunny did an AMAZING job with my verb: to journey.  Fittingly enough, I had Sara mail the package to the hotel where I'm currently staying!

The first thing I pulled out of the box is possibly my favorite item from a swap - ever!  It's a beautiful travel embroidery kit!  The outside is gorgeous... I love love love the plane with the heart!!

But now look at the inside!  Sara thought of every detail!  There are scissors, a place to keep my thread... even a clear pocket for patterns... with a pattern in it!! Cheesy

The other thing in the box was this wonderful wooden suitcase box - with ginkgoes (which I love!) and a perfect Walt Whitman quote woodburned on it!  I can't believe you're new to woodburning, Sara, because this is gorgeous.  I love the paint accents too!

But, wait, if I open it up.... there's more!

A box, with a map of home Smiley

An adorable passport holder, with another cute heart!

TWO ID holders! Cheesy

And a magnet, charms, stationary, AND a book journal! Cheesy Cheesy

I LOVE EVERYTHING!  Verb swaps are always the greatest. Smiley  Thanks a million, Sarabunny - everything is perfect! Smiley
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011 08:47:21 AM by Haylie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
arumfield
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011 07:04:45 PM »

So my partner, Jexxican, is AWESOME! She crafted me all kinds of great stuff.  My Verb was Travel

Here is the group shot.  Smiley  There is also a shoe cookie cutter and a travel sewing kit (that will come in VERY handy)

My scrappy Nook Color Cover!!  If you look closely you will see a plane stitched into the green square at the bottom!

Here is it in action.  She also stitched my last name on the bottom panel.  You can tell she put a lot of time, effort and love into this one!   

Jex did a little digging on my Pinterest page and found an awesome Tutorial for a makeup bag that I have been eyeing!  Guess who got one?  ME!

It's lined with oilcloth!!!! 

The note with this next one said "The boots were made for walking".  I think it will be hung up with the stockings this year.  Smiley

I can't believe my luck in getting such a great partner!  Jex - we should craft for each other again because you did a great job....I knew you would - us redheads are AWESOME like that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jexxican

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011 08:10:50 PM »

You didn't mention the CAPE, ARummy! That was my favorite part! I even made 3 more already. Also, I was going to make some suitcase tags to put in there, that was one of the main things I had been thinking the whole swap, but then I guess I forgot at the last minute. SadSadSadSad
And the note on the boot said "These boots were making for walking..." like from the song "and that's just what they'll do..."

I think it's funny the last 2 received packages' verbs were so similar, but the packages themselves were so different!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pat Mitchell: The Elitist Conversation
Pat Mitchell: Falling Forward
Pat Mitchell: Television Pioneer
How to Make a Bay-Laurel Wreath for the Holidays
How to Make a Table Top Christmas Tree
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...