A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,467
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Work Your Theme ATC Swap Round 1 Gallery  (Read 12703 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CuriousCoffee
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2011 08:41:15 AM »

I found a drawing online that inspired me to draw Edward Scissorhands.  Glad you like it! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yzag
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2011 09:23:44 AM »

Oh I just love your Tim Burtons!!! That was my theme too. I just love this group of crafters/artists. Great Job Everyone. I am still waiting on one. Have to go through my ATCs to see which one is missing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2011 08:41:33 PM »

I added a couple cards from Brackish Potato to my collection.  Its on page 2 of the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2011 09:51:17 PM »

Yay, yay, yay!!  I have been checking my mailbox daily, and lately it has been woefully bare.... BUT, today I got TWO!!  And, I absolutely love them both!!  I got the "K" for my Pirate ABC's from gozer in a personal swap and the "T" from Brackish Potato.  OMG, let me just say that they are both amazing!  I have 5 of my 26 letters now and it's starting to look like a set!  (Please note:  I left my good camera at school, so I had to take these pictures with my phone, because I just couldn't wait until tomorrow!)

Here is my "K."  Let me just tell you, I sent gozer a hand-drawn one, too, and I am really wishing I could take it back.  I am so impressed and intimidated by the amazing detail on this card! 

I totally <3 my Treasure Map from Brackish Potato!  She even distressed the edges to give it that worn, Pirate-Map look!!!  I think it's awesome!!

Thanks, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm lame and don't know how to go back and add pictures to my previous posts, so when I get all of my cards, I will put up a new post with my whole set!  But, I only have ONE letter in my name....  Sad  IDK what happened to the rest....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2011 09:57:08 PM »

Oh, yes.... Mintdawn, although I would LOVE to claim those beautiful eye cards you got, they did not come from me...  Sad  I hope that you find the real artist, because they are really cool! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
mintdawn
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2011 12:46:26 AM »

Looking back over the swap, i have seen a lot more excellent things added. that kraken is sick so is the cutey edward scissorhands. i received a lot of new atcs from this swap today. i didn't even know i had any left to receive. it was quite a surprise!

so i got this one from aada she somehow combined 3 of my themes to create this super (1)primative (2)turtle, with a quote from stephen king's (3)dark tower.

i also received another eyeball atc that was really different from the other ones i have. its a cross section diagram from redstar13.

i received two the day before from brackish potato one that is a crocheted eyeball. i dont have anything like it either. she also sent a Dr. Who C is for Companions multi-dimensional collage. They r both really sweet.

thanks a lot for these excellent swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2011 08:24:59 AM »

I added two more ATCs to my mini gallery on page 2 from redstar13.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
StickerChic87
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2011 10:34:12 AM »

Can I just say that everyones cards are AMAZING! I wish I would have had a free spot to sign up for this. Great job everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2011 02:30:56 PM »

I received this darling ATC from aada on my Countdown to Thanksgiving theme.

I love the wax look, and the quilling!  Such a beautiful ATC and perfect for my collection!  Just what I was looking for!   Cheesy

Thanks so much!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2011 12:00:17 AM »

I got my last 2 (actually 3) ATCs in the mail today.  Sad  I'm sad that it's over!  Let's do it again!!!  Who's in???

Anyway, here is my capital M from WideEyedLife.  She drew the ENTIRE thing, even the adorable cartoon girl!  The girl and the "M" are both raised onto cardboard, maybe?  It's so awesome.  I love it and it's an excellent first letter for my name!!

Then, I got the lowercase "s" and the "." on it's own card!  I love it!!  They are both raised and the period is tri-colored...  I don't know what it's made of, so let me know if you figure it out!  It's amazing!

Thanks, lovlies, and I would love to swap with any of you any time!!!  This was an awesome swap and I can't wait for the next round - Hint, hint!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Puff Pastry Coins - Presenting and Cutting
Puff Pastry Coins - Adding the Filling
How to Make Puff Pastry Coins
Cuts of Beef from the Sirloin and Tenderloin
Cuts of Meat from the Short Loin
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...