A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 307,962
Currently Running With Scissors:
390 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Work Your Theme ATC Swap Round 1 Gallery  (Read 21865 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CuriousCoffee
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2011 08:41:15 AM »

I found a drawing online that inspired me to draw Edward Scissorhands.  Glad you like it! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yzag
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2011 09:23:44 AM »

Oh I just love your Tim Burtons!!! That was my theme too. I just love this group of crafters/artists. Great Job Everyone. I am still waiting on one. Have to go through my ATCs to see which one is missing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2011 08:41:33 PM »

I added a couple cards from Brackish Potato to my collection.  Its on page 2 of the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I'm so crafty, I make babies!  Baby Bean 2.0 born 6/1/16
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2011 09:51:17 PM »

Yay, yay, yay!!  I have been checking my mailbox daily, and lately it has been woefully bare.... BUT, today I got TWO!!  And, I absolutely love them both!!  I got the "K" for my Pirate ABC's from gozer in a personal swap and the "T" from Brackish Potato.  OMG, let me just say that they are both amazing!  I have 5 of my 26 letters now and it's starting to look like a set!  (Please note:  I left my good camera at school, so I had to take these pictures with my phone, because I just couldn't wait until tomorrow!)

Here is my "K."  Let me just tell you, I sent gozer a hand-drawn one, too, and I am really wishing I could take it back.  I am so impressed and intimidated by the amazing detail on this card! 

I totally <3 my Treasure Map from Brackish Potato!  She even distressed the edges to give it that worn, Pirate-Map look!!!  I think it's awesome!!

Thanks, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm lame and don't know how to go back and add pictures to my previous posts, so when I get all of my cards, I will put up a new post with my whole set!  But, I only have ONE letter in my name....  Sad  IDK what happened to the rest....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2011 09:57:08 PM »

Oh, yes.... Mintdawn, although I would LOVE to claim those beautiful eye cards you got, they did not come from me...  Sad  I hope that you find the real artist, because they are really cool! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
mintdawn
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2011 12:46:26 AM »

Looking back over the swap, i have seen a lot more excellent things added. that kraken is sick so is the cutey edward scissorhands. i received a lot of new atcs from this swap today. i didn't even know i had any left to receive. it was quite a surprise!

so i got this one from aada she somehow combined 3 of my themes to create this super (1)primative (2)turtle, with a quote from stephen king's (3)dark tower.

i also received another eyeball atc that was really different from the other ones i have. its a cross section diagram from redstar13.

i received two the day before from brackish potato one that is a crocheted eyeball. i dont have anything like it either. she also sent a Dr. Who C is for Companions multi-dimensional collage. They r both really sweet.

thanks a lot for these excellent swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2011 08:24:59 AM »

I added two more ATCs to my mini gallery on page 2 from redstar13.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I'm so crafty, I make babies!  Baby Bean 2.0 born 6/1/16
StickerChic87
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2011 10:34:12 AM »

Can I just say that everyones cards are AMAZING! I wish I would have had a free spot to sign up for this. Great job everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2011 02:30:56 PM »

I received this darling ATC from aada on my Countdown to Thanksgiving theme.

I love the wax look, and the quilling!  Such a beautiful ATC and perfect for my collection!  Just what I was looking for!   Cheesy

Thanks so much!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2011 12:00:17 AM »

I got my last 2 (actually 3) ATCs in the mail today.  Sad  I'm sad that it's over!  Let's do it again!!!  Who's in???

Anyway, here is my capital M from WideEyedLife.  She drew the ENTIRE thing, even the adorable cartoon girl!  The girl and the "M" are both raised onto cardboard, maybe?  It's so awesome.  I love it and it's an excellent first letter for my name!!

Then, I got the lowercase "s" and the "." on it's own card!  I love it!!  They are both raised and the period is tri-colored...  I don't know what it's made of, so let me know if you figure it out!  It's amazing!

Thanks, lovlies, and I would love to swap with any of you any time!!!  This was an awesome swap and I can't wait for the next round - Hint, hint!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...